EDD May 2011

tinkerstars

any mummies wanna buy cereal or supplements from iherb? it's cheaper than sg.
iherb having free international shipping now with discount code XEB299. There is also $5 off first purchase

**Free Airmail for international orders over $40.00! Ends April 30th, 2012 **

anyone? :eek:

lsy

I second botanical garden. 25th or 26th June morning. Who's coming?
Or u all prefer Sunday outing?

It has been almost 3 weeks since my girl taken her first steps. She's now walking steadily around the house d. Knowing how to pass uneven steps and lifting her leg to cross inside her playzone. When go mall she sees other toddlers walking she wanted to walk too ;p. I have not get her any proper walking shoe. Any recommendation?

Hi Mummies, it's been super long since I last log in. How have everyone been=) My lil princess is coming to be 1 yr old on 5th May this coming sat, im gonna get a chalet for that, any mummies wanna come so the lil one can make friends?

azzzima

I second botanical garden. 25th or 26th June morning. Who's coming?
Or you all prefer Sunday outing?

It has been almost 3 weeks since my girl taken her first steps. She's now walking steadily around the house d. Knowing how to pass uneven steps and lifting her leg to cross inside her playzone. When go mall she sees other toddlers walking she wanted to walk too ;p. I have not get her any proper walking shoe. Any recommendation?
Hi guys wah lsy your baby s development is very fast indeed. My baby can't walk independently and she s the oldest here haha. Oh I just went for her measles jab last 2 weeks and she developed fever since last Saturday evening. On top of it she s having runny nose with flame fr the mum. :s and she s teething. Gums all swollen. Thank God it s a holiday today. She kept crying and kicking and everything since last 2 nights. I m so mentally drained and physically tired. Haha. But it s all worth it!!! Hehehe take care guys :)

Last edited:

geralimxm

I would like to dedicate this entry to parents who are troubled over their kids results so I'm posting this at quite a number of places.If you need contact number of this tutor, do contact me at geralimxm@gmail.com

For the past 3 years, I had been looking for a tutor for my son who is currently in p4. Trial lessons and usual lessons were conducted by several tutors but none of them worked out until one day, I happened to chanced upon on of a forum post regarding a good tutor that he had. I got this tutor's contact number from him.

She might be strict on your child but she has helped to make my child more focused on his studies and I'm impressed with his improvement for the past 6 months till now.

would like to share this tutor with all of you so contact me if you would like to engage her as a tutor.

Food For Totz

<b>Worthy Lady</b>
Hi Mummies :)

Looking for Reliable and Best Value but low and most affordable Breastmilk Storage Bags? The answer is 'NANNY Breastmilk Storage Bags! We have received rave reviews on our milk bags, and are endorsed and trusted by mums for years. In addition, our Nanny milk bags are pre-sterilised by gamma-ray, an expensive and high technology method that most other brands available in the market either cannot afford to do it or incapable of using it. This pre-sterilsation process allows the retention of the freshness and the nutrients of your ebm for a longer period.

Exclusively for mummysg forum members (please provide nickname), Like and Friend us on FB and in addition, receive a Welcome Gift Pack worth $5.00 consisting of 3 milk bags and 4 nursing tea together with an order. The links are as follows :

Like Us at : Food for Totz | Facebook Friend Us at : http://www.faceboob.com/Foodfortotz

Our current promotion at MummySG.com is

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/best-quality-most-economical-breastmilk-storage-bags-nanny-60406/

Thank you for your attention.

whomovedmycheese

Hello Mummies, it's been a long time since popping by here. Just want to share a wonderful video of my baby's 1st year put together by Babies Channel. Enjoy!!

[video=vimeo;48449323]http://vimeo.com/48449323[/video]

Last edited:

lsy

Haha whomovedmycheese u can plan number 2 for Jan baby :)

Hey ladies I'm into a little business of preserving breastmilk. U all can check out my Facebook page by the name of Milk Bunny Singapore. Show your support by liking :)

okiedog is have 30% sale for 2011 series bag . very good come with
bottle holder with insulation, PEVA changing matt with antibacterial treatment ,matching accessory bag,clipix hooks to attach the bag on strollers

News & Promotions

New Programme!

[SIZE=+1]We have teamed up with Seimpi School of Music to bring you their Music and Dance MIM Programme for children aged 2 months - 6 years old. Registration for May classes starts now![/SIZE]

Choose either Music or Dance or choose both!
[SIZE=+1]Fees: $150 per month per course
- 4 lessons in a month per course

Drop us an email at enquiry@givingtre3.com to register!

TH[SIZE=+1]E GIVING TREE ART WORKSHOP[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Giving Tre3 is bringing the popular children's story The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein to all children in the form of an ART WORKSHOP!

Using a combination of music, story and art, children get to learn various art techniques, math concepts and even character building through this workshop!

Details of Workshop:
~
Age groups: 18 month - 6 years old
~
Workshop consists of 5 sessions
~ Workshop will commence on FIRST SATURDAY of May 2013.
~ Dates of sessions: 4, 11, 18, 25 May and 1 June.
~ Time slot: 11am - 12:00pm

~ Instructor: Mr. Eric Teow

About the trainer:
Trained in Advertising Art. Eric spent over 20 years accumulating a wealth of experience and contacts in the advertising, creative design, hospitality, media and publishing industries as a draftsman, graphics designer, industrial designer, visualise, studio manager, art director and entrepreneur.

Art Director
Besides working for several local and multi national advertising agencies and local publishers, and running in-house creative studies in Orchard Belt 5 star hotels, Eric also served as Art Director for the National Council of Social Service (and Community Chest) providing creative leadership for several national fund- raising programmes.

STRONG PASSION FOR ART
Eric has a strong passion to teach young children creative skills and freedom of expression through paints, colours and media. He believes that creativity is the essential ingredient of all learning. This builds upon studies in the US and UK which has proven art training to be useful in developing language and social skills in young children. Today, Eric has co-opted other partner-advisors, to help grow the business aggressively over the next 3 years. These include Senior MNC executives and training consultants, who together lend Growing paints a wide international business perspective and provide deep industry knowledge in electronics, IT, e-businesses, early childhood education and training services.

Eric combines both music and art; he creates a fun and enjoyable setting in every given opportunity with his students. Eric loves to expand their imagination by telling and unfolding stories as he paints in a class!

A father to three young children, Eric has been inspiring young minds for more than 13 years and he is possibly the only one in Singapore who combines music, art and fun for children!

Limited slots as classes are kept small. SO REGISTER QUICK!!

Email to enquiry@givingtre3.com or call 9777 1645.

Like us on www.facebook.com/givingtre3 to get regular updates on our promotions!
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]