EDD May 2011

whomovedmycheese

Hi azzzima , im currently working :) getting my maternity leave on 1st may onwards . yea . i also heard that . but as to what my mom say , most prob would wait till full term
I am planning to start my maternity leave only after i give birth.. but will take a few days of leave before that... don't know how early I will give birth.. since people say usually first child will be earlier..

v0nne

I am planning to start my maternity leave only after i give birth.. but will take a few days of leave before that... don't know how early I will give birth.. since people say usually first child will be earlier..
yeap ! i agree also . thats what i wanted as well , but my boss want me to take off from 1st may !

Hi dear ! M currently in my 28 weeks , 4 days ! my baby girl dont kick every hour also . but she is very active during night time , when i was about to sleep . mine girl also dont kick 10 times in 2 hours , guess , so long as they move , we no need worry that much ?
Hi! I guess u are right.. pregnancy is tiring enough already..
I should start to enjoy the process more!

Thank u dear!
=)

v0nne

Hi! I guess you are right.. pregnancy is tiring enough already..
I should start to enjoy the process more!

Thank you dear!
=)
Yea ! its really tiring :)) Enjoy ! Just to share with you , my girl dint kick me last night , and at about 2am , i shake my tummy & "wake" her up . and she kicked ! so mayb you can try this way ?

whomovedmycheese

I guess so ! haha ! But i think i really need to rest early , my bump really big & heavy , its making my backbone & back muscle ache like nobody business !
You put on a lot of weight? I m trying to sleep like a shrimp every night coz my GP say this will help to alleviate backache. I m starting to feel the weight of my baby already...

bbjes

Hi all MTB,

i'm currently in my 28weeks 5days.. it's my 1st pregnancy & i'm having a baby girl! Due on 30May.. will deliver @ TMC & my gynae is Dr. Adrian B.Woodworth.. i can't wait to see my girl! ^-^