EDD Oct 2014

Sarah Tan

Hi Mummies,

Expecting my #1 and my initial Edd 1 Nov 2014 but it has since changed to 26 Oct. Currently seeing Dr Phua.

Hi Mummies,

Expecting my #1 and my initial Edd 1 Nov 2014 but it has since changed to 26 Oct. Currently seeing Dr Phua.
Congrats mummy!! Wanna go for free talk??

Healthy & Happy Pregnancy Talk by Mt Alvernia on Saturday 28 June 130-530pm.

If you have RSVP to SuperMom Bazaar event (22Aug-24Aug14) on https://www.facebook.com/events/412687902167240/
you will be able to get free tix to this talk.

Register at www.eventnook.com/healthyhappypregnancy/home and key in promo code MAFREE. You will get to receive $50 goodie bag!

I will be going to understand more for my #2 as during last pregnancy, I din get any chance to go for any. And I guess every pregnancy can b e different so we can never be too experienced for such talks. We can meet up at Clarke Quay Mrt to go there together!

autumnbride56

Hi all! First time mummy here and really excited. Edd's on 16 Oct. I think this is a really good platform for info exchange! Cheers!

Congrats mummy!! Wanna go for free talk??

Healthy & Happy Pregnancy Talk by Mt Alvernia on Saturday 28 June 130-530pm.

If you have RSVP to SuperMom Bazaar event (22Aug-24Aug14) on https://www.facebook.com/events/412687902167240/
you will be able to get free tix to this talk.

Register at www.eventnook.com/healthyhappypregnancy/home and key in promo code MAFREE. You will get to receive $50 goodie bag!

I will be going to understand more for my #2 as during last pregnancy, I din get any chance to go for any. And I guess every pregnancy can b e different so we can never be too experienced for such talks. We can meet up at Clarke Quay Mrt to go there together!
Dear all just to update that all free tix have been taken!

Charlottein

Dear Mummies,

I am running an aquanatal yoga trial class for mummies, preferably in the north, (coz you need to come to my house in the north).
This is to complete my certification as an aquanatal yoga teacher. Hope to get some support. Thanks! Pls pm me!!
Abt me: I am a mother of 2 and had missed the chance of exercising for myself. My first baby was a 26 weeker so I couldn’t go for my prenatal pilates class that I had signed up with.
My second baby was full-term but I was busy caring for the first one that I didn’t pay attention to prenatal fitness.
Exercising prenatally actually builds a bond between the mother and baby and thus leads to birthing lightly as you build up your fitness level to carry that extra weight.