EDD October

Stephy126

Thanks! Yeah, I'm getting clothes from sis-in-law too. For me it's to save money. Keke... Everything associated with baby is so expensive. I only bought some bottles from Avent and its milk pump and some minor stuff, and it has cost me almost 500$. That is already with 20% discount. Faint.. I can't imagine if I need to buy clothes plus stroller plus baby cot and etc.

When will you be delivering?
Yes baby stuff are not cheap and those seller knows that we dont really have a choice.. My MIL said she's going to buy the playpen and stroller for the baby as well as the anklet..She said she wanna 'choop' it first before my mom buy anything.. so I let her buy loh.. afterall it's an saving to us. Btw, my friend told me that playpen is better than babycot.. maybe you can consider that as well. Btw, my EDD is 16 Oct 2011 :)

Stephy126

My girl is about 536g and doc said she's petite like me. My hope of having a tall girl is dashed :001_302:
It's good to be petite for gals eh.. my gynae was funny when we asked if our baby overweight. He replied : what can you expect since the parents are big built? ....

Yes baby stuff are not cheap and those seller knows that we dont really have a choice.. My MIL said she's going to buy the playpen and stroller for the baby as well as the anklet..She said she wanna 'choop' it first before my mom buy anything.. so I let her buy loh.. afterall it's an saving to us. Btw, my friend told me that playpen is better than babycot.. maybe you can consider that as well. Btw, my EDD is 16 Oct 2011 :)
Wow, good for you. It's the best if you're given things that you need for your baby :)
I think I'm getting a playpen from my brother too. He's also giving me a stroller and a baby cot. Those big items cost a lot so I'm glad I don't need to buy them. You know I kind of feel comforted to know that there are other moms like you, whom also don't mind hand-me-down. My facial therapist was telling me how she's buying all new from Mothercare, bla bla bla and it was the best time of her life when she went shopping for her boy, etc and her HB insisted that everything has to be new and has to be from Mothercare. Then I was like, hmmm... am I shortchanging my girl by getting her wear the hand-me-down :p

Hehe.. your EDD is 10days earlier than my girl. I can't wait to meet her. Luckily I've gone traveling before this. My energy level is dipping again. I was lethargic all the time during the first trimester, then it got much better after I entered 2nd trimester and now slowly I feel more tired easily again. My girl is very active. She moves about a lot and especially at night. I hope she won't be a night owl or I'll become one haggard lady. Haha.. How have you been doing so far?

It's good to be petite for gals eh.. my gynae was funny when we asked if our baby overweight. He replied : what can you expect since the parents are big built? ....
Haha.. do you know that I was born too big but then during primary school, I was the tiniest in the class until secondary school, where I shot up and stopped growing at 1.60M. Anyway, your gynae better not be like those smart mouth ones. A lady told me that her friend was delivering and she screamed very loudly, then the doctor said: yeah la, during sex shiok lor. Wa biang, if I were to hear this from anyone while I'm in the midst of the pain, I'm going to sue that person! How insensitive! Then she went on to tell me how her gynae told her to go for natural birth but because she was very afraid of pain she and her HB insisted on C-sect, then her gynae said this: Ah yo, don't worry la. If you delivery naturally, don't worry that after delivery when you "play" (yep she used the word "wan" in mandarin) your vagina will still be tight. Gosh, I told her, I won't allow anyone to tell me that! Moreover she said it was at Mount E. *shake head*

Stephy126

Wow, good for you. It's the best if you're given things that you need for your baby :)
I think I'm getting a playpen from my brother too. He's also giving me a stroller and a baby cot. Those big items cost a lot so I'm glad I don't need to buy them. You know I kind of feel comforted to know that there are other moms like you, whom also don't mind hand-me-down. My facial therapist was telling me how she's buying all new from Mothercare, bla bla bla and it was the best time of her life when she went shopping for her boy, etc and her HB insisted that everything has to be new and has to be from Mothercare. Then I was like, hmmm... am I shortchanging my girl by getting her wear the hand-me-down :p

