EDD May 2014 (maybe)

meltie

Wah so fast! so many of u are appraching delivery! hope to hear gd news soon!! :)

i'm 37 weeks tomorrow.. I'm so scared too..hope my bb can bake somemore coz i'm not ready!!!

I'm experiencing super strong kicks today.. Lying here in bed n bb is super active for past hr.. I just hope she won't kick till waterbag break! i rem how my #1 suddenly dis that on her EDD! Tonight it's so intense.. But by right not engaged but it's heen a week! i feel alot of strong pressure n kicks lower n lower.. Bearing down feeling... Pelvic n cervix area v strained.. 1 just peed abit here m there like 4 times in past 30mins? Sighhh super strong kicks... I pooped abit here n there like 3 times today.. She is really pressing down.. Oh ya that cracking bone sound.. I always have that... Numbing n painful aches too... Zzz i'm really feeling so heavy... :p wonder how to tahan if i carry for another 3 weeks to full term.. Lol

for 1st time mums, yes! Pls rest as much! Take time to chill n slp! Once ur bb is out.. Its neverending.. No more rest liao.... Physically n mentally.. :p it's true.. For 2nd time mummies.. Sigh gotta brave through 2nd wave lol.. Lagi no more rest.. I'm so so worn out w my active toddler..... :/ still gotta carry her, wash her, cook for her, etc.. Tahan her tantrums n naughtiness!! Really don't know how to manage 2!

sigh gotta pee again.. :/

viann2

Hi my edd is on 15 May 14 and I'm a first time mum. Can you add me in the facebook group too? My email is pinkcola@hotmail.com

Tannie

Oh jojosnake, contraction 3 mins apart! Jia you n good luck!

Yap me also having uncontrollable fart... somemore with sound while walking. .. so embarrassing. .. esp in offy where it's so quiet. ..luckily only happens once in offy.

Also the urge to peep... sometimes really cannot hold n lrak abit...

Now I feel baby v low... v difficult to walk...

shanice99

Oh jojosnake, contraction 3 mins apart! Jia you n good luck!

Yap me also having uncontrollable fart... somemore with sound while walking. .. so embarrassing. .. esp in offy where it's so quiet. ..luckily only happens once in offy.

Also the urge to peep... sometimes really cannot hold n lrak abit...

Now I feel baby v low... v difficult to walk...
Ya. I also fart many times while in office and walking to toilet. Can't control. But I just don't care wor. Lol. Plus my stomach will make loud tumbling hungry sounds, though not hungry. Sudden urge wan to pee n Have to walk v fast to toilet cos don't wan pee on my panty. Heeee. Now otw to my check up Liao wor.

shanice99

Went for my checkup and doc says juz have to wait lo. Next appt is next fri Liao. Did the test too. Decide to donate cord blood too. I asked the nurse for brochure and she gave me number to call and actually a lady asked me some questions and need to sign something. My gynae says usually they will throw away the cord blood one. Not tat u wan to donate then donate. They have to do blood test to c if ur cord blood is accepted or not.
cord blood is

CharChia

shanice99, the cord blood donation... they will explain to you what are some of the test they will conduct and if your cord blood is suitable for donation... it is not 100% donated out.... for me I still do it coz you never know... dun donate also they throw.... might as well donate and if suitable then good... if not, at least we tried to do a good deed...

shanice99

shanice99, the cord blood donation... they will explain to you what are some of the test they will conduct and if your cord blood is suitable for donation... it is not 100% donated out.... for me I still do it coz you never know... dun donate also they throw.... might as well donate and if suitable then good... if not, at least we tried to do a good deed...
Ya lo. At least we do good deed. If not throw away wasted lei. Later mostly meeting the lady who will provide me more infor and will ask me to sign something. How's ur checkup?

Melancholy

Mummies i'm back from checkup. Baby weighing at 3.2kg and gynae commented that her head is very low now. Next appointment on 8th of may, 2 more days to my EDD by then. Gynae didn't check for dilation though.

shanice99

Mummies i'm back from checkup. Baby weighing at 3.2kg and gynae commented that her head is very low now. Next appointment on 8th of may, 2 more days to my EDD by then. Gynae didn't check for dilation though.
Ur next appt is not next week? U did the GBA test? My gynae did not say my baby head low or not low.

CharChia

Ya lo. At least we do good deed. If not throw away wasted lei. Later mostly meeting the lady who will provide me more infor and will ask me to sign something. How's ur checkup?
so how was the meetup with the lady... in the end I didn't go for the check coz feeling slightly better... n I miscalculated the week... tomorrow then week 37... trying to drag as long as I can coz suppose to bring my daughter swimming on saturday at a friend's condo... lol... but then also abit worried...

Guess

Just back from appointment. Today I am 38 weeks and baby weight around 2.9. Doctor asked me to eat lot of pineapple now onwards. Next appointment on 8th of May and EDD is on 9th :). My GBS test result was negative.....yippie

After we finished our appointment, we were approached by a lady for cord blood donation(Singapore cord blood bank). She asked us to fill up a form if I am interested rather I asked her for some time, will give her a call tom. The process will be like - an interview for family background and health related qns. - Filling up the consent form. -will be required to give approx 30ml of blood(from arm) for tests at the time of delivery. -doctor will collect the cord blood and pass it to them. -For a year they will follow up on you and baby's health for any issues and may also contact the pediatrician......will dispose off the cord blood if there is not enough blood or blood is not fit for storage/further use.

Last edited:

mrsjlim

Wah, Seems like many of u all have done the GBS test, my gynae said it's not necessary cuz if let's say if u tested negative at wk 36, there is still a chance to get positive before labour and vice versa. So my gynae doesn't make it a routine for his patients.

CharChia

viaan2, doodlier, winniemint, rubylps9657 - I have sent you all an email invite to the facebook group... do check and join us...