EDD May 2014 (maybe)

meltie

Wow tuesday seems happening! Keep updating mummies!

Hmm i tend to sit quite long to wait for feeling to poop and try to poop out the uncomfy feeling in tummy but sometimes sitting too long there may cause the flesh to come out .. Sighh.. :p i'm pooping like 2-4 times a day.. Alot of gas too... :p

hmm i've been very impatient with #1 since weeks ago coz she really purposely get on my nerves! Haha she understands but purposely do the reverse or continue doing it.. Stubbornly hurt herself etc.. These 2 weeks she has been really sticky to me n hubby.. Don't like others to carry when we wre out w friends.. Last time she will love them to carry and don't mind one... Esp today, she totally only want to stick to hubby n me.. I had to carry her coz hubby was bz.. Maybe she does sense something..

Charchia, i will try!! I really hope for a smooth transition to make things easier for my girl ... :p

mummy pris, hoho i thought my no.1 can start walking and i can carry lesser.. But its even more tiring coz need to keep bending and chasing , trying to hold her hands which she is reluctant.. Super tiring for both hubby and me.. Sometimes we don't want to let her down on her feet coz she is a walking maniac or even dash around like a mad sheep.. And hence we have to carry her .. Go supermarket/malls/market is no joke.. She fights to walk and refuse to sit in stroller and car seat.. Its like the beginning of terrible 2! hahahaa don't scare u too much.. Just my experience coz i'm facing her 24-7 .. :p

meltie

Thank you jeslow:)
Feeling all excited and nervous and at the same time.
Haa...no even confirmed about his name yet=x
Jiayou! At least u know when he is coming! Haha i had thought of inducing but thought natural will be good.. Actually in my position, shld just induce so i can make plans for my #1.. If bb comes in middle of the night i might have to go solo and give birth myself! :p

oh ya, poor #2 has no name yet! I feel so guilty!

miso

Wow mummy pris, triggered labour within hours? That was fast!

Im having some brown discharge now. I think it's likely from gynae checking my cervix this morning. I just wish for time to fly now. Getting excited yet nervous at the same time!

CharChia

when caring for no.1, forever feeling got no time to complete things... LOL... last time very anxious to think of baby's name, now thinking of name takes forever...

ST Woo

Last few weeks, I also got constipation after I get the loose stool medicine from my gynae. I don't have constipation problem and I have stopped taking it. Maybe mummies can ask from your gynecologist if really painful. I know sitting in the toilet for long is suffering. I experience it.

ST Woo

meltie, I believed your girl sense something that why she behaviour like this. She know someone arriving soon and to share the love with her. I heard some said after confinement will be better.hopefully our 1st one behave well.

meltie

meltie, I believed your girl sense something that why she behaviour like this. She know someone arriving soon and to share the love with her. I heard some said after confinement will be better.hopefully our 1st one behave well.
Ya .. Hmm i hope i can manage her well.. Esp its at the stage where she might understand things.. Haha hope can explain properly to her..

Wah i woke up and poop again.. Hmm tummy so aching.. But no contractions... Everytime i pee i also look out for waterbag bursting lol... Hmm yesterday night my bb kicked so hard everywhere that it strained my bladder alot.. She was like controlling my bladder.. I sat there peed, stop, she kicked, more pee, stopped.. Kick again, and more! Gosh! So uneasy!! :/ i have a super strong and active kicker! My #1 was not like that at all! :p

zz my girl woke up at 6am to climb onto my bed again.. Zz no spce to move.. Her legs were on my back... My bump on the edge.. Zzzzz

Lingz12

Wow.. Tues is indeed a happening day man.. haha.. there's gonna be tons of updates!

I totally have no feeling tat bb will come this weekend.. sighz.. he's too comfortable inside I guess? So ive sorta accepted the fact tat im gonna get induced (again) next tue.. I jus hope it will be a success and bb comes out as fast as jie jie..

