EDD October

lyra

I like my gynae. He's very careful and he said everyone's babies r important to him. If he's on leave, he won't be accepting patients EDD ard that time. I think it's only responsible.

I like my gynae. He's very careful and he said everyone's babies r important to him. If he's on leave, he won't be accepting patients EDD ard that time. I think it's only responsible.
ya. We paid so much money just want to get a professional and responsible service but what to do. Gynea won't because us then cancel her leave. Maybe I not good luck enough. Tomorrow I got check up again to see how the water bag level. Wishes me good luck. Hope my baby can out early with natural.

lyra

Gd luck to u! I keep hoping my bb will arrive tml which is 10 Oct but I think no chance coz until now, there's no sign yet. No mucous plug even... Nvm lah, let bb choose his own arrival date n time haha.

ya. We paid so much money just want to get a professional and responsible service but what to do. Gynea won't because us then cancel her leave. Maybe I not good luck enough. Tomorrow I got check up again to see how the water bag level. Wishes me good luck. Hope my baby can out early with natural.

yinching

Gd luck to u! I keep hoping my bb will arrive tml which is 10 Oct but I think no chance coz until now, there's no sign yet. No mucous plug even... Nvm lah, let bb choose his own arrival date n time haha.
Good morning to all mummies,
Agreed, my gynae will be back from his leave tomorrow. I will make apptn with him tomorrow so that I can check on my baby's weight.

Sarobabe

Hi gals!! My baby boy has finally arrived on 4 Oct 2011 and weighs 3.38 kg at birth! :D

The C-section aftermath was a nightmare but it was ok after the 3rd day and that's why I can finally sit down in front of my comp now and update you guys this news! :) However, poor Haydan is still under UV light for mild jaundice.. doc says it's mild (at level 12 and it only surfaced on the 4th day of birth) but apparently, e jaundice level is tough to go down and may have to continue UV treatment for another 2 days :( :( :( (I'm so worried as I type this.. )

Jia you, to all of you, and keep those excitement going! =D

PS: I hope we can continue to keep this thread going and share our motherhood experiences even after Oct.. ;)

PSS: Have been very down during the past few days worrying abt 2 things: (1) Baby's jaundice (2) No breast milk... Baby's jaundice need to be below level 10 to be considered safe and the nurse says breast milk will come slower for C-sec mummies.. sigh... ;-(

Last edited:

yinching

Hi gals!! My baby boy has finally arrived on 4 Oct 2011 and weighs 3.38 kg at birth! :D

The C-section aftermath was a nightmare but it was ok after the 3rd day and that's why I can finally sit down in front of my comp now and update you guys this news! :) However, poor Haydan is still under UV light for mild jaundice.. doc says it's mild (at level 12 and it only surfaced on the 4th day of birth) but apparently, e jaundice level is tough to go down and may have to continue UV treatment for another 2 days :( :( :( (I'm so worried as I type this.. )

Jia you, to all of you, and keep those excitement going! =D

PS: I hope we can continue to keep this thread going and share our motherhood experiences even after Oct.. ;)

PSS: Have been very down during the past few days worrying abt 2 things: (1) Baby's jaundice (2) No breast milk... Baby's jaundice need to be below level 10 to be considered safe and the nurse says breast milk will come slower for C-sec mummies.. sigh... ;-(
Congrats!!!.. You must be very busy from now, remb to take care during confinement period and don't worry about your baby. He shld be fine.

lyra

My water bag burst this morn. Now in hospital, waitin for my baby's arrival :)
8cm dilated. On epidural but still exp some discomfort. Baby pls ome soon!

Sarobabe

Dear gal.. u in pain can still type update?! hahaha... 加油!! Awaiting for your good news! =D

My water bag burst this morn. Now in hospital, waitin for my baby's arrival :)
8cm dilated. On epidural but still exp some discomfort. Baby pls ome soon!

yinching

Hi,

Just now I tried to make apptn wif my gynae for this fri as he is back from his leave but the nurse told me that he got alot of patients this Fri. I have to make apptn at KKH for checkup next wed, hopefully my baby can tahan till next week. Not to come out so fast cos I wanted to know whether how much weight my baby gain? :)

lyra

Dear mummies, I've given birth to a healthy baby boy on 10 Oct 2011. Baby is born when he's 38weeks 5 days old. Heard or rather felt a pop sound and shortly, felt warm fluid trickling from vagina. Water bag burst while I was lying on bed. Labour is rather fast, took 9 hours for cervix to fully dilate and took 5 pushes only to get baby out. But I suffer from bad tear down there so the wounds affect my rest and Breastfeeding. Otherwise, everything is fine :)

didy

Dear mummies, I've given birth to a healthy baby boy on 10 Oct 2011. Baby is born when he's 38weeks 5 days old. Heard or rather felt a pop sound and shortly, felt warm fluid trickling from vagina. Water bag burst while I was lying on bed. Labour is rather fast, took 9 hours for cervix to fully dilate and took 5 pushes only to get baby out. But I suffer from bad tear down there so the wounds affect my rest and Breastfeeding. Otherwise, everything is fine :)
congrats! 10.10 is a nice date.. update us with ur baby's picture soon! :)

hotmilktea

9 hours is really fast! guess the epidural does speed things up.

the doctor didnt cut u, thats why u got bad tear isnt? rest well and do a good confinement :)

Sarobabe

Dun worrie too much abt the weight, gal.. As long as baby's past 37 weeks, it is safe for them to be delivered.. =D

Hi,

Just now I tried to make apptn wif my gynae for this fri as he is back from his leave but the nurse told me that he got alot of patients this Fri. I have to make apptn at KKH for checkup next wed, hopefully my baby can tahan till next week. Not to come out so fast cos I wanted to know whether how much weight my baby gain? :)

Sarobabe

Congrats, Lyra!!! Yours sounded so easy... and tat definitely will add confidence to mummies going for natural birth.. Take care and rest well :)

Rosha

Hello Beautiful Mummys-to-be,

Looking for Masseuse Lady? I Provide Pre-natal, Post-natal and full body relaxing massage at your doorstep!! End-of Year discount available effective from today!! For more details and inquiries, call or text me at 93766413. So hurry book now! :)