EDD May 2010 ~ Little Tiger

Mama J

Hello Mommies..I'm having my first baby..In my 18 weeks now and will be going for my baby's gender check up next week in Kandang Kerbau Hospital. EDD is on 21st May 2010.
I have already start to feel the baby's movement kicks lately. :wewink:
Just wondering what kind of detailed check-up will i be going through next week?
Thanks in advance...
How does the baby's movement feel like? Lately, i feel bubbly movement, wondering if that's baby's movement.

haha... my bb kick quite hard. but not painful. really exciting. daddy can feel the kick already! hohoho... now every night i try to go to bed early and spend some time waiting for bb to kick! hahaha

soapsoap

haha... my baby kick quite hard. but not painful. really exciting. daddy can feel the kick already! hohoho... now every night i try to go to bed early and spend some time waiting for baby to kick! hahaha
it really amazed that there a life in my tummy.

u baby so good, let daddy feel the movement, once i put my hubby hand on my tummy baby will stop kicking, i think my baby don like daddy

haha... u gotta be patient... daddy must also be patient! must wait a while lar. sometimes wait longer, sometimes shorter. =D
i'm sure daddy will feel his lil darling soon! just need to hang in there and practice hard on his patience! :Dancing_tongue:

yolanda

I am new to this forum. My EDD is 14 May. The first time I feel my baby's movement is 7 Dec. Tomorrow I will go to kk to have a detailed scan. Hope to know my baby's gender then, so curious.
My doctor is cc Khong. Anyone has the same doctor as me?

soapsoap

I am new to this forum. My EDD is 14 May. The first time I feel my baby's movement is 7 Dec. Tomorrow I will go to kk to have a detailed scan. Hope to know my baby's gender then, so curious.
My doctor is cc Khong. Anyone has the same doctor as me?
i have the same EDD as u, i also seeing doc at KK but Dr wee H.Y

sha_82

Yes. Mine is 26/5. if it's 2 weeks smaller, does it mean the due date will be 2 weeks later? cos i've a friend whose edd is on 9 June. after her 3rd checkup, her gynae changed her edd to 2 june cos the baby is about 1 week bigger.

I think you should ask the gynae what you can eat to make the baby grow bigger. I think neurogain helps the growth of the baby's brain, not the size.
Yup..my gynae say the same thing..my mum say eating durian can help make the baby bigger..not sure if its true or not..but i consistently drink milk every nyte bfore sleep..will check the weight next week..bit worried...:(

Luckyone

Hi mama J,is your date 26/5?mine is 26/5 but having a bit problem,my gynea say my baby is 2weeks smaller..very worried donno what to do...can eating neurogain help in making the baby size bigger??or is there any other supplement that can make the baby grow bigger??:(
Hi Sha_82, try to eat more beef. I eat alot of beef and my gyane said my baby a bit big size (^ ^). Yeap durian also helps.

Last edited:

Luckyone

Hello my EDD 18 May. I'm having baby boy :001_302:. I can feel my baby's kick every afternoon and night time. I already started to read, sing and play classical music to my baby every night. So when after my dinne around 8pm, my baby started to kick. I think he can't wait :001_302: so cute.
My baby kick is like kicking football I think, follow one kick by one kick.

Anyone started to plan? I have sign up Aqual Fitness and Antenatal Programme this month and next month hope can start my yoga at Thomas Medical. More excise will help you to relax (and pass you time faster). Hopfully by the time I give birth, I will feel better lor.

I also found confinement lady and registered the infant care for my baby in Sep (what else we need to plan?).

Sound a bit "kaisu" but it better you plan everything in advance :001_302:

Juzshadow

Hi.. everyone I'm new here. my EDD is on 15 May 2010. My baby is boy and very active. always like to walk around n don't like to sleep in night time ahhh but mummy wanna sleep :( . even i juz 5 months plus but fell very heavy cuz i was not big like this... :shyxxx:

Luckyone

Hi.. everyone I'm new here. my EDD is on 15 May 2010. My baby is boy and very active. always like to walk around n dont't like to sleep in night time ahhh but mummy wanna sleep :( . even i just 5 months plus but fell very heavy cuz i was not big like this... :shyxxx:
hi Juzshadow, my EDD may be the same day as you! Which Hospital you give birth? Mine is KK.
I aslo feel my tummy very heavy and start to have serious backache. Really can't take it any more. I have sign up Yoga class at Tanglin mall hope the class can help me to reduce backpain.

ling.er

Hi all ^.^
Im new here & also first tiem mummy.. currently is 4mth preg..........My EDD is june 20+ . My doc told mi my baby 80% is a boy ^^ !! Next mth goin for detail scan @ thomson .. Hope everythin will be fine cos i very small size..:tsmile:

Hmm... looks like the May mummies are really quiet! Hope everyone is doing well.
I'm starting to source for baby stuff already, cot, stroller, car seats, clothes and all. Have gotten quite a few pieces of clothing items already. Advise from friend is to get buttoned rompers or bodysuits for a start as baby's neck still unstable.
Have also started my yoga classes! And this weekend will be starting my antenatal class with Mrs Wong (TMC) @ AMK Hub!
Can't wait to learn how to deal with the little one!

Luckyone

Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea

Hi morning, anyone plan for normal birth?
Maybe you will need raspberry leaf tea?
I'm planning to start drink it at 32 weeks.
Read below for raspberry leaf tea information or you can just type raspberry leaf tea at yahoo.
http://www.babycenter.com.sg/pregnancy/labourandbirth/planningyourbabysbirth/raspberryteaeaselabourexpert/
http://www.momsinmind.com.sg/tea4two.html
I will ask my friend from Japan buy the organic raspberry tea leave.
If anyone interested to get, you can e-mail me at: tansiewkhim2810@yahoo.com.sg (^^)
Raspberry leaf tea also helps to produce milk and get your body in shape back fast. Start drink it after birth. I think you can get the tablet type from GNC or shops that selling organic shop.

Luckyone

Hmm... looks like the May mummies are really quiet! Hope everyone is doing well.
I'm starting to source for baby stuff already, cot, stroller, car seats, clothes and all. Have gotten quite a few pieces of clothing items already. Advise from friend is to get buttoned rompers or bodysuits for a start as baby's neck still unstable.
Have also started my yoga classes! And this weekend will be starting my antenatal class with Mrs Wong (Thomson Medical Center) @ AMK Hub!
Can't wait to learn how to deal with the little one!
Hi blueturtle, Me too started Yoga class at Forum last week.
I have tried to book Yoga class from TMC before but they said they next class is Mar which is too late for me.
I'm having very serious back pain but after the Yoga class, it's really helps :Dancing_wub:. I think I will continue the class till end Apr.