Hehe.. your EDD is 10days earlier than my girl. I can't wait to meet her. Luckily I've gone traveling before this. My energy level is dipping again. I was lethargic all the time during the first trimester, then it got much better after I entered 2nd trimester and now slowly I feel more tired easily again. My girl is very active. She moves about a lot and especially at night. I hope she won't be a night owl or I'll become one haggard lady. Haha.. How have you been doing so far?
haha, yes guess we are nature lover. I dont mind hand me down items at all as we are helping to preserve the natural for our next generation. My gal is active too especially around 930 to 10pm daily... I dont really have problems with morning sickness or lethargic throughout my pregnancy... I keep my finger cross that everything is in order as I would like to go for natural birth instead of C-Set :)

Stephy126

Haha.. do you know that I was born too big but then during primary school, I was the tiniest in the class until secondary school, where I shot up and stopped growing at 1.60M. Anyway, your gynae better not be like those smart mouth ones. A lady told me that her friend was delivering and she screamed very loudly, then the doctor said: yeah la, during sex shiok lor. Wa biang, if I were to hear this from anyone while I'm in the midst of the pain, I'm going to sue that person! How insensitive! Then she went on to tell me how her gynae told her to go for natural birth but because she was very afraid of pain she and her HB insisted on C-sect, then her gynae said this: Ah yo, don't worry la. If you delivery naturally, don't worry that after delivery when you "play" (yep she used the word "wan" in mandarin) your vagina will still be tight. Gosh, I told her, I won't allow anyone to tell me that! Moreover she said it was at Mount E. *shake head*
I told my brother that my baby gal is slightly overweight at 24 wk.. he laughed and said : You better control since you are carrying a baby gal, if not she will blame you for the rest of her life :p

I really dunno how will I react if my gynea were to say those stuff to me! Wonder if I will slap him on the spot thou...

I told my brother that my baby gal is slightly overweight at 24 wk.. he laughed and said : You better control since you are carrying a baby gal, if not she will blame you for the rest of her life :p

I really dunno how will I react if my gynea were to say those stuff to me! Wonder if I will slap him on the spot thou...
Dunno if you should be concerned about it too much though. We don't want an underweight baby either, do we? I remember at 16 weeks or so, my gynae said that my girl was chubby but I was like, my bump is not even visible and I still look the same and my weight gain was minimal, how on earth is my baby chubby? But this time round, she told me she's at her normal rate.

haha, yes guess we are nature lover. I dont mind hand me down items at all as we are helping to preserve the natural for our next generation. My gal is active too especially around 930 to 10pm daily... I dont really have problems with morning sickness or lethargic throughout my pregnancy... I keep my finger cross that everything is in order as I would like to go for natural birth instead of C-Set :)
You lucky girl! I remember I was sleeping most of the time during the first trimester and my HB had to do most of the house chore until my SIL, whom was visiting, made a remark that I should exercise more, before she left. She couldn't bear to see that her brother is doing most of the house work. Keke.. Luckily my HB was kind and told her that it's my first trimester and I should rest more and since I seemed to be weak :p Can't blame her as she never experience pregnancy before

Stephy126

You lucky girl! I remember I was sleeping most of the time during the first trimester and my HB had to do most of the house chore until my SIL, whom was visiting, made a remark that I should exercise more, before she left. She couldn't bear to see that her brother is doing most of the house work. Keke.. Luckily my HB was kind and told her that it's my first trimester and I should rest more and since I seemed to be weak :p Can't blame her as she never experience pregnancy before
I used to stay up late before pregnancy.. however, I sleep around 1030 pm during my first trimester. My gynae said I have to put in extra care since there's 2 fibroid in my womb and 'labeled' me as High Risk group. So my hubby take up most of the house work and carry my heavy handbag for me.

Now, we are pleased to know that our baby is growing strong and healthy :)

moonlightmist

Dear mummies and mummies to be,

sorry to interrupt.
I’m five months pregnant and I’m still wearing my pre-pregnancy fav shorts, skirts and pants.
I've bought this belly belt and I would like to share this wonderful product with you!

