EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

etep9114

I'm seeing Dr John Tee from KKH. I can only say he's a person of few words. My consultation with him has always been a very fast one.

aznchinagal

Hi all

Wanted to check with you all whether your morning sickness / nausea ever did go away? I'm in my 2nd trimester and my dear friend morning sickness / nausea can't bear to part with me:( As well i'm not gaining any weight as well.. Even thou i'm 18 weeks in, you can hardly tell i'm preggy. Is this normal?

Besides, I'm having a baby boy:)

Diza: my detailed scan is also this Wed. I'll be doing it at TMC. Where's yours?
I felt 'thumping' feeling on my lower abdominal area. Not very sure if it's baby kicking of muscle twitching. I'm starting to get breathless. .. even sitting on the train. :(
Hi Addee, i m also having my details scan at TMC.. when's yours?? yah.. do you feel hotter than usual? like perspire more??

SillyJ

Hi Mummies, I'm having some white flaky "skin" like substance on my nipples these few days..dunno whether its normal or not..its not itchy or anything...hmm
went for checkup last friday..doc told us its a boy :) glad bb is growing fine...
my package also v expensive...1600..hubby prefers this gynae from gleneagles as previous one from thomson like no chemistry with her end up we switched..guess from now need to save more $ for the kid..

crystal060

Hi Angeldust, previously my baby also same case... sat down during last mth's scan. I just went for my detailed scan last week, and my baby still decides to be shy and cover up the impt position again. The person who did the scan took 30mins to massage my stomach so that my baby can turn to another position hehehe... Hope you'll have a easier time when you are taking yours.

Addee

Hi Mummies, I'm having some white flaky "skin" like substance on my nipples these few days..dunno whether its normal or not..its not itchy or anything...hmm
went for checkup last friday..doc told us its a boy :) glad bb is growing fine...
my package also v expensive...1600..hubby prefers this gynae from gleneagles as previous one from thomson like no chemistry with her end up we switched..guess from now need to save more $ for the kid..
I also that this 'flake' on my nipple. I just clean it coz I scared choke in time to come.
Does your package includes delivery?
Mine's $600, delivery not inclusive.

Mine's this Wed. Yeah weather is so hot too. I kept telling myself "must go office, got air-con"

Mine is on the 28 may... ya.. nowadays the weather is super duper hot!! plus sometimes the stomach like a bit weird weird, sometimes tight sometimes uncomfortable like a lot of gas inside..

shermyn

Mummies,I'm having a baby boy.but the sonographer was saying there's bubbles on baby's brain (soft marker of down syndrome). But the Gynae said these bubbles will go away over time and studies has shown no link of down syndrome w these bubbles,moreover my down syndrome blood test shows low risk. Therefore I'd like to know any mummies in the same situation as me? Checked online,same answer,most of it goes off over weeks or when born but still can't help but worries.

shermyn

Mine is on the 28 may... ya.. nowadays the weather is super duper hot!! plus sometimes the stomach like a bit weird weird, sometimes tight sometimes uncomfortable like a lot of gas inside..
I kept farting as n when I can.hahaha! But not in air conditioned places w people..... :D

CherieSyd

Hi Mummies...

Just want to say hello as I have recently moved from Australia to Singapore (not much friends here yet, but hope to remedy that soon!) and later found out we will be expecting our first child. Hope everyone is doing fine with their babies!

Can't wait for the next scan to see the lil one!

Hi Mummies...

Just want to say hello as I have recently moved from Australia to Singapore (not much friends here yet, but hope to remedy that soon!) and later found out we will be expecting our first child. Hope everyone is doing fine with their babies!

Can't wait for the next scan to see the lil one!

Hello Cherie!! nice seeing you around!!

SillyJ

I also that this 'flake' on my nipple. I just clean it coz I scared choke in time to come.
Does your package includes delivery?
Mine's $600, delivery not inclusive.
Addee, mine does not cover delivery fees. just consultations, scans and vitamins..

Canning

hey sisters, I'm 20w already, but my weight just increased about 1.7kg, luckily baby is okay. any of you are similar to me? :(

LaraCroft

Mine is a girl.. and she has been more active at night. Felt her kicks (felt more like taps) for the first time early this week.

Last edited:

LaraCroft

Mummies,I'm having a baby boy.but the sonographer was saying there's bubbles on baby's brain (soft marker of down syndrome). But the Gynae said these bubbles will go away over time and studies has shown no link of down syndrome w these bubbles,moreover my down syndrome blood test shows low risk. Therefore I'd like to know any mummies in the same situation as me? Checked online,same answer,most of it goes off over weeks or when born but still can't help but worries.
Hi Shermyn, my detailed scan showed 2 bubbles in the brain too and I had the Down Syndrome test done and it was low risk as well. According to my gynae, he sees it pretty often and out of his 10 years experience, they all turned out normal. He said somehow as a mother, we will know whether our baby is healthy - it is a bond thingy. So let's not worry too much and think happy thoughts! :)

LaraCroft

Addee, mine does not cover delivery fees. just consultations, scans and vitamins..
$600 for how many consultations/scans? That is cheap! I have been paying between $150-$200 each time (for consultations, scans, supplements) and I've already spent more than $1k so far.

Which hospital do you go to?

missyqiqi

Hi all mom-to-be!

Sorry to intrude this thread, we are selling off our silver Joolz stroller, which is still under warranty. Reason for selling because hubby upgrade to stokke.

Bought at S$1700+ excluding all the accessories.

Now selling at S$1100, will be throwing in
~ cup holder
~ mommy hook
~ mosquitoes net
~ maxi-cosi car seat adapter
~ rain cover

Super good deal! for fast deal please msg 81334266

Btw i also have 4 tubes of 4oz desitin nappy cream, bought too much, selling off at $9 per tube. Local pharmacy is selling at S$12+ for 2oz.

shermyn

Hi Shermyn, my detailed scan showed 2 bubbles in the brain too and I had the Down Syndrome test done and it was low risk as well. According to my gynae, he sees it pretty often and out of his 10 years experience, they all turned out normal. He said somehow as a mother, we will know whether our baby is healthy - it is a bond thingy. So let's not worry too much and think happy thoughts! :)
Thank you so much for your comforting words. :) my baby has been so active and I'm also feeling more of those thumpings,somersaulting and kickings when I'm sitting down or lying down.more more happy tots I promise!!!!!! Been pretty emotional though,those dramas n hormones!!!! Hahaha!

Btw I bought the clarins stretch mark cream n oil but come to think of it the oil is a lil unnecessary.the smell is a lil tat too strong n if I only apply at night,how am I going to finish in 12mths.a lil waste of money!!! Any advises mummies? Should I sell off the oil?
And also I just saw on fitflop boxes that pregnant woman should not wear them as it would probably caused the legs to ache more!!! Darnnnn! No wonder those back aches came so often.

Any mummies going to the motherhood fair? Do share good deals ya!!!!