EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

shermyn

I experience cramps on the underside of my thighs frequently. :( so uncomfortable...... When I want to get up from lying position, my lower back hurts. Like there's small lil bones poking of me. :( 10 more weeks mummies!!!!! ^^

PeiPei A

Have you fixed your ML dates? Planning how many weeks before EDD date?

I wanted to save more leave for after delivery so will have more time for the BB, told my boss will take 1 week before EDD date, but worried about earlier labour.

I wanted to save more leave for after delivery so will have more time for the BB, told my boss will take 1 week before EDD date, but worried about earlier labour.

i'm thinking to take like 5 days before EDD.. lolz.. coz my edd on sat, so i thought start ML on the previous monday..

i need take 3 weeks earlier before EDD, cause i will be go back msia for my delivery.
i also thinking to take later like 2 weeks but it's taking risk ...tot of wanna save more leave too : (

you got 4 mths right, you are deliver here should be ok ..but most of my collegueS take like 2 weeks earlier even they deliver here.

Angeldust

I'm taking ML once I hit week 37.
I already find it a chore to wake up early daily as my sleep is usually interrupted by the urge to pee.

shermyn

My edd 9/11 of oct. my boss advise to take on 1st oct as it is Monday oso,so easier to calculate. Actually I wanted to start only when I give birth, but my 2 boss both male scare can't help me if suddenly half way working want to give birth. Hahaha. Hopefully baby comes out like a few days after I start ML so that I can rest a lil.

LaraCroft

2 more months to go!! My edd is early Oct.

Any other mummies not having appetite and can't eat a lot? I used to be able to eat a lot despite being quite slim but since I got pregnant, I eat less than before! When I am seated and the table covers my tummy, ppl can't tell I am pregnant!

Having backache and feeling tired easily too.

arielc

Hi mummies!

I'm selling a brand new Medela Calma bottle teat that's ideal for breastfeeding mummies.
Medela Calma is meant to avoid nipple confusion: Calma – Feeding Device

I bought 2, and have not used this one before.

Bought for $27.88 from Takashimaya (price tag still there), willing to let go for:
- $24 for normal mail
- $25 for registered mail
Please leave your email address or pm me if you are interested!

Ya i jus visited them yesterday... is DAMN CHEAP, i bought the disposable breast pad at SGD10.00 for 3boxes... lolx.. i also bought the 7pcs bedding shit at 99.. but the washing detergent and baby wipes i would recommend other place.. quite ex.. the rest is still gd and affordable lor... machiam behave like 'aunty' so pai seh.. lolxx

Yes at shun li there. My hubby laugh at me when I was so overjoy over the free gift. Feel like slapping his face, anyway he pays, hahaha so if he dont appreciate. I'll spend more! LOL

Ya i jus visited them yesterday... is DAMN CHEAP, i bought the disposable breast pad at SGD10.00 for 3boxes... lolx.. i also bought the 7pcs bedding shit at 99.. but the washing detergent and baby wipes i would recommend other place.. quite ex.. the rest is still gd and affordable lor... machiam behave like 'aunty' so pai seh.. lolxx
I'm looking for bedding set too.. where did u get urs? baby kingdom or baby hypermart?

PeiPei A

i need take 3 weeks earlier before EDD, cause i will be go back msia for my delivery...
Icic... Ya I'll have 4 mths. But still vexed how/who to take care the BB after the 4 mths

I'm taking ML once I hit week 37...
How I wish can stop working too... But thinking later BB will sure need more time than I take leave at home doing nothing early.

My edd 9/11 of oct. my boss advise to take on 1st oct as it is Monday oso,so easier to calculate...
Aren't too early too, just abt a week earlier too.. haha your bosses cute... my boss kiasu, though I told him will start 18 oct, he block my work schedule from 1 oct for now...

i'm thinking to take like 5 days before EDD.. lolz.. coz my edd on sat, so i thought start ML on the previous monday..
Almost a wk earlier too.. Is this ur 1st pregnancy too? My gynae mentioned 1st preg will have chance to delivered earlier, that's y I so unsure.

Last edited:

PeiPei A

1 pillow, 2 bolster, the protection sheet for the cot ( i dont know how to say.. comforter and bedsheets)
Include cot bumper?
Alot of baby website comment that bumper is dangerous for babies, so I hesitated to get bedding set.
Currently just bought bed sheets only at S$13 each.

Evaling

Yea, told you. Is so cheap there!

Almost a wk earlier too.. Is this ur 1st pregnancy too? My gynae mentioned 1st preg will have chance to delivered earlier, that's y I so unsure.

Yep first preg.. for me, as long as the water didnt break while i'm on mrt can alrd.. lolz.. I think if the water break while i'm in office still manageable. i think i wont deliver so fast anyway since it is my first time, so i hope can still take my time to go home and bathe then go hosp when the pain is totally unbearable.. lolz..

Oh btw.. my edd is actually 29 sept.. my gynae forward it 2 days earlier than previous one (1st Oct)

PeiPei A

Yep first preg.. for me, as long as the water didnt break while i'm on mrt can alrd.. lolz.. I think if the water break while i'm in office still manageable. i think i wont deliver so fast anyway since it is my first time, so i hope can still take my time to go home and bathe then go hosp when the pain is totally unbearable.. lolz..

Oh btw.. my edd is actually 29 sept.. my gynae forward it 2 days earlier than previous one (1st Oct)
Wow, you seems very confident for a first time. Think I will panic wherever I am... lol
29sept is very soon... jus 1.5 mth only... all the best!

Wow, you seems very confident for a first time. Think I will panic wherever I am... lol
29sept is very soon... jus 1.5 mth only... all the best!

Thanks.. i just hope when the day come i wont scream out and lose all the confidence.. hahhaha.. talking about and experiencing it i think is a totally different thing.. but i really hope the water wont break while i'm on the train, that one i think i will be panic too..

My colleague told me that when her friend's water broke at home around 2am, she still can go back to sleep, woke up again at 5am, bathe and prepare the documents and everything to go hosp, wake up the hubby, and go out of the house around 7am. not to hosp yet, but they went out to go eat prata!! Then go hosp at 9am, an hour later deliver.. lolz. and yes, she was first timer too.. hahahhaha..