EDD May 2011

missylva

i went for c sec :) recovery is pain . :( but it was worth it.. my husband went for ict one week after i gave birth.. so now i take care of baby with mil help

whomovedmycheese

I pump out breast milk , only midnight then i use FM...

Isy,my milk dun look very whitish.. but can see it's milk color..
i also dunno how to explain.. hope hind milk is inside the breast milk as it's the "good" fat for baby
How often do you pump your milk? If you empty your breasts each time you pump, then your milk should contain hind milk too coz fore milk is only the front few ml.

lsy

I pump out breast milk , only midnight then i use FM...

Isy,my milk dun look very whitish.. but can see it's milk color..
i also dunno how to explain.. hope hind milk is inside the breast milk as it's the "good" fat for baby
Foremilk is white too but inside bottle it looks as if diluted. Perhaps u could pump 1min in 1 bottle and the rest in another bottle. Should be able to tell the difference in colour

lsy

Do your babies move about alot? Like keep moving their hands and legs even when they are asleep?
I didn't really swaddle my girl due to hot weather. At most use niao bu to swaddle her. If fallen asleep never keep moving la only at times she will get frightened have to watch her .

lsy

Kiki - is 220ml per session consistent so far for each pump session? Is this balAnce after feed or accumulated from a number of hours?
Whomovedmycheese - since u latch most of the time I guess u r pumping out only the excess after feed right? Ur pump per session yields consistent volume?
May I know what should be the average oz per hour of milk supply we should be having to be considered sufficient ?
I'm worried that now sufficient for feed but when baby demand will outgrown supply.
I heard that we need to establish supply in the 1st three months. Does that mean if we have only 10 oz per day pumped out at the end of third month then that will be it throughout?

whomovedmycheese

Kiki - is 220ml per session consistent so far for each pump session? Is this balAnce after feed or accumulated from a number of hours?
Whomovedmycheese - since u latch most of the time I guess u r pumping out only the excess after feed right? Ur pump per session yields consistent volume?
May I know what should be the average oz per hour of milk supply we should be having to be considered sufficient ?
I'm worried that now sufficient for feed but when baby demand will outgrown supply.
I heard that we need to establish supply in the 1st three months. Does that mean if we have only 10 oz per day pumped out at the end of third month then that will be it throughout?
Actually so far I only latch on 1 breast. So the other breast I have to let it leak or use hand to express. So far able to hit about 75ml on average, sometimes 100ml, but mostly 75ml. At night when I use pump, will hit about 75ml per breast, so total about 150ml. Quite consistent, that's why I say my milk supply never increase. :(

Xavien

maternity shoot:

I wish to provide some maternity shoot for Mummy, do email me at Xavien_ang84@yahoo.com.sg Do put the subject as maternity shoot.

Please provide your photo to me. Thanks!

You may need to pay for studio for me to shoot but it is cheap and affordable, I will not earn a single cent from you. I can give you the link that is fee is charge by the studio (about $60-120) depend on day and time.

X@v|enphoto

Xavienphoto | Facebook
Xavien

Subject to contract

lsy

I tot per hr 1 oz is not bad. For me I only pump like once every 4-5 hours, that's why got 100. Ok think I must pump more.

Btw do you do postnatal massage? After massage got oil so you all wait and pump later?
But u do latching in between the 4-5 hrs as well right?
My masseur never massage my breast. Only once when she show me how to clear blocked duct. So I can still breast feed or pump .

missylva

my baby now on formula but i still pump out milk to throw away cos he got jaundice then doc advise let him drink formula first.. i am giving him similiac but heard about enfalac is not bad too.. how?

esther kuan

my baby now on formula but i still pump out milk to throw away cos he got jaundice then doc advise let him drink formula first.. i am giving him similiac but heard about enfalac is not bad too.. how?
hi hi missylva, welcome to e club!
how's your baby's jaundice now?
mine was 110 at 9days old...
going for check up again tmr.
why dun u keep your pumped out breastmilk in e chiller?
throw away abit wasted.....