EDD May 2014 (maybe)

Oh dear, my gynae only told us baby length not weight. And we didn't ask much as we too focus on baby scanning (like heart beat).

Next week is my detail scan, maybe i need to take note of weight too... heheh

JA13, what app you using for baby tracking? I want to download too. :)

JA13

Winniemint - it is baby center pregnancy app.. It tells u the length n weight n baby progress weekly. Ah, got video to show to show too! Hehe.. Ur detailed scan next week? Mine still another 1 mth from now..

sherin86

JA13:846443 said:
Sherin86 how many weeks r u in now? Last friday i went to visit gynae n weigh baby at 180g at week 17. Then i went to look at baby center app.. it say week 17 weigh ard 140g.. so my next visit will weigh again n see if baby weight fine or not.. haha..
My bb was at week 17 + ..But according to my edd it Shld b 18 weeks. But the length was only 17 weeks and 5 days..then gynae told me my bb weight is under the 22 percentile..

Tannie

Applez10, I bog some clothes for my gal from Carter's n Oshkosh during black Friday sales, I think it's worth it cause the qlty is good n can pass down to my gal no.2 coming soon.

Is there already a FB group?

My #1was small in size. .. till 3rd trimester she put on abit but still on the small side. Gynea said so long as she is growing healthy shld be ok. Her weight before birth is est. 2.5kg... she was also born 2.5kg.

miso

Oh dear, i dun have facebook. Guess i'll be chatting here instead. Haha...

Next mon is my detailed scan. I wonder how much bb has grown. Hopefully i'll know the weight n length on mon. Also cant wait to know gender so can start the shopping spree! Hahaha...

sherin86

JA13:846454 said:
Under 22 percentile? Dont understd what it means.. So what did ur gynae recommend? Need to eat more?
Mood.my gynae says no need to eat mre. Just remind as what is it now. But he gt tell me muz at least drink 1 cup of milk a day. It can be fresh milk. Nt necessary mummy milk..

SImbaobao

just done my fetal scan
baby at 17w4d is 190g
ytd before the scan, my gal insisted is a boy...
and.....
her prediction came true...
i was expecting to know it so fast but baby was very nt shy
the legs were wide open...
keke tink my gyane more excited abt the gendar den us.

sherin86

JA13:846532 said:
Ohh ok noted sherin86.. jy jy! Next week can hear from u n some mummies abt baby genders! So happy for u all..
My detailed scanning Nt so fast.9 jan.. so excited to knw. At first was told by gynae could b a boy.then ytd gynae says could b a girl.. lol. Can't wait to shop for bb clothes. My family so kan chiong.. haven cfm gender alrdy buy clothes for him/her.lol

JA13

Simbaobao - urs so early! The 5th mth FA scan? Congrats! U can start shopping especially during this season..

Sherin86 - lolx.. make u confused! Mayb ur baby hide well.. hee.. nvm.. u will knw soon.. :D

SImbaobao

ja13 : i haf 2 scan to b done.. another in week 22 which is the detail scan. coz am considered in the high risk pregnsncy.
shopping nt in a rush.. keke msybe coz #2 liao so nt ksn chiong over shopping

Tannie

Haha I think we r more relax when come to #2, will not rush to buy things n lesser to buy compare to #1 cause alot can pass down. Also less research to do.

ST Woo

Hi mummies, my FA scan schedule on 9Jan. I also did not ask my gyne for my baby weight. My gyne only said my baby is growing well and he ask whether I want to know my baby gender....of cos...then he told me 80% is a baby gal.....*^▁^* ....still have to wait for my detail scan then can confirm....

sherin86

JA13:846555 said:
Simbaobao - urs so early! The 5th mth FA scan? Congrats! U can start shopping especially during this season..

Sherin86 - lolx.. make u confused! Mayb ur baby hide well.. hee.. nvm.. u will knw soon.. :D
Dunno lei.. But hubby prefers #2 to b a girl tho... he smiled when the gynae says it could b a girl.lol. anw boy or girl is all our precious!

meltie

Wow congrats to some mummies who confirmed gender liao! Can start shopping!

I'm quite busy these days shopping for my new house.. so tired everyday.. coz spend whole day searching for furniture, tv, sofa, faucets, toilet bowls etc.. striking off the list one by one... :p Bringing my 14mo gal along is definitely not ez, slowing down alot.. coz she fusses and refuses to sit in stroller for long and screams and shout here n there.. hubby gotta put her in carrier or gotta carry her while she twist and turn plus kick around.. sigh.. just now she went crazy again want us to hold her hand walk non stop.. we couldn't stop or else she fuss.. end up she fussed like mad and sat on floor screaming... jialat.. :/

My butt ache still haunting me but slightly better already.. maybe bb shifted position? :p Hmm i got some stomach cramps though.. probably is the stretching of muscles... i also did not ask gynae abt the weight of my bb.. only knew the length.. abt 10 cm.. hmm my detailed scan and gynae appt is next monday! So excited! Though my gunae already say most likely a girl.. i still hope i can see something haha.. so i can have 1 girl and 1 boy and close shop...:x

My tummy is really getting v obvious..! Ppl start noticing i'm pregnant, strangers too! Hmm hope they will give way ahhaha.. but still have some non gracious and i considerate ppl.. :( I pregnant carrying my 14mo gal also nobody help me pick up coin, open door, hold lift door, etc.. today was at westgate and jem.. lifts took forever to come.. and when they come, full of ppl rushing in .. leaving us with a stoller outside.. we end up trying to take the escalator w our bulky stuff and stroller, balancing a toddler in hand.. sigh..

Ya! We should have a fb grp! Easier to check for updates and share deals! I just went to the baby expo last sunday to get a playpen for my no.1, to use in my new house. Just saw today on fb that Scholl is having a clearance sale too! Mummys market in apr, etc etc.. I guess the mummys market will be the last stop for us to spree on baby items before we pop!! Hope they make it more mummy n baby friendly this time round! Coz the previous round was horrendous! I gave up buying and q-ing for anything!

Keep the exciting news coming! :)

Uncomfortable as in feeling bloated whole day? I think could be due to the much slower digestion now that the intestines haf been push up.

i have very weak stomach and bad digestion so I totally avoid all glutinous stuff. Even then, now I feel very bloated whole day, everyday. So uncomfortable that smtimes I find it difficult to drink more water and dun even feel like eating dinner coz my stomach will already be so bloated and stretched after dinner. I had qte bad gastritis issue before pregnancy and I tot getting it treated already will be fine. Din expect that it has cause so much discomforts now that I'm preg. I'm so worried that the pressure from the overly bloating will affect as in further limiting the space available for the babies. Been relying on gaviscon all this while...I was hoping for a more enjoyable 2nd trim but this bloating issue has been bothering me...hope my babies are still getting the nutrients despite me not eating much and not affected by my bloating issue...