EDD May 2014 (maybe)

CharChia

when my no.1 has phlegm, i bring her for tuina...

3.65 *150 / 8 = about 70ml per feeding.... if he is pooing and urinating well then should be ok... probably u want to check with the pd during the next visit...

jeerin

2 wks old can tuina? How many times ? Yea will check with pd the next time. But he said just give as long baby wants. Lol.

CharChia

for those experience one, they will let u know if possible or not... i usually bring after one month... but no harm calling and checking...

Lingz12

Hmm.. jeerin.. I tink diff babies diff.. sme big eaters sme small eaters.. my #1 drink v little but ballooned v fast.. my #2 drink a lot.. he is abt 5kg now.. if we use the formula shared by charchia.. he shld b drinking 750ml per day.. but he drinks far more than tat.. in fact he drinks 130ml every 2 to 2.5hr.. smetimes he cry for milk every 1.5hr.. so he easily drinks 1.3ltr or more per day.. e formula is jus a guide.. dun need to follow strictly.. in fact my pd said his size he shld b drinking 150ml.. but cos bb tends to spit up so pd say feed little but more regularly.. so it realli depends in e bb.. as long as ur bb drinks and nvr pukes milk.. why not?

I think can go by baby cue.. if baby cue for milk.. doesnt bloat and puke all the time.. i think its fine! So far i hav been always following her cue.. very smart one.. babies know how much to take it.. i used to make 60ml during her 1st 2 weeks.. and she always drink 30ml sharp haha and even till now.. if she doesnt wanna drink or eat.. she shuts her mouth very tight.. so yeah agree with Lingz.. why not.. =)

Piglim

So bored at hm.... Cos of my operation I hv to start my confinement all over again. Tummy hurts n feel sore (think shld feel like those who did c sec) but been resting well. Milk seems to drop.. Hmm hopefully I can start to increase again cos hasn't been latching bb-carry her my tummy hurts. Perhaps due to e position.

Daughter now drinks 80ml (she is 1week n 4 days old) so now my supply again not enuff for her. Sigh.. Last time by 2nd week my son was alrdy on total.. But then again he wasn't drinking alot.. Now my daughter drinking much more.. So guess I shld b happy bah in a way.

Lost 2kg from e operation but sigh family members still say my tummy big big.. Cannot do massage.. Haiz.. E sacrifice of giving birth to two kids. Well definitely my joy n I m so thankful nothing happened to my daughter during my pregnancy-with e Gynae n all e scans not discovering the huge cyst inside me n tot it's my fluid inside e sac.. Cannot imagine if it had burst would it have complicated things?

I hvnt washed my hair. Damn irritated.. Anyone lasted till the 1mth? Think e Max I will is two wks then dun care Liao wash my hair.

jeslow

Hi Piglim, do rest well ya..my confinement lady allows me to wash my hair once a week so am doing it alrdy..hehe, think no need to really tahan 1month bah..abit difficult with the current weather lor.. =p

meltie

So bored at hm.... Cos of my operation I hv to start my confinement all over again. Tummy hurts n feel sore (think shld feel like those who did c sec) but been resting well. Milk seems to drop.. Hmm hopefully I can start to increase again cos hasn't been latching bb-carry her my tummy hurts. Perhaps due to e position.

Daughter now drinks 80ml (she is 1week n 4 days old) so now my supply again not enuff for her. Sigh.. Last time by 2nd week my son was alrdy on total.. But then again he wasn't drinking alot.. Now my daughter drinking much more.. So guess I shld b happy bah in a way.

Lost 2kg from e operation but sigh family members still say my tummy big big.. Cannot do massage.. Haiz.. E sacrifice of giving birth to two kids. Well definitely my joy n I m so thankful nothing happened to my daughter during my pregnancy-with e Gynae n all e scans not discovering the huge cyst inside me n tot it's my fluid inside e sac.. Cannot imagine if it had burst would it have complicated things?

I hvnt washed my hair. Damn irritated.. Anyone lasted till the 1mth? Think e Max I will is two wks then dun care Liao wash my hair.
Jiayou Piglim! you've done so well! glad that u're recovering n resting well! pls eat more and drink more.. It will help w the supply too.. As long as there is supply, it will go up as u latch more..

Ya thank God the cyst did not cause any complications during pregnancy!

I just passed 2 weeks of confinement.. Still yet to wash my hair.. Tempted to do it today.... Coz abit itchy here n there.. Still bearable..

Tannie

U ladies is super... I washed my hair the day I discharged from hospital. I can stand it not washing for a day. Every night I alrdy feel so stinky due to the sweat. So glad I hv 3 more days to go... so sick of the food le... had asked my hubby to dabao fish ball noodle for me when my mum is not in last fri. Haha

tiffire

Hi Charchia,

Is there a Facebook group which I can join? I am a mommy to a May baby, and am new to forums. Understand that you are the FB administrator?
If so, how can I join?

Thanks!

mummies with itchy heads.. haha just wash your hair already!! I mean if you are using herbal water to bathe.. just use the water to wash your hair too!!
Just make sure that you close all the windows and fan.. once you are out.. go blow dry your hair with warm hair dryer... i washed my hair every single day from day 3 or 4.. and it has been okay!

I say wash it because imagine we are gg to suffer the post natal hair loss.. and now we dont take care of our scalp.. oily and clogged.. later hair loss become worse eh!!

Piglim

Thanks all mummies for the wishing n concern...

I finally washed my hair today.. Feeling damn shiok.. The next time will be another week then I wash bah... So how's all u mummies coping?? So quiet in the forum Le... CL Gd? Mil Gd? #1 baby handling well?

My son hasn't got the chance to hug n "carry" his sister cos he is still hving runny nose. Can see he is very eager to touch mei mei.. but we just let him sayang her legs n hands... cos pd says runny nose can spread fast one n now newborn is not a gd time to fall sick.. Hubby also has not really carried our daughter cos he having sore throat...

My wound is also getting better each day.. Now just the belly button painful ESP when I sneeze or cough to clear my throat.. Touch also painful. Haven't got the chance to see how the wound looks like.. Can check with u all r ur Tummies "brown" As in the brown line down from the chest to the belly button? N the surroundings of ur belly button got alot of brown pigmentation? Mine is.. Damn upset. Dunno will it remain like this forever... My #1 I also had but not so much. N cos it hasn't even recover or "disappear" I was pregnant again.. My mummy said hers was nv like that.. So I m now worried if its just me or some of u also like that.

meltie

Hey piglim.. I'm struggling to manage my #1 whole day.. She got alot more emotional and fussy .. Every little thing can blow up and fuss into big big screams.. Today just happened when i tried to put her to slp n #2 cried, i went to carry #2(CL was bathing) awhile n this naughty girl was jumping all over my bed.. Tried to get her off.. Shoo her to her bed n put dwn #2.. She refused n she blew up.. Wailed n fussed for 15mins before she dozed to slp.. Sigh... I haven't got much rest or time to lie dwn at home .. My #1 needs alot of attention... Now got CL ard, i can get her to bottlefeed an she does all the diaper change, bathe n wipe dwns.. 2 weeks more and she'll be gone.. I wonder what's gonna happen.... Taking 1 step at a time... :/

hmm i don't have that black line leh but i heard it will go off with time... Maybe can find some cream for it? Glad that u're feeling better.. And ur hubby n son are doing precautions .. My hubby got flu n sorethroat last week and passed to my #1, yesterday she sneezed at me.. Now i'm sneezing n sniffing like mad with sorethroat.. Sigh.. Feel alot of pressure dwn there when sneezing..trying to control.. Leaked pee abit.. Sian.. Worse time to fall sick... My CL say i havenMt even start eating all the heaty heaty stuff already sorethroat.. How sia..

My #1 is ok with meimei.. She will wanna hold and sayang her when she sees her.. But maybe when i carry her and give #1 lesser attention or make her wait, she's not v pleased., trying to balance.. Actually i see #2 like only 2 hrs for 2 latches in a day.. The rest is all CL handle while i pump and jaga my #1... Now #1 is like that.. Cannot imagine next time when i get full hands on for #2.. #1 may go crazy .. Hahaa

i wanted to wash hair today!! Told my CL just now and she said too late liao.. Must wash earlier in the day, plus i am down with a cold.. Cannot wash.. Must wait.. Aiyo i starting to itch.. Hmm i will air my hair for awhile and use hairdryer to blow the roots everyday... :p makes it feel abit better...

Piglim

Oh meltie... Actually I worry the same thing too.. I feel so bad towards #2. Becos now I don't latch her as often as I did for #1. Trying to show #1 more attention so he won't feel the jealousy. In fact I will tell my son "oh did u hear that? Mei Mei is crying! How? Can mummy feed Mei Mei milk?" N my son will nod his head.. So when I carry my daughter over I will say "mummy feed Mei Mei ah" n as I feed her I will keep looking at my son.. Sigh... Poor gal.. Hopefully when my son turns two he will b more understanding...

I recall last time I will admire n look at my son when k breastfeed.. Each time he cries I will jump out of bed.. But now tummy too tired n it hurts when I walk.. I just let e CL handle my daughter... But I m thankful cos my hubby brought my son out to play to spend more time with him n also so that I can rest.. When during such times.. I will really spend quality time with my daughter...

The next thing we need to do is to reconfigure our room cos my son slps in between us.. N after my confinement I will take care of my daughter at night too so I will need to push e cot into our room.. So at night in future, I will handle both of them. Only hope it won't mess my current lifestyle. I dream feed my son twice when he slps.. Just scare when we add #2 in future the moment she cries #1 will wake up.. Then I will also b sending my son to sch in the morning which means I cant spend that additional 1/2 hr with my daughter like I did for my son...

urgh... If only there's 30 hrs each day.. give us more power n strength so that we mummies can deal with e kids properly..
Really dunno how some mummies can still go shopping , meet friends, go holiday n leave their kids to e maid/mil/mother... Maybe it's individual thinking bah but I can't imagine myself excluding any if them in my activities..

Tannie

tiffire:872826 said:
Hi Charchia,

Is there a Facebook group which I can join? I am a mommy to a May baby, and am new to forums. Understand that you are the FB administrator?
If so, how can I join?

Thanks!
Hi can u give me your email so I can add u?

Tannie

I have tht dark line, it never go off after #1 is born n is darker this time... hope it will lighten up...

I m lucky tht my #1 is close to my sis n mum, so she has someone else to turn to when I need to tend to #2. But she is still not ready for full time cc, I hope she faster get adapted else I duno how to go back to work...

Lingz12

Piglim.. I have tat dark line too.. but nt from chest leh.. mine is in tummy onli.. e line is still there now 4 wks after delivery.. but can see it has faded slightly.. I had e same for #1, it did go away but takes sme time.. as for the pigmentation in belly button.. I have for both #1 and #2.. my mum oso claims she dun hav and insist it is dirt.. -_-" but it will go away.. it goes away faster than the brown line..

Im oso feeling v guilty towards #2.. im more hands on with #1.. keep taking photo of #1 everyday.. now I hardly takes photo of #2.. but I guess after CL leaves this thur, I will have more time to bond with #2.. but still v guilty cos im gg to start #1 in childcare early aug.. gonna start her on half day so I have to be there for her.. I cant possibly sling #2 along.. so #2 gotta go nanny starting early aug.. he is nt even 3mths old then! I onli pass my girl to nanny wen she is close to 4mths lor.. now im passing #2 to nanny one mth earlier.. I feel so bad!

gniy

Hi mummies! I gave birth early Saturday morning to a little boy. Just got discharged today but baby still
in the hospital as he was circumcised this morning and he has not peed the whole day. I went home first and I felt bad as they had to supplement his feed with formula. I fed him twice with formula cos he's so sleepy and doesn't latch on for long. Tried expressing and there are a few drops of milk. Keeping whatever I can for him. Felt quite lousy but after reading through the forum, a few of us are also supplementing and most importantly - he's not starving :) must change my mindset and not let others
make me feel bad about my decision :)

dr3amlici0us

I had my baby girl on 08 may! Well, don't feel bad... I'm supplementing baby with fm also... don't want her to go hungry. She's taking about 100-120ml per feed now but my supply is only about 70-120ml depends on the time of the day.