EDD May 2014 (maybe)

SImbaobao

i am doing my FA scan in mid dec and detail scan in Jan. Dunno this time round can know the gender anot.. my #1 kept us in suspend till the day she is out...

Lingz12

excitedwifey, how many wks will u be this Friday? My gynae says can see gender from 16wks.. Though she qualify and said detail scan will be more accurate..

simbaobao.. hee.. I usually tok to bb a few days before e scan to cooperate and open legs big big so we can see gender.. u can try e same too!

JA13

Excitedwifey & Lingz - I m gg to my gynae this friday n just nice the start of week 16! I hope can tell baby gender this friday 2..

SImbaobao

lingz12, lol hopefully this one will b good n listen.. my #1 i tok n tok n tok till we all gave up n decided to wait. either she in sitting position if not doing ballet style.. palm smacked face every visit. lol.

marissaz

Hi ladies, i thought my vomitting/nausea has stopped but apparently it has not! LOL. Yesterday alight from bus, then vomitted at the side of the road. Sighs.
I'm gg for my detailed scan at KK on 27th Dec.. my last appmt was abt 2 weeks ago. Sighs.
Going 18 weeks tomorrow but have yet to feel baby movement. Hmmm, should I be worried? This is my number 1..
I'm also not showing much except for a small bump.. kinda tense about it.. :(

mrsjlim

Same same, I still have morning sickness, vomit randomly ang i vomited this morning on my way to work on the road:(
I will be 16 wk tomorrow, and seeing my gynae tomorrow, can't wait to see the growth of my little one again :)

ST Woo

Hi mummies, I should be 15 weeks 2 days. My next gyne appt on 17 Dec. Have not schedule for the details scan yet. I do have MS when brushing my teeth or hungry.

meltie

Miso! I'm having my detailed scan on 23rd Dec too! My scan is at novena before lunch and gynae appt at gleneagles is at 2pm immediately after lunch for gynae to review results i guess.. :) i can't wait to confirm gender!

Exciting! Mummies are all waiting for gender! :D

MS still got abit.. brush teeth still will gag.. just now eat dinner (mil cooked curry), i couldn't eat much.. and after that i was super bloated and nauseous.. gagged n almosted vomitted.. guess too oily.. or something wrong.. just drank my vitagen.. :/ still bloated up to throat... can vomit anytime.. :( hate this feeling..

ST Woo

meltie, Ya it could be the curry spicy and oily that cause you feeling nausea, bloated and feel like vomiting. Try to avoid spicy food first.
My mil has taught me a method. You can try to make this drink when you feel bloated or you want to control the nausea. You can make honey drink and squeeze one or two lime juice into the honey. it taste sweet and sour quite nice to drink. I feel better after drinking it.

meltie

Thanks ST Woo.. hmm normally i ok with spicy leh.. in fact in pregnancy, i crave for more spicy food... :p but maybe the curry was too oily and too much coconut milk.. :/ even my hubby was feeling bloated... i am still bloated now haha.. stomach so stretched..

chinhuahua

Anybody have good stretch marks cream to recommend? I'm applying oil and cream diligently everyday but stretch marks still appear. :nah:

mrsjlim

Hi mummies ! Today I'm 16 wk and went to see gynae, he said 90% I'm carrying a boy, although I hoped for a girl but as long as the bb is healthy I'm happy:)
My mum's prediction was so correct, she said I'm carrying a boy as I turned to dislike spicy food and like sour stuff plus I dreamt of snake once , hehe... Old wife's tales indeed have some basis

meltie

Welcome Chinhuahua! hmm i don't think there's a stretch cream/oil that can prevent stretch marks when they do wanna appear haha. I did my diligent work for 1st pregnancy and it still appeared.. horrendous lines! :( This time i lazy to apply.. maybe when tummy bigger..

Mrsjlim! Ah.. we opposite.. i want a boy.. but most likely a girl .. another girl for me.. :p hope my detailed scan will show the bird bird! Oh ya they did say if got girl will really like spicy food which i really really like to eat alot.. hahaa curries, chilli padi, chilli flakes and all.. if the dish isnot spicy, not nice.. and it was spicyness that helped me through my morning sickness appetite! But not sure if its really true la.. haha

sigh dozed off at 9plus with my no.1 as i put her to slp.. just now she woke me up and now i can't go back to slp.. feeling hungry.. grr

Tannie

Mrsjlim, let's exchange, I want a boy too. I can't take spicy food n like sour plum for this pregnancy but still likely to be a girl....

Meltie, u can try to make the drink STWoo mentioned, it helps me to ease bloated feeling too but I use lemon instead.