Charchia.. thanks for sharing.. I oso read tat before.. tat we shld nt carry bb wen introducing #1 to #2 for the first time.. if im gonna get induced on tue, my coming home will be on a weekday.. #1 will be at nanny's.. wen she comes back in e evening, CL will prob be handling bb.. so shld b no issue for me.. hee..

Jia you everybody!

Lingz12

Haha.. Meltie.. same here.. I trained my girl to sleep on e mattress beside my bed.. and she always wake up in e middle of the night to climb back up on my bed.. smetimes she will whine and cry and it takes time to put her back to sleep.. so bo bian.. in order to have a better sleep, I now let her sleep with me again.. haven tot of sleeping arrangements after bb comes out and CL goes home.. oh well.. another mth to tink abt tat.. haha..

I agree lor.. initially I was tinking once #1 starts walking, it shld b less pressure on my bump since I dun need to carry her as often.. I cant be more wrong.. she runs everywhere! At hme I jus let her be cos I realli hav no energy to chase her.. jus keep telling her to slow down or she's gonna fall.. but once outside, it's a nightmare.. she refused to be carried and struggled to get down.. and wen she's down, she either runs everywhere or touches and pulls at everything.. and have to keep chasing after her, bending over and pulling her hands away from breakable stuff etc.. stroller is like jus an accessory now as she refused to sit in it for more than 15min unless she's sleeping.. sighz.. recently, she started asking to bao bao.. which is weird.. I guess cos she sensed bb is coming.. so getting sticky.. but she onli wans me to bao.. she dun wan papa.. my bump hurts and my back is breaking.. I tot maybe e additional weight will force bb to come out faster.. no such luck there.. hahaha..

miso

Hi lingz, which hospital will u be delivering at? I'll be delivering at gleneagles.

I gotta admit myself on tues night so likely delivering on wed. Praying it will be a success.

Good luck to all mummies delivering in may! And a big salute to 2nd time mummies!

Lingz12

miso:869102 said:
Hi lingz, which hospital will u be delivering at? I'll be delivering at gleneagles.

I gotta admit myself on tues night so likely delivering on wed. Praying it will be a success.

Good luck to all mummies delivering in may! And a big salute to 2nd time mummies!
Oh I will be delivering at tmc.. gonna walk in to gynae's clinic on tue at 9am to induce.. hopefully will deliver within the same day..

Tannie

Same here ha ha walk in the clinic n get induce on Tues. Lingz, prob I will be seeing u haha. I keep having brown or pink discharge but no sign of labour. .. poo 2-3 times a day. .. piles also sore....

Yap my #1 also keep wanting me to carry... I think it is inevitable. Thou they said we shld not carry heavy thing but no choice. I will try to sit down when carrying her. If not I will try to ask if it's ok mummy hold hand... sit down already thn carry her.

Lingz12

Tannie.. I oso tink I will be seeing u.. haha.. my boy totally no sign.. no brown discharge.. dun even have much braxton hicks.. stubborn one like his jie jie.. wan ppl to pull him out.. anyway.. so on tue, if u see someone coming out from the rm, tat's me! Haha..

My girl insist I carry her.. hold hand cannot wo.. she will stand there and wail like mad.. cos she noes we will give in..

shanice99

Same here ha ha walk in the clinic n get induce on Tues. Lingz, prob I will be seeing u haha. I keep having brown or pink discharge but no sign of labour. .. poo 2-3 times a day. .. piles also sore....

Yap my #1 also keep wanting me to carry... I think it is inevitable. Thou they said we shld not carry heavy thing but no choice. I will try to sit down when carrying her. If not I will try to ask if it's ok mummy hold hand... sit down already thn carry her.
Me also delivering at Thomson. Seems like most mummies gg induce next tues. I still gg work tmr wor. Next checkup on fri Liao. Think baby c comfort inside. No signs of labour as well. Anything will go clinic from my office le.

Melancholy

Mine seems too comfy inside too. No signs of coming out. Guess i'm gonna induce again this time round :/

anyway my baby's movement like not so strong now. Next checkup on coming thursday. Hmm