EDD May 2014 (maybe)

Tannie

Me also awake n couldn't sleep cause my gal conquered my side of the bed... I dun like to wear shoes ESP wet weather still prefer slipper but seems difficult to get a good nice pair.

I do feel itch here n there but not tht serious so didn't pay much attention, but do scratch abit more here n there... I cannot walk fast too, will get breathless v fast.

Have a good weekend to all too.

m0m0ko

So far i've only experience butt pain? And it only hurts on my left side.

Started not long after i found out i'm pregnant again.

Now it only hurts when i walk too much. Sometimes pain until i can't even walk properly :/ Even sit/lie down makes me pain also.

I ask my gynae and she only say is muscle problem. Hmm
I'm having thus problem too. Yest was the worse. Can't even walk when I wake up.

My gyane say it's due to body changes. Need to prepare

is there a fb group?? Can add me? Novlove85@yahoo.com.sg
thanjs

gniy

Hi mrsjlim, I had really bad rashes during the first trimester. I'm using QV cream as I dislike putting moisturiser on myself. However, QV cream is easily absorbed into the body. My gynae and dermatologist said that it's suitable but not strong enough to prevent stretch marks though. I'm using weleda stretch mark massage oil - easily absorbed and smells pleasant (to me).

I had aches at one side of my butt when I walked too and it comes and goes :)

Just want to ask mummies if they have been taking any tonics? I know we aren't suppose to take ginseng for now and it's quite a contentious issue and it becomes a who-says-what problem. I found this website and I've just been taking chicken soup, multi-vits, DHA and Vit C that's all. Any mummies has recommendations for diy, homemade tonics, please share! Thank you!

https://www.healthxchange.com.sg/healthyliving/womenhealth/pages/traditional-chinese-medicine-and-pregnancy.aspx

Hi all!

Wow it's the week before Christmas and some of us are already at the midway mark.. jiayou all! :) I'm seeing my gynae next Monday and I'm so excited! Boy or girl, we will be equally happy and especially if it's a girl, I will take extra care to reassure her of our love because for me, my dad and other relatives kinda wanted/were expecting a boy and my whole life I felt that and it's not a nice feeling :(

Don't wear slippers e.g havianas, I don't think it gives enough support for our feet... try and get those kind of strappy sandals which are waterproof and airy, yet support your feet well... no particular brand to recommend, but I think good to get those with straps at the back too, so you don't have to worry about your sandal slipping off, haha...

Anyone noticed you have much more phlegm than usual? It was causing me to puke when I try to clear my throat :(

I also noticed tiny red dots on my abdomen... and some tiny rough dots on my face... dunno how to explain, but I guess it's due to hormonal changes?

So far I haven't felt any movement from baby, but the weird/interesting thing I notice is that in the day, my abdomen still looks normal and no one can tell I'm pregnant.. then in the evening, it suddenly balloons! And then the bump gets obvious. Anyone know why ah? My hubby and I joke that our baby only comes out at night to play, haha

Tannie

Agreed with excitedwifey, the feeling is no good when ppl ur family is hoping for a boy.

Yes, I do think I have more phlegm n giving me hard time when trying to spit out whenever I brush my teeth.

I think it's normal to have flatter stomach in the morning compared to evening. Some explained as the force of gravity. We rest flat while sleeping n hence waking up with flatter stomach. After the whole day of standing n sitting, tummy will pull down by gravity making it look bigger. :D

I don't really check fb one leh... hehehe.... should we email each other instead? Maybe have a meet-up around CNY time? Share stories, exchange things, even go shop together? Or just go drink milkshakes (cannot drink too much coffee right hehe) together.. just chill and relax... :) But I think may be harder for 2nd time mummies for them to meet up.. cos got their toddler to take care... unless don't mind us aunties help to play with your kids hehe

Good Idea, excitedwifey. We should meet up one day!

Yesterday I just went to the Mom and me warehouse sale at yishun industrial park. Bought avent water bottles sterilizer (come with milk bottles + $20 cold storage voucher). Quite a good deal i think. and bought some baby clothes.... Anybody went there too?

I also saw from mummys market from FB, coming April will have a baby fair at expo. So maybe we can share news on places having sales....

m0m0ko

Good Idea, excitedwifey. We should meet up one day!

Yesterday I just went to the Mom and me warehouse sale at yishun industrial park. Bought avent water bottles sterilizer (come with milk bottles + $20 cold storage voucher). Quite a good deal i think. and bought some baby clothes.... Anybody went there too?

I also saw from mummys market from FB, coming April will have a baby fair at expo. So maybe we can share news on places having sales....

Not feb? Was told by 1 of the booth lady. The bigger fair will be on feb..

Oops.. Think I left out the little details of me.

Baby #1- girl
Edd: 21 may
Gyane: Dr heng
Hospital: parkway east

elsalisa

hi m0m0ko your delivery will be at parkway east ? do you know what goodies / freebies will be given ? also , what is the package cost like?

Lingz12

hi mummies! im back from my 4d3n cruise with my #1.. It's a nightmare cos my girl was cranky at mealtime and cranky as long as we are stationary and not doing anything.. Sighz.. Wat a babymoon..
hmm.. as for pain.. mine's nt exactly tailbone but more of pelvic bone.. wen I stand up from sitting too long, my pelvic bone will ache like mad and I had to limp a bit before e ache goes away.. I onli experienced this towards e end of my first pregnancy like 34 wks +? Why am I experiencing this now? sighz..

and after e shore excursion at port klang, I realise my feet started to swell.. sianz man.. been trying not to walk so much now and lift them whenever possible and wearing compression stockings at night.. hope it will get better soon..

oh dear for mummies with the itch.. I totally understd e feeling.. I had it for my last pregnancy, it was a nightmare.. I hope history wun repeat itself!

m0m0ko

Not too sure.. We choose there partly gyane only at parkway east. My in laws don't drive and is near my mum place.
But I heard they give a welcome bag which include bottle and stuff.. Hmmm also a small pill for bb to bath

applez10

Hello ladies! So sorry I disappeared for some time! hehe..cause I cant remember my password and took me so long to finally find a PC so I can type with ease (instead of hp all the times!).

Hey shall we do a facebook group or something where we can chat :p

P/S: I also have some red patches on my tummy which is quite itchy but I try not to scratch it! Doc say might have some pigmentation (pregnancy thingy)..I too have more phlegm and it makes me cough at times trying to expel it out..I also notice when my bladder is full it protrudes out! I can feel my bladder! And when I go to toilet, I do have some pulling pain down there when I try to pee..

Last edited:

applez10

Oh ya anyone starting to buy stuff during the USA xmas sale? I missed the Black Friday ones cause not sure what to buy back then!

Melancholy

Hi all, today my hubby saw that there's pus in my belly button and he use tissue to help me suck it out.

Should i be worried? It's my first time experience this.

sherin86

Hi mummies... just saw gynae ytd. Bb nw weigh 191g.does ur bb size seems to b smaller then expected size? so excited for the detailed scanning in jan! seriously can't wait to cfm the gender so can start buying bb things..

JA13

Sherin86 how many weeks r u in now? Last friday i went to visit gynae n weigh baby at 180g at week 17. Then i went to look at baby center app.. it say week 17 weigh ard 140g.. so my next visit will weigh again n see if baby weight fine or not.. haha..