EDD May 2011

missylva

Ic. I tried not to latch 1-2 after that. Then I wiped the oil away before feed or pump.
Luckily today my massage last day, will not encounter such prob again.

Yeah my baby shower tmr, and that will also marks end of my confinement.
grats! i still need tahan to 30/6 :(

i read the book written by Mrs Wong Boh Boi, 0 month volume to be consumed is about 600-700 ml per day
from 1 month is 700- 800 ml per day
from 2 to 6 months is 800-900 ml per day
so the target for milk supply is about 1 L per day at least from 2nd month?
seriously , i think i would just try my best , see how much i can give to my gal .. and how long i can give ebm ..
i thought keep pumping milk will increase the production.. but now is still depend on latching frequency..

whomovedmycheese

waa. how come you all have so much ebm?
if i pump 4 hourly , i can get 100-120ml , if i pump 3 hour , i can get around 80-90 ml
my friend said it's consider little...
my right breast expressed more milk than left, left breast still only have 50 ml sometimes ( the best) , right breast can hv 60- 70 ml ( the best)
how i wish i can hv more milk la..
is it also due to breast size? how much they can store?
Lol.. I don't think it is due to breast size. Mine isn't very big.

azzzima

Hi azzzima I read somewhere that bf baby at certain stage can skip pooping for few days n it is normal. Hope ur baby will poop today to ease ur worries.
Hi isy

Thanks for the reassurance. She hasnt pooed. :( Maybe if tomorrow she s cranky and has a bloated tummy, i ll bring her to see baby doctor. I actually called kkh just now and asked for advice. They said it s normal too. So I ll just observe her closely.

azzzima

I didn't really swaddle my girl due to hot weather. At most use niao bu to swaddle her. If fallen asleep never keep moving la only at times she will get frightened have to watch her .
what is niao bu? i use binder if the weather is too hot. otherwise i will use swaddle or wrapping blanket which is more effective.

azzzima

azzzima, how's your baby now?
poo poo already?
since she's gaining weight well, shouldn't be a problem.
hi esther

not yet. but she s acting normal. so i m not so worried. last night she had bloated tummy but she s ok after applying medicated oil.

her weight is 3.7kg. nurse said she's average compared to other babies. asked me to feed her more milk and supplement fm if not enough. i have enough milk so i will continuously feed her as long as she wants.

azzzima

How do you heat up ebm when you are out?
My apologies. If I'm out, mum in law will heat up my ebm from freezer using food warmer.

If she 's with me, i ll go to nursing room. either my husband or myself will plan out on where i can nurse her before we go out.

Last edited:

lsy

At times when my breast feels soft but baby need to feed again, latching really makes me feel I dun have enough supply. But if I use pumped out milk can tell slightly meeting demand as my girl taking 50ml for 2-3hrs. I can pump 50-80ml in 2-3hr. Dunno how to overcome this feeling. Also latching is making me more tired. :(

lsy

Anyone here feels like ur pelvic bone the joints are loose when u walk? After seated for a while n change position I still need to shift my whole buttock. As if I'm still Preggy like that. When walk in the house sometimes 1 side of leg like not enough support, macam robot with loose bolts

whomovedmycheese

At times when my breast feels soft but baby need to feed again, latching really makes me feel I dun have enough supply. But if I use pumped out milk can tell slightly meeting demand as my girl taking 50ml for 2-3hrs. I can pump 50-80ml in 2-3hr. Dunno how to overcome this feeling. Also latching is making me more tired. :(
I am facing this currently too... :(

azzzima

Anyone here feels like your pelvic bone the joints are loose when you walk? After seated for a while n change position I still need to shift my whole buttock. As if I'm still Preggy like that. When walk in the house sometimes 1 side of leg like not enough support, macam robot with loose bolts
hmmm.. nope. maybe your body needs some time to be back on track?