Box.jpg

Is your little one growing in your tummy right now?
Like most pregnant ladies, do you have the headache of not being able to fit into your pre-pregnancy bottoms (shorts, skirts, pants)?
But you dont feel like buying maternity pants because they are so so expensive.
And you cant get normal bottoms in bigger size because though they fit your bulge and bum, they are too roomy for your legs!

Belly belt can solve your problem!

Even new mummies who have given birth can use this belly belt to fit into their prepregnancy bottoms almost immediately after birth!
So, how does it work?
Content.jpgBelts.jpg

It has four elastic bands, the belts.
Two shorter ones for earlier stages of pregnancy and two longer ones for later trimesters.
It can be fitted on buttons as well as metal clasps on bottoms.

In addition there are three pieces of cloth for you to tuck into your bottoms when your tummy grows bigger and the "gap" in your bottoms gets wider
Different colours to match different clothes, how thoughtful!

This is how it looks on my shorts.
This is the button belt without the cloth.
button belt on shorts.jpg

This is the metal clasp belt with the cloth.
clasp belt with cloth.jpg

And all you have to do is to wear a long top to cover it and no one can tell you are having the belly belt on!
with top over.jpg

For a limited time only!

FREE POSTAGE!
FREE BRA EXTENDER!

Each box is selling for $29.90.

To order,
email me at leeminyu@gmail.com :001_302:

1. Let me know how many boxes you'll like. you'll only need one box unless you are ordering for someone else too.

2. What colour of the bra extender, black or beige would you want?

3. Transfer $29.90 to POSB Savings 126-52260-6, stating your forum userid. This is for easy identification.

4. Let me know when the transfer is done, preferably with your transaction ref no. If you can, time and date too. Let me know if its internet banking or ATM transfer.

5. PM your mailing address and contact no (just in case)
I'll mail out your purchase asap!

Hi,

Today I went for my checkup, e gynae say my bb girl a bit small in size. 540g, he ask me to eat more...
Hmm.. interesting. I should ask my gynae again at the next check-up, in that case. She told me that my girl is petite and her growth is normal. Maybe she used the measurement of her bone versus the weight. Same for the case of my weight. I asked her what's the guideline of weight I should gain and her answer was: There's no such thing as ideal weight. Just eat 5 small meals a day and eat nutritious food. That was her advice :)

yinching

Hmm.. interesting. I should ask my gynae again at the next check-up, in that case. She told me that my girl is petite and her growth is normal. Maybe she used the measurement of her bone versus the weight. Same for the case of my weight. I asked her what's the guideline of weight I should gain and her answer was: There's no such thing as ideal weight. Just eat 5 small meals a day and eat nutritious food. That was her advice :)
Hi,

but i saw the chart, 21 - 24 wks is ard 600g. mine is 23 wks n now is 17.7 cm. duno is normal anot? I think 17.7 cm is only meant for the bb stomach cos the e gynae only scan e bb stomach n show me.

Last edited:

Alisa

Hi,

but i saw the chart, 21 - 24 wks is ard 600g. mine is 23 wks n now is 17.7 cm. duno is normal anot? I think 17.7 cm is only meant for the bb stomach cos the e gynae only scan e bb stomach n show me.
hmm... but my gynae say at 24 weeks baby should be below 800g to ideal, mine is 700+g. who is right???

Triquetra

Actually the weight we are given based on the measurement of the baby's belly is just an estimation and every baby grows at different rate.

My daughter measured 2.0kgs at 33 weeks, 2.7 kgs at 34 weeks and 2.8 kgs at 37 weeks...

However she weighed 3.66 kgs at birth (38 weeks 6 days). Chubby one :p

Actually the weight we are given based on the measurement of the baby's belly is just an estimation and every baby grows at different rate.

My daughter measured 2.0kgs at 33 weeks, 2.7 kgs at 34 weeks and 2.8 kgs at 37 weeks...

Yeah, Alisa. Triquetra is right. Every pregnant mom will develop at different rates and I think so are the babies :)

yinching

Hi,

Wow.. really very chubby. must be very cute?