EDD May 2010 ~ Little Tiger

Mama J

hi mama J,i recommend kk,coz i went there wen im preg with my 1st baby,better sign up early if you're interested,n i sign up there as my gynae was aso there,im with dr irene chua at the privet suite kk..
ic.. cos most likely i'll deliver at tmc. so wondering if it'll be better if i attend classes at tmc instead. Anyway, i left my name with kk le. will have to make the decision within this few days and make payment at kk if want to attend the classes.

Luckyone

Thomson Medical Center also conducts such classes. any idea whether Kandang Kerbau Hospital or Thomson Medical Center's classes is better?
Hi Mama J, I herad Class also not bad. I will go TMC for Yoga class maybe end of next month. But for the price, KK will be cheaper i think.

Mummy.c

Hi Mummy c, I found out I really can't take milk powder drink in the morning.
I feel like voimit after drinking and worst thing is after that I have to travel MRT to work. I just change to HL milk in the morning and drink Dumex at night. So 2 glass of milk per day at least :001_302:. Yeap calcuim will caused constipation. Have you see any gynae already?
HAHA. I gg see a gynae soon. Thinking of wat hospital still. But most likely Tmc. :001_302:

sha_82

Hi... Congrates to you too... :) Really glad for you that you having better appetite with your 2nd one... I'm still dreaming of eating all the good stuff.. hehe.. Really miss the food... :( Really sick of eating double cheese burger fr Mac... Tried other burger but doesn't taste good... Oh, I just discover that I can eat some kind of pizza... and certain sausages.. But all these can eat vy little portion only... When can i eat chilli crab... haha.. :)
Wow..at least u can hv sumtink diff now..eat pizza with extra cheese n u'll get chubby baby..hehe,maybe u can try eating seedless grapes,will help with the appetite sumtymes n baby will also hv gd complexion...

Jo90

Hi Hi..

My gynae clinic is at thomson, but i'm thinking of delivering at Mt Alvenia instead.. Not too sure is there any different if I attend the prenatal class at Thomson and deliver at Mt A??

i dun think there's a diff in which hospital's prenatal class you attend. I don't think they will restrict you from registering. Just need to make sure that the course is effective. There's also quite a few other private "schools" offering prenatal courses outside. Just need to google for it.
I think I will be signing up for the TMC class when I go for the nx gynae visit in 2 weeks time. Hopefully still got space...

Mama J

i dont think there's a diff in which hospital's prenatal class you attend. I dont't think they will restrict you from registering. Just need to make sure that the course is effective. There's also quite a few other private "schools" offering prenatal courses outside. Just need to google for it.
I think I will be signing up for the Thomson Medical Center class when I go for the nx gynae visit in 2 weeks time. Hopefully still got space...
You can call the parentcraft centre to indicate that u want to attend the class. They can reserve a place for you. but must make payment at least 3 weeks before the class starts.

soapsoap

i wil be going for the antenatal class at KK hospital, starting fron Jan 16 9.00am slot, any mummy going?? we can make friend

mel77

Hi all,
My edd is around 5th May.This is my second pregnancy. My first almost 2yrs now n I'll b having another boy too:)
I oso seeing doc Wee HY at KK Hosp,TPS. For me he's really gud n very comfortable wif him. I had horrible MS for tis pregnancy during 1st trimester, now everything is well.
I'll b seeing my gynea again tis wk for 5mths scan:)

soapsoap

Hi all,
My edd is around 5th May.This is my second pregnancy. My first almost 2yrs now n I'll b having another boy too:)
I also seeing doc Wee HY at KK hospital,TPS. For me he's really gud n very comfortable with him. I had horrible MS for tis pregnancy during 1st trimester, now everything is well.
I'll b seeing my gynea again tis wk for 5mths scan:)
hi

we are seeing the same doc

Jo90

You can call the parentcraft centre to indicate that you want to attend the class. They can reserve a place for you. but must make payment at least 3 weeks before the class starts.
Went for the hospital tour at TMC last week.. but didn't have the chance to go to parentcraft centre to check out the time and cost..

When do we have to start attending the lesson?? Like which mth of pregnancy?

Went for the hospital tour at Thomson Medical Center last week.. but didn't have the chance to go to parentcraft centre to check out the time and cost..

When do we have to start attending the lesson?? Like which month of pregnancy?
hi Jo90. U might want to book the class soon. i just booked mine. starting middle of jan. sat 7pm class by wong boi boi @ amk hub. the last lesson is in march due to the 2 weeks of no lessons in feb (CNY). as all the courses are 6 weeks long, if u miss the jan classes, you will need to start in march or later. will be too late already. at least that's what the staff told me.
they have week day classes starting at 7pm too if u are interested.

Mama J

Went for the hospital tour at Thomson Medical Center last week.. but didn't have the chance to go to parentcraft centre to check out the time and cost..

When do we have to start attending the lesson?? Like which month of pregnancy?
Can start attending the lesson from 20th weeks onwards.

sha_82

Can start attending the lesson from 20th weeks onwards.
Hi mama J,is your date 26/5?mine is 26/5 but having a bit problem,my gynea say my baby is 2weeks smaller..very worried donno what to do...can eating neurogain help in making the baby size bigger??or is there any other supplement that can make the baby grow bigger??:(

Mama J

Hi mama J,is your date 26/5?mine is 26/5 but having a bit problem,my gynea say my baby is 2weeks smaller..very worried donno what to do...can eating neurogain help in making the baby size bigger??or is there any other supplement that can make the baby grow bigger??:(
Yes. Mine is 26/5. if it's 2 weeks smaller, does it mean the due date will be 2 weeks later? cos i've a friend whose edd is on 9 June. after her 3rd checkup, her gynae changed her edd to 2 june cos the baby is abt 1 week bigger.

I think you should ask the gynae what you can eat to make the baby grow bigger. I think neurogain helps the growth of the baby's brain, not the size.

Yes. Mine is 26/5. if it's 2 weeks smaller, does it mean the due date will be 2 weeks later? cos i've a friend whose edd is on 9 June. after her 3rd checkup, her gynae changed her edd to 2 june cos the baby is about 1 week bigger.

I think you should ask the gynae what you can eat to make the baby grow bigger. I think neurogain helps the growth of the baby's brain, not the size.
i heard eating more nutritious food can make baby stronger and healthier. Don't worry too much abt size. As long as bb is healthy and strong, that's the most important!
Date could be changing cos the conceiving date is not accurate. so don't worry too much...
I have not gained weight at all for the past 18 weeks... and i don't have morning sickness at all and no puking with fluctuating appetite. Was quite worried until gynae says it's still ok not to gain weight until 5 months. So i'm keeping my fingers crossed. Gynae did advice to eat more protein as well. To make sure baby grows well.

Last edited:

mulishette

Hello Mommies..I'm having my first baby..In my 18 weeks now and will be going for my baby's gender check up next week in Kandang Kerbau Hospital. EDD is on 21st May 2010.
I have already start to feel the baby's movement kicks lately. :wewink:
Just wondering what kind of detailed check-up will i be going through next week?
Thanks in advance...

soapsoap

Hello Mommies..I'm having my first baby..In my 18 weeks now and will be going for my baby's gender check up next week in Kandang Kerbau Hospital. EDD is on 21st May 2010.
I have already start to feel the baby's movement kicks lately. :wewink:
Just wondering what kind of detailed check-up will i be going through next week?
Thanks in advance...
i heard the detail scan is just like the normal scan, just that it will check our baby for the organ development tat all , nothing to worry