EDD Nov 2015

lavitaz

Hi All!

I just tested + last week! Being a first timer, I really don't know what to expect.
Hope we can share all our experiences here and give each other support!

Just wanna share a bit of my symptoms etc.
I started having mild symptoms like bloatedness and frequent urination 1 weeks past ovulation. Being too anxious and kiasu, I went to do a pregnancy test 8 days post ovulation, but the result was negative. Then on the 12th day post ovulation, I started having super sense of smell. I was quite turned off by the frozen seafood and pork smell at a bbq event. Normally I don't have such issue. So to confirm my suspicion, I did a pregnancy test that night and got a faint 2nd line! Did another test the next morning and got a darker 2nd line! So I guessed the implantation had occurred~

I had light brownish spotting for 3 days after that and it freaked me out. Read that it may be normal to spot a bit during implantation. So I am going to wait till this weekend before I go to a gynae to confirm the pregnancy.
Counting down 2 more days to officially miss my period!

Current symptoms: Tender breasts, frequent urination (waking up twice at night to pee also), constipation (from iron pills), feeling extra sleepy every now and then.

Last edited:

Doodle28

hi there, all your symptoms are exactly like mine when I first suspected that I am pregnant. my last menses was 23rd Jan.
went to get kit tested faint line too, then tested on the digital kit and saw " Pregnant 1-2 weeks".so its very likely you just conceived 1-2weeks ago.
went to see a gynae, did a blood test and confirm pregnant. Gynae said I m very sensitive to my body. Guess its the same with your case.'
Breasts still very sore till now and starting to feel nausea. I am in my 5th week going 6th EDD 29 Oct.

Twinstars

Hi Mummies, JTS an upcoming event, SuperMom Carnival.
It is specially for preggy mums(and dads), parents with babies/toddlers.
Date: 19 April (Sunday)
Time: 4-9pm
Venue: The Float @ Marina Bay
Cost: Adult single ticket for $15 , couple tickets for $25. Its free of charge for children under 12 years old.

Highlights:
- There are special activities for babies, mummies and even daddies.
- A goodie bag worth $50 and $40 worth of coupons to spend at the carnival.
Now they are having earlybird promo. Upon registration, key in the promo code of " SMLc162" and you will get a 35% discount off the tickets for both single and couple rate. And you will still received the goodie bag and the coupons to spend! However, you need to register by 7 Mar in order to be entitle for this discount. Do also gather your khakis to go and have a fun evening together =)

This is the link for registration--> SuperMom Carnival 2015

lminminl

Hello!
was found i was pregnant 1 week ago but not sure how many weeks I'm in. i lost count of my period due to unstable period of my.

I don't want to see any gynea on my early stage but i excited lol.

Bibi Theresa

Just tested on tue and result turn out 2 lines! My menses every month very accurate only this month late by 12 days -.- have all the symptoms. Next day I went to my family doctor to comfrim it. Doctor comfrim I have 6 weeks ! Hehehe.. doctor estimate my edd Ard nov 05 so happy can't wait for the first baby scanning.. but I still have not go find gynae. Read some forum say if to early go can't scan anything ? Hmm ..

lavitaz

Just tested on tue and result turn out 2 lines! My menses every month very accurate only this month late by 12 days -.- have all the symptoms. Next day I went to my family doctor to comfrim it. Doctor comfrim I have 6 weeks ! Hehehe.. doctor estimate my edd around nov 05 so happy can't wait for the first baby scanning.. but I still have not go find gynae. Read some forum say if to early go can't scan anything ? Hmm ..
Congrats to all!
Currently I am at 7+weeks. Had the bloated feeling since week 6 and burped all day. It affected my appetite badly and I am super sensitive to smell. I planning to see a gynae this weekend because if I go too early, the scan might not be able to see the baby yet.
So far I am just on iron, folic acid and vit C pills bought from pharmacy.

Bibi Theresa

Congrats! today 7 weeks liao . Me n hub planning to go gynae next week . This few days my morning sickness quite bad lp wake up wan vomit.. no appetite at all only feel like wan eat mee hoon kuay lol..

lavitaz

Me too!
The first thing I crave to eat after returning from holiday is mee hoon kway. But my food aversions change everyday. Sometimes noodles are nice sometimes cannot stand the sight of it. Sometimes rice is nice, sometimes cannot also.
I planning to do harmony test, but will consult on the charges with my gynae first. If too ex, then I will go NUH to do. It's $800 in NUH.

Bibi Theresa

Haha me eat what aso tasteless only mee hoon kuay got taste lol. But now I like to eat egg n curry aso lol.

Last edited:

quesera

Hi mummies..my edd also in Nov..
Just gotten the folic from pharmacy.. this is my 2nd ..1st was terrible.
I had hypremesis gravidarum..now i kind of feel its happening again n i react to motion n will trigger bad nausea n non stop vomitting

Jocelynshun

hello everyone <: im new here. and also 1st timer . there is still alot for me to learn.
my edd is 15nov15. anyone know what should i do as i have been having diarrhea for 5 days :<
at least twice a day. i went to a gp and the gp is unsure what med to give me . so far i only ate the charcoal pills.
idk if its helping or not

fiefie

Hi all I'm new here and 1st time mum.. EDD end Nov :) hope to learn from everyone and share our experiences! So far I'm quite blessed, not much morning sickness and vomiting, just cannot eat too much at one go. Random bloatedness, headaches and diarrhoea on some days, otherwise everything seems great except for feeling tired ALL THE TIME despite stepping ALOT!

jse

Hi all nov mummies, I guess most of us are into second trimester now or very soon. Hope everyone is doing well.
my edd is mid nov and this is my second baby. :)

AhJanz

Hi Jse, Im now in my 13weeks, edd 22nd Nov, oso my 2nd bb. I have pretty bad MS, slowly recovering. But I do feel nausea after dinner some days.

jse

Hi Jse, Im now in my 13weeks, edd 22nd Nov, also my 2nd baby. I have pretty bad MS, slowly recovering.But I do feel nausea after dinner some days.
Hi mummy AhJanz, I had bad ms as well, but this week slightly better, not throwing up every meal at least, hope it's a good sign that ms will go away soon.

jse

I was wondering if there is any FB or Whatsapp chat group or not since the thread here is not moving.