EDD Oct 2015

Doodle28

hi carrie,

my last menses was 23rd Jan, so our EDD should be very close.
I am only starting feel nausea since yesterday, so I think you will probably experience the symptoms soon.
enjoy while you can, nausea is no joke.

Hi all, I just used preg test at home and it's positive. My first day of my last period is 24th Jan. Normally my period is about 28-30days. I'm planning to see Dr. Douglas Ong next Friday, so my baby will be about 5+wk. Any mum seeing same doctor with me?
By the way, I dont't feel any sickness at all. Is it a good start? :D

carriehoang

Hi Doodle,
I still don't feel any nausea yet, maybe i'm lucky then. Have you book appointment to see doctor yet? I will do my first scan this Friday.

Doodle28

Hi Carrie,

Yes I have jus seen the gynae on Mon. Can only see the pregnancy sac. 5 weeks + only. got to go back in 2 weeks time to do the scan again.
Hopefully can see the bb and heartbeat by then.

Twinstars

Hi Mummies, JTS an upcoming event, SuperMom Carnival.
It is specially for preggy mums(and dads), parents with babies/toddlers.
Date: 19 April (Sunday)
Time: 4-9pm
Venue: The Float @ Marina Bay
Cost: Adult single ticket for $15 , couple tickets for $25. Its free of charge for children under 12 years old.

Highlights:
- There are special activities for babies, mummies and even daddies.
- A goodie bag worth $50 and $40 worth of coupons to spend at the carnival.
Now they are having earlybird promo. Upon registration, key in the promo code of " SMLc162" and you will get a 35% discount off the tickets for both single and couple rate. And you will still received the goodie bag and the coupons to spend! However, you need to register by 7 Mar in order to be entitle for this discount. Do also gather your khakis to go and have a fun evening together =)

This is the link for registration--> SuperMom Carnival 2015

zaclin29

6wks went for my first scanning. No heartbeat. Only empty sac. Any valuable advise for a worry-me?
Hi,
Welcome to the grp!
Dont worry so much.... It's is early to hear/see hb at wk6...
For my #1 also the same....
When is ur next gynae appt?

If u wanna join our FB grp, pls PM me ur email address ya..

Rukbaby

Hi my edd on 21 oct 2015. But now my baby like abit not obedient. Have spotting on n off and make me worry everyday. :(

Airsuzdesouza

Maybe I'm just few of the lucky ones, no major symptoms except little nausea every now and then. Many days I felt so bloated and fat, but this morning woke up with rather a flat tummy... hope all is ok with baby.

zaclin29

Maybe I'm just few of the lucky ones, no major symptoms except little nausea every now and then. Many days I felt so bloated and fat, but this morning woke up with rather a flat tummy... hope all is ok with baby.
how many weeks are u now?
I do feel tummy tightening once in a while..

deni5e

Hello all Mummies-to-be! I guess there will be a lot of goat babies, considering it's also SG50! :001_302:

This is my first pregnancy and I'm 8 weeks now, EDD on 26 Oct. Have already went to see a gynae once and saw beanie in the sac! Hubby was elated.. haha..
Naturally still worried about my intake of food; what should be eaten and what not to eat. Most days I get nausea and will vomit once or twice, as well as bloatedness and back aches. Other than that, I guess I am still considered lucky.

About 6 - 7 more months to go Mummies!! we can do it!

blessedmeh

hello mummies-to-be, this is my 9th week. Been feeling nauseous everyday especially in the morning which sometimes may last till afternoon. Also bloated and no appetite. Eat a bit full already. Do not like to drink water as I feel nauseous. Can add me to the whatsapp group chat too? 86129132

isyantasya

Hello mummies.. im about 11 weeks. This is my 3rd pregnancy.. this time had bleeding during the 8th week and had to take the hormone pills. All the best to all.. hope we can go thru the d
first trimester. :)

Joleen

Hi mummies.. My EDD is on 4 Oct! But will delivery early cos confirmed Caseran, this is my number 2... So happy becos i wanted a SG50! Congrats to all mummies! :)