EDD October

Alisa

Today im at 32 weeks, went to another detail scan for my placenta. baby is at 2.1kg and growing well, not too big as what last mth my gynae said he is. my placenta still low so high chance of C-sec le but my gynae kept command that the water in my water bag is too much... my total weight gain so far is 8.4kg.

yinching

Today im at 32 weeks, went to another detail scan for my placenta. baby is at 2.1kg and growing well, not too big as what last mth my gynae said he is. my placenta still low so high chance of C-sec le but my gynae kept command that the water in my water bag is too much... my total weight gain so far is 8.4kg.
I'm going to KKH on this friday to mointor my bb growth cos my gynae said a bit small. Hope everything goes well after my checkup at KKH. Now Im at 31 weeks.

nattynat

I am also starting my maternity leave from Sept onwards.
Spend more time with my daughter first before didi pops. She's the clingy and jealous type :S
Just managed to find her a childcare but no vacancy until Dec, good thing is so far she seems v eager to go school.
Which childcare are you sending her to? I'll be sending my baby to infant care when she's around 10months if my budget cannot afford to keep our family's current maid

Stephy126

Went for my 32/33 weeks checkup last Saturday. Total weight gain on me is 5 kgs, baby weight 2.426kgs. Seriously a chubby baby! Wonder if she can fits into her infant wear upon delivery....:shyxxx:

Alisa

Went for my 32/33 weeks checkup last Saturday. Total weight gain on me is 5 kgs, baby weight 2.426kgs. Seriously a chubby baby! Wonder if she can fits into her infant wear upon delivery....:shyxxx:
wwo! sure is a chubby baby. hee...

yinching

Oh.. your baby so big at this stage. I wonder how is mine when I go for my checkup on this fri. Hope is average at my stage.

Stephy126

wwo! sure is a chubby baby. hee...
LOL!! Cant help as both the mummy and daddy are big built and also thanks to the durian I took :p Her kicking is really powerful!! My gynae is worried that the baby shoulder might caused difficulty for natural birth..

joanneneo

My baby underweight and now i am down with flu and cough, lose appetite...
I am worry it will worsen baby condition.

later going see doc... feel so restless at work now.

yinching

better take care and rest more. drink more water, you still have to eat some. maybe milo and bread or porridge.

Stephy126

Oh.. your baby so big at this stage. I wonder how is mine when I go for my checkup on this fri. Hope is average at my stage.
Sometimes, it's hard to control the baby grow. My colleague whom recently delivered.. her baby is only 2.2kgs (She's petite thou) and her weight gain is about 15kgs. Just hope that my baby is healthy :)

Stephy126

Joanne, how many weeks are you now? Drink more water and avoid oranges for the time being. Take something light for your meal and consume milk when possible. I took milk powder from Dumex once in every 2 days. It help. Get well soon!

joanneneo

Joanne, how many weeks are you now? Drink more water and avoid oranges for the time being. Take something light for your meal and consume milk when possible. I took milk powder from Dumex once in every 2 days. It help. Get well soon!
i am 33weeks now... i dont like drinking milk.. but will try to drink some now.
Btw flu and cough can visit gynae right?

yinching

You can tell your gynae that you have flu and cough, your gynae will give medicine that is not harmful to the baby. you can try adding some milk powder into your milo, at least the taste will be better.

Stephy126

I dont like milk powder too... but then I dont have a choice. Heard from my friend, sufficient milk consumption will helps to prevent losing our tooth after delivery. It helps to boost the bone density too.. so die die must drink, for the good of your baby and yourself

yinching

I dont like milk powder too... but then I dont have a choice. Heard from my friend, sufficient milk consumption will helps to prevent losing our tooth after delivery. It helps to boost the bone density too.. so die die must drink, for the good of your baby and yourself
losing our tooth after delivery? don't scare me le. I also don't like milk powder, but i add into my milo so the taste will be better.

joanneneo

You can tell your gynae that you have flu and cough, your gynae will give medicine that is not harmful to the baby. you can try adding some milk powder into your milo, at least the taste will be better.
Good idea hor.. at least wont taste that smell. :D
Will see my gynae later... BTH.

Anyway... did you all feel a slight sharp pain and the side of the tummy? it's last for awhile though.
Had you baby engaged to the birth canal? i can feel his pressure and movement there... but not sure if he had engaged.

yinching

Good idea hor.. at least wont taste that smell. :D
Will see my gynae later... BTH.

Anyway... did you all feel a slight sharp pain and the side of the tummy? it's last for awhile though.
Had you baby engaged to the birth canal? i can feel his pressure and movement there... but not sure if he had engaged.
What kind of pain? Sometimes I feel some pain at the belly there and maybe your slping position problem that y feel some pain at the side of your tummy. My baby always move and kick whenever I slp and sit on sofa to watch tv.

joanneneo

What kind of pain? Sometimes I feel some pain at the belly there and maybe your slping position problem that y feel some pain at the side of your tummy. My baby always move and kick whenever I slp and sit on sofa to watch tv.
ya.. maybe.... I though baby movement will be lesser cos baby do not have enough space to move about.. but i am wrong.. now he is bigger his movement is still alot and it's hurt.. give me combo turning here and there when i am sleeping.

yinching

ya.. maybe.... I though baby movement will be lesser cos baby do not have enough space to move about.. but i am wrong.. now he is bigger his movement is still alot and it's hurt.. give me combo turning here and there when i am sleeping.
I also thought so that baby will be less movement but my baby still kick and move too.. now always got difficulty in slping, everyday I feel so slpy.