EDD May 2014 (maybe)

ST Woo

Kan Cheong Mummy & applez10, wish both speedy recover. JIA YOU

JA13, don't worry too much. If got a chance, you would want to talk to your supervisor. Just do what ever you can finish.

Winniemint, same here. My office will be relocated to jurong gateway next year.

Tanning & excitedwifey, me too I need to go back to work after my ML. I cannot just stay at home I prefer to work. I intend to put my baby to infant care same as my boy childcare centre just opposite my place.

ST Woo - jiayou! Did the doctor say how come got polyps grow? But thank God your baby is safe and okay :)

JA13 - yah, just do what you can, don't worry about the future... for all you know your company may be getting a temp staff... any way for you to ask your boss discreetly?

meltie

Hey ST Woo, glad its not regards to pregnancy.. i think as long as the polyps don't cause much problems, they can be removed after delivery.. :) Let us know what your gynae says..

Yay i'm doing my hdb inspection today and tomorrow collecting my new house keys!!! Can't wait for reno to start and end!!!!!! Mil everyday blackface me... super sian.. she only talks to baby or hubby.. not directly to me one..

meltie

Tannie, i bought 5rm resale at AMK! Opp st nichs! :p Hope my no.1 can go in.. lol Wah i cannot wait till after birh liao.. looking to finish reno in 6-8 weeks and shift in before CNY! If not after CNY gotta wait 2 weeks.. and will be in 3rd trimester ? :p Alot of packing and unpacking!!

Tannie

Can we move hse during pregnancy? Will u be superstitious? My hse will be ready 1st qtr of 2014... sian because I cannot go to the site during reno...

JA13

Tannie - yes u can only on the date u moving in! :D
My house is under reno will be ready for moving furnitures by 3rd week of dec.. so after my hubby n mum did the last cleaning up can go find an auspicious date to move in! All jobs taken care by our ID n hubby n mum.. haha.. :D

Last edited:

sherin86

Saw my little one dancing inside.gynae says it looks like a boy and pointed something sticking out at the btm. Lol! can't wait for my detail scanning

Melancholy

Hi all, i went for my checkup and EDD got changed to 5 days earlier. So now is 10th of May. Can't wait for my detail scanning next month! :)

meltie

Thanks Tannie n Lingz12! Ya, i not v superstitious type.. maybe mil will choose a date to shift.. some ppl mentioned abt something not gd abt shifting the bed.. but i'm fine as long as its not me shifting.. hmm i guess i'll only monitor reno after the workers leave for the day's work.. coz they say dun go to hammering n painting places.. :p haha see how.. I need to shift out! Coz there's no space for no.2 in this cramped rm! N i'll need to set up new home befire i deliver.. so that ll can live comfortably.. including space for confinement lady.. so i guess just be careful loh.. :p

JA13! Wah congrats on getting ur new place too!!

Sherin86! Great! U might have a boy!! i wish i can see something poking out!!

Melamcholy, wah that's gd.. at least bb is growing v well!! hee!

Melancholy

Hehe ya just wish that baby will grown well.

My gynae ask if i would like to know the gender and she said is a girl.

But now not really confirm is it? Hmm

Lingz12

Meltie.. wat I heard is it's ok to move house and bed and all.. BUT it is best tat u not be around when they are shifting those furniture ard.. Go take a walk or sth wen they are shifting then it shld b fine..

And I jus came back from gynae's! She pointed out there's sth jutting out between the legs and commented that she thinks it's a bird bird! So we may be having a boy! But she says boys are a little trickier cos the sth jutting out may not always be a bird bird.. Though she says she's 90% sure it's a boy, she say on the 10% chance that it's not, we shld nt tell e grandparents first.. Until everything is confirmed at the 20wk detailed scan.. :)

Oh.. And my edd has been brought forward to 6May! I was telling hubby tat bb may hav a chance of sharing his bdae on 1May!

Lingz12

oh I will be sticking with tmc.. my experience there was ok leh, maybe im lucky? and I like tat im super near gynae so she can come in a min if I need her.. wat happened at tmc for u?

Last edited: