EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

Mreow Mreow

The test results are instant ... and it came out ok!! *phew* But gyne still says to stay low on sugar and oil. >.< Hmmm... I wonder what fruits are low in sugar? I thought fruits are all full of sucrose!! :p The only fruit I know is ok is oranges and mangoes ... others not too sure though. Hmmm... MAO SHAN WANG!!!! That's super high in sugar! :p But it's my fave fruit!! Hahaha

Hi Jesamine!! :D

I love Mangoes too and do u know they are Veryyy high in Sugar!! Haha.
Yeah, durian is a No-No if you are trying to cut your sugar intake!!

How bout u take fruits like Cherries, Guava, Kiwi, prunes and Carrot Juice?
They are lesser in Sugar and are yummy too! :D

B zhai

I think take orange is gd la. I take one serving of orange everyday. Cut down on tea break snacks like curry puff, kueh, biscuits all that so I can reduce some weight. Recently my office has a virus spreading. Out of 10 ppl in the team, only me and 2 others din get spread. Maybe is due to the vit c I got or the better immune system pregnant woman have.

I love oranges too..but some of my elders are telling me eating oranges during pregnancy will cause bb to have lots of phlegm in future..not sure if it's true though. Anyone have any idea?

My tcm physician advised me against taking fruits everyday because it will caused phlegm in baby
I thought fruits should be good for us especially now since we are prone to constipation. In fact I have been eating more fruits than pre-pregnancy days,but I limit those that elders say are 'liang' like melons and oranges.

joasiss

Hi ladies, carters.com is having 50% off site wide today. I'll be buying some clothes. Pm me if you will like me to help u get some items.

blu

Re: Nursing bras

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum. EDD is 12 Nov,expecting my first baby boy!

Just ordered some nursing bras from this website Nursing Bras - FREE UK Delivery
Was recommended by friends to get the Bravado silk seamless which retails for $75 each in S'pore. But you can get it from the website above at S$55 after including shipping costs (only 1 UK pound per shipment)

Wanted to share this with everyone!

Thanks Blu, this has a crazy selection of nursing bras! The maternity knickers look so 'normal and sexy' hahaha nothing frumpy at all. I have bought my bras, but will definately use this website if i breastfeed successfully and need more bras.

Thanks for the recommendation!

mums, i just found out that there will be a baby care fair at novena square 2 from sept 4th to 9th Sept

nature59

Thanks Blu, this has a crazy selection of nursing bras! The maternity knickers look so 'normal and sexy' hahaha nothing frumpy at all. I have bought my bras, but will definately use this website if i breastfeed successfully and need more bras.

Thanks for the recommendation!

mums, i just found out that there will be a baby care fair at novena square 2 from sept 4th to 9th Sept
Thanks babyeskimo, where did you get your nursing bra from? Did you get the non wire one?

i am used to wearing a wired bra so mine is actually wired - its supposed to be not good?
i got mine from the birth shop during the fair - u can get it from their online shop too but i paid only $30 during the fair. another bra was from fabulous mom, also from the fair.
i got wireless, sleep bra (cloth like bratops where you can slot in those pads like swimsuit) for $15 each.

they r useful now cos my old bras dont are all padded and dont fit anymore! (too much padding before ha ha!!)

Thanks babyeskimo, where did you get your nursing bra from? Did you get the non wire one?

nature59

i am used to wearing a wired bra so mine is actually wired - its supposed to be not good?
i got mine from the birth shop during the fair - u can get it from their online shop too but i paid only $30 during the fair. another bra was from fabulous mom, also from the fair.
i got wireless, sleep bra (cloth like bratops where you can slot in those pads like swimsuit) for $15 each.

they r useful now cos my old bras dont are all padded and dont fit anymore! (too much padding before ha ha!!)
I heard that wired bra may cause breast engorgement so it will be better to wear non wired ones.. OKies! I will check them out.
Many thanks!

Hi joasiss, good news indeed!! I just went to Carter's website and things are really cheap!! Think I will buy also hehehhe but what size do u think I should buy?? Am thinking of buying a cardigan set because going to bring baby overseas when he's abt 7 month old. U think I should buy 6m size or 9m size??

nature59

Hey Mummies, received an SMS on Lucky baby ware house sales, 31 Aug & 1 Sept 10am - 8pm.
Check out their website: The Baby Studio Online - One Stop Solution Centre for you and your baby
Hi nature, the sale is online or do you know where is their shop?
Hi Katherine, the full details:
80% OFF Baby Products. Lucky Baby Warehouse Sales, 31 Aug & 1 Sept 2012, 10am-8pm, 514 CHAI CHEE LANE #06-06. 64455778 - www.babystudio.com.sg.