EDD May 2014 (maybe)

JA13

applez10 mayb dont go touch it.. n when visit ur gynae n ask? U knw ur baby gender alrdy?

Happy 2014 mummies!

mrsjlim

Happy new year all mummies! Tmr will be my detailed scan, can't wait to see my bb again! Hope everything will be good :) anything I need to take note of for the detailed scan?

marissaz

Ladies! Finally went for my detailed scan last week and found out that Im having a boy! So happy cause Ive always hope for a boy for my first child.
Would like to know if anyone still can exercise as usual? I've stopped my running ever since I know Im pregnant but still do short sprints and long walks 3 times a week.
Now, back ache starting to come slowly..sighs..
Going for a holiday soon in the next few weeks, dont forget to get fit to travel certification from gynae before u all fly!
Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Tannie

marissaz:848853 said:
Ladies! Finally went for my detailed scan last week and found out that Im having a boy! So happy cause Ive always hope for a boy for my first child.
Would like to know if anyone still can exercise as usual? I've stopped my running ever since I know Im pregnant but still do short sprints and long walks 3 times a week.
Now, back ache starting to come slowly..sighs..
Going for a holiday soon in the next few weeks, dont forget to get fit to travel certification from gynae before u all fly!
Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Congrats marissaz. I shld not stop exercise but dun think we can still do cardio exercise. .. isn't short sprints too demanding for ur body now? I only do swimming occasionally. Yoga is good but I hv no time for that. Totally forgot those exercises learned during prenatal class haha

CharChia

Hi all,

I am a SAHM expecting my no.2... My 1st was a sweet little princess born on 24 May 2013... This time is a prince going to be due on 16 May 2014... 好 everyone is happy...

CharChia

Is anyone doing prenatal massages? Any to recommend? Have u all started searching for confinement ladies? I had a hard time searching for one day confinement lady 3 months prior to giving birth to my princess... in the end I gave up looking for one...

JA13

Wow! CharChia so nice! Abt a yr apart for both of ur precious.. n 1 girl 1 boy really v nice.. Congrats to u..

Massage not yet.. not sure will go for one or not.. maybe gg to find out pre-natal class to attend after CNY.. as for confinement i have gotten one she did confinement for my da-sao last oct.. So my mum kinda like her n we booked her alrdy..

CharChia

Good that they are close but can be super tiring... will not be looking for a confinement lady as my mum will be helping me... I did prenatal massage for both my no. 1 and no. 2... really help me alot in releasing stress, muscle tension and water retention...

JA13

CharChia I alrdy put on 7.2kg at week 20! Think too much alrdy.. This is my first pregnancy n i have got water retention since week 18! Haiz.. my shoes all cant wear..

m0m0ko

Charchia. Last weight at gyane is 0. Think this week should have gain quite alot. Eating non stop
I also need pre natal. Any to intro??

Ladies anyone sign up maternity or newborn shoots??

meltie

Hi Mummies! Happy New Yr! Had been super bz, now then check forum.. :p I went to malacca for 2D1N, was tiring, had insomnia and could not sleep, woke up nose blocked and sneezing again! Came back NYE, super super tired.. glad my friends all took turns to help us carry our no.1 as we walked the streets.. super hot and tiring.. esp my bump is like so big n bulky now! :p Came back and rushed to monitor my house reno yesterday, bought some more stuff for house, need to buy bathroom accessories, more lights etc.. and just bought more cold clothes for our HK trip next monday! It's gonna be cold! Means more luggage for us! I'm still worried if there's enough warm clothing for my no.1.. she's so vulnerable.. she was sick since christmas and still coughing and vomitting when there's phelgm.. :p Still got mucus.. plus i'm sick again today! I had to resort to taking medicine again.. sighh feel so bad.. down with sneezing every 2 days, take med , sick again.. shld i go see a GP before i go for my HK trip? My body really weak man.. though the med is relatively safe for pregnancy, but its still medicine.. still feel guilty..today i tahan till 6pm then i take medicine.. was sneezing non stop whole day.. stomach had cramps and bb inside protesting like mad.. nose all red.. leaking mucus and ard to manage a fussy 15month old.. i'm begining to wonder if my nose has become more sensitive to dust and fur.. mil got 2 cats at home.. the fur irritates me.. :/

Oh ya, momoko, i had tail bone pain for awhile, it went away slowly.. now only pain the next morning if i had exerted too much previous day.. somedays its more of the tailbone joint to leg pain.. hard to walk.. sometimes strike suddenly and i cannot walk.. its normal.. a due to pregnancy.. and maybe baby pressing kn the nerve.. :p

Yes! I always experience difficulty in going back to slp after going to pee at night.. or when my no.1 wakes me up.. well like now , i woke up to pee and now super awake.. sighh the previous short nap had given me the burst of energy.. :p somedays i just try to close my eyes to rest back and drift back to slp.. toher days i just surf net for boring stuff on my phone / play candy crush to slp.. :p hmm these days bladder cannot hold long.. keep going toilet.. thirsty too.. haha :p mouth dry wake up to take a sip.. end up need to pee again.. haiz..

Oh ya, my bb has been kicking alot. sometimes feels kike fluttering, but sometimes feels likebeing elbowed.. today there was a dragging of an elbow or knee from bottom to top.. super active!! You'll feel more as it comes!

Welcome Charchia too! It's definitely challenging to handle 2 babies at close gap! Mine will be 20 mths gap! No.1 is v fussy and demanding.. now wants freedm and wants things her way.. getting harder..
Weight gain wise, i think still around the same.. 4-5kg bah.. :p tummy is getting v big.. somedays feel like a hippo... ahhaa

Prenatal massage, i nv tried but they say can help to relieve some aches and stress.. i used this malay jamu lady for my post natal massgae.. she's v gd.. and v committed.. her name is julia (9152 8737).. she does pre natal too.. i'm still thinking if shld try.. if i really v painful den i try.. if not trying to save money lol.. post delivery i sure will use her! :)

Jiayou mummies!

CharChia

Wow... meltie u seems to be enjoying urself alot... hehe... I will also be going for a short trip this month to JB only... hehe... better than nothing...

Currently I am doing prenatal with a Chinese TCM in roxy square... she will also be the one doing my post natal
.. She also does Jamu massage... What I like is she doesn't charge by package but by per session... I dun fancy signing packages...

CharChia

My pre-pregnancy weight before no. 1 till my weight now, I am still at a lost of 3kg... hopefully I will not gain much... when I was full term with no.1 I have only gain 2kg. People are telling me not to take too much water to reduce water retention. Just ensure there is sufficient for ur body... I realise it does help amd peeing is not alot also coz not much excess to release...