EDD May 2014 (maybe)

Tannie

Apologies to those who has no received the email to fb, I shall try to re send again. I was down with stomach flu... feeling weak now as I can't eat or drink... luckily my mum n sis help me to take care of my sick gal.

CharChia

My goodness... seems like stomach flu is on the rise... my parents and siblings are down with stomach flu too... just returned back to my in-laws place to stay to avoid catching stomach flu as my family doctor told my parents it is easily spread and if me and my baby is infected will be dangerous since our immune system is low... she was also telling my parents today they are the 10th case that she saw (just in a day)...

CharChia

Apologies to those who has no received the email to fb, I shall try to re send again. I was down with stomach flu... feeling weak now as I can't eat or drink... luckily my mum n sis help me to take care of my sick gal.
do take care... doctor say dun share things especially food and utensils and make sure things are properly clean and santize as the germs spread quickly...

Oh gosh! Tannie, please take very good care of yourself, especially now that we are pregnant! Like what Charchia mentioned, we have weak immune system. I don't know what stomach flu is like, but please... Must take care!

How's your girl doing now? Is she feeling better?

sherin86

Take care tannie.. ehh.. sorry to disturb ur rest.. haven receive any invites..invite again pls.. sherin_tan86@hotmail.com thanks ah

applez10

Take care Tannie! I think flu season too!

Btw any mummies change bedsheet during pregnancy? Cause i read up online say cannot move the bed when pregnant! But how not to move the mattress when changing bedsheet? Cause need to slot in the bedsheet ler..omg my part time maid moved the mattress and I am so worried now :(

CharChia

Take care Tannie! I think flu season too!

Btw any mummies change bedsheet during pregnancy? Cause i read up online say cannot move the bed when pregnant! But how not to move the mattress when changing bedsheet? Cause need to slot in the bedsheet ler..omg my part time maid moved the mattress and I am so worried now :(
I think what it meant is cannot change the position of the bed... but changing of bedsheets should be ok otherwise will be so dirty... but usually my hubby will change when I am not around cpz he is afraid the dust will affect me and the bed is super heavy he scare when changing never support properly will fall and hit me...

applez10

Wa charchia your hubby really very nice! My hubby dont really cares abt all these old wives tales so he dont care one but I kinda scared...:( ok u put my mind at ease...thanks!!!

I always practice natural home remedies for any sickness unless I can't handle then will see TCM. By the way, I am organising a meet up on 24 January for a chat and share your pregnancy or previous birth story. It will be in the Real Food at Central Clark Quay. Join me on Facebook.​ or Tex me if you wish to join 98637867

24 January??? It is my birthday! lolx... any details? thou i have plan on that day but i wish to join if i can! Feed me more info!!!

by the way Tannie, hope you get well soon. Dont think i can see your invite thru Facebook email cos i am having problem with the email account but still can log in to Facebook using the email id. hahaha kinda funny but anyway if could meet up with mummies to gain some birth story will be great!

Lingz12

oh dear.. get well soon Tannie! hope ur girl is well oredi and hope she wun get stomach flu from u.. my girl was down once and it was a truly traumatic experience, something I would not want to experience again.. take care!

I oso have not receive email invite to fb yet cos I tink Tannie's nt well enuff to check her pm? but like I said, it's ok.. we can always tok here first.. anyway, this thread is rather active.. we still have a couple of mths to go before we deliver and fb will be more useful only after we deliver I suppose (sharing of pics etc).. as for now for chit chatting, I tot forum would still suffice.. So Tannie, take ur time.. CNY is coming soon.. Concentrate on getting well first! ;)

Lingz12

applez10, I ever changed bedsheets while pregnant.. my mum told me to ask my hubby to do it la and nt to be in e rm wen he changes e bedsheets.. not tat I dun believe but smetimes things jus gotta be done.. if hubby is nt ard or nt free or nt feeling well, cant jus continue sleeping on dirty sheets right? jus b careful wen u change e sheets la.. esp if u need to lift e mattress up.. I tink e concern will be over-exerting urself (jus like how we shld refrain frm carrying heavy things) more than anything else.. Of cos, if possible, jus get others to change e sheets for u.. ;)

Lingz12

recently went lingerie shopping for cny and realise my boobs size went up! for my first pregnancy it went up by 1 cup size, length oso increase.. towards e end of my breastfeeding journey, they shrank back to original cup size but the length nvr (as in still broad chest).. sobz.. now I go up by 1 cup size again and chest expands further.. sobz.. I ask hubby how I look from behind, he say look obese.. :(

applez10

Thanks lingz12 :) I too did cny shopping..online haha so many stuff online these days! Also from now on everywhere I go people ask what is the gender of baby..hehe..are your tummy very big now? I realised its big around evening time!

mrsjlim

Hi mummies, I'm down with diarrhoea today :( any natural remedies for that? Dun wanna eat the probiotics Doc gave, Thanks a million !