EDD May 2011

i thought is for pneumococcus then can use medisave.. and pnly for 3 japs, but pneu has 4 japs to complete, therefore last jap need to pay cash

bbanna

Can we claim at any clinic or only at poly?
I'm going to poly this afternoon, not sure abt clinic. The dr who see my new born in hospital charge more exp for vaccine jab. That's why go to poly. Any other place have comparable package? Or once go to poly, has to always go there alread?

It's adviceable tht stick to one clinic for the jap..
I went to Thomson Pediatric Center at Bishan , i sign up their full package for SGD1599, they have other package also, apparently the consultant fees for vaccination is $30..
not sure is it too ex.. i think SBCC also charged the same but consultation fees expensive..

bbanna

Cannot go to other place already. Poly already charged full for 6 in 1 today when took e 1st jab. Can be paid by cda.

Isy, fyi dr gave a formula provided by kkh to calculate milk intake:
ml per feed= 150*weight(kg)/no. Of feed per day
I.e baby 6kg, feed every 3 hours apart
Then one feed should take 150*6/8=112.5ml

whomovedmycheese

Cannot go to other place already. Poly already charged full for 6 in 1 today when took e 1st jab. Can be paid by cda.

Oo quite accurate, my baby is really drinking this much.

lsy

My girl drinking lesser than this. Her max at 1 go is 90ml. I scheduled her 3 hrs for day feed. And 5-6hourly for night feed. She's taking 6-7 feeds per 24 hrs. I suppose bottle plus night latch will comes to bout 500-600ml. But formula say she is suppose to be taking 800 ml.

bbanna

My girl drinking lesser than this. Her max at 1 go is 90ml. I scheduled her 3 hrs for day feed. And 5-6hourly for night feed. She's taking 6-7 feeds per 24 hrs. I suppose bottle plus night latch will comes to bout 500-600ml. But formula say she is suppose to be taking 800 ml.
Your gal is not underweight, so should be ok. Maybe she small drinker. My girl is underweight, dr said should be ard 6kg now. Sad, my freezer all full but she is underweight. Luckily neck / leg r strong and passed other development test. Should I schedule 2 hourly feeding 4 her? Right now she is still reject bottle, so I can't measure the intake. Will resume bottle training after she s feeling ok, think she not feeling well after e injection.

whomovedmycheese

Then u can have a peace of mind and no need to worry her weight Liao
Btw, what's the experience of pumping at work? Can still have consistence output per day?
Emm.. Time limits the amount I can pump. But so far ok. I am on oversupply mode, so trying to reduce the amount actually. Now trying to keep to pumping 4 times a day rather than 5.

lsy

Your gal is not underweight, so should be ok. Maybe she small drinker. My girl is underweight, dr said should be ard 6kg now. Sad, my freezer all full but she is underweight. Luckily neck / leg r strong and passed other development test. Should I schedule 2 hourly feeding 4 her? Right now she is still reject bottle, so I can't measure the intake. Will resume bottle training after she s feeling ok, think she not feeling well after e injection.
Did she cry for feed? Maybe 2 hr feed will help make ur milk fatter coz u empty more frequently. But if she is not hungry like my girl she will end up toying with teats. U wouldnt want her to treat bottle as play time.
Me too. Just purchased more milk bags and headache now coz my freezers already full even though I stack them flat. I have no problem feeding her bottle now. She is drinking based on mood. 15 mins ago play with teats, 15mins later she drinks.
My girl very talkative, I try not to look at her when she sucking. Hold one of her hand with my arm and another with my hand so that she doesn't push the bottle away to talk. She look here and there too and my bottle follows her mouth. Unlike some babies who will drink at the sight of bottle. 90ml can last her 3-4 hrs. At times 3 hr she would really play with teats.

whomovedmycheese

Did she cry for feed? Maybe 2 hr feed will help make ur milk fatter coz u empty more frequently. But if she is not hungry like my girl she will end up toying with teats. U wouldnt want her to treat bottle as play time.
Me too. Just purchased more milk bags and headache now coz my freezers already full even though I stack them flat. I have no problem feeding her bottle now. She is drinking based on mood. 15 mins ago play with teats, 15mins later she drinks.
My girl very talkative, I try not to look at her when she sucking. Hold one of her hand with my arm and another with my hand so that she doesn't push the bottle away to talk. She look here and there too and my bottle follows her mouth. Unlike some babies who will drink at the sight of bottle. 90ml can last her 3-4 hrs. At times 3 hr she would really play with teats.
My freezer is full too. Now looking for mums who might be keen in taking milk, otherwise, will feed the rubbish bin. I am pumping 4 times a day now, and throwing away what I pump the second time I pump at work. :( Totally no space already.

lsy

My freezer is full too. Now looking for mums who might be keen in taking milk, otherwise, will feed the rubbish bin. I am pumping 4 times a day now, and throwing away what I pump the second time I pump at work. :( Totally no space already.
Don't throw. Use old ones to shower. Milk bath lol. Now I did not hesitate to throw those unfinished ebm

bbanna

Haha your baby so cute,
My baby Daytime seldom cry for feeding, night time yes. Will u set alarm or wait for Bb cry then wake up to feed?

bbanna

your supply is so good, think can nurse until 2 years old d, What's your target?