EDD October

Stephy126

Am having blocked nose and light sore throat lately.. worst of all, I bleed when passing motion... will go for doctor consultation today. Hopeful that everything is fine as baby is as active as usual.

yinching

Am having blocked nose and light sore throat lately.. worst of all, I bleed when passing motion... will go for doctor consultation today. Hopeful that everything is fine as baby is as active as usual.
oh better consult doc fast, you've been using too much force when passing motion? if you are hving blocked nose try putting another pillow on top of your pillow when slping. I try that when my gynae told me when i hv blocked nose too. it works.

Sarobabe

so how ur baby weight now? I'm scare of going thru natural birth, so i opt of c-section but my mum say not too good to go thru c-section as bb maybe underweight by then. hmmm...
Selective C section is very common... I have to go for C section not by choice cos of my heart condition but doc say for C section, better to arrange the date at least 2 weeks before your EDD.. So my hubby consulted his friend, a 命理老師,for a good 八字date.. and we had booked the date with the doc..

However, doc says baby is growing at a faster rate, he is already 2.2 kg at 31 weeks... (will be going for the 33rd week visit this thurs), so must be prepared and hopefully baby doesnt come before the scheduled C section date.. kekekkeke... XD

Stephy126

oh better consult doc fast, you've been using too much force when passing motion? if you are hving blocked nose try putting another pillow on top of your pillow when slping. I try that when my gynae told me when i hv blocked nose too. it works.
Thanks Yinching! Will do so by this afternoon.. been busy with work lately as we have new colleague joining this month and I have to conduct training as well as to handover to him before my maternity.. trying to avoid MC for the time being. Meantime, am planning to start my maternity from 3 Oct 2011 as my EDD is 16 Oct (dunno if the baby will come earlier than 16 oct thou)

yinching

Thanks Yinching! Will do so by this afternoon.. been busy with work lately as we have new colleague joining this month and I have to conduct training as well as to handover to him before my maternity.. trying to avoid MC for the time being. Meantime, am planning to start my maternity from 3 Oct 2011 as my EDD is 16 Oct (dunno if the baby will come earlier than 16 oct thou)
You going natural birth right? how many weeks now?

yinching

Selective C section is very common... I have to go for C section not by choice cos of my heart condition but doc say for C section, better to arrange the date at least 2 weeks before your EDD.. So my hubby consulted his friend, a 命理老師,for a good 八字date.. and we had booked the date with the doc..

However, doc says baby is growing at a faster rate, he is already 2.2 kg at 31 weeks... (will be going for the 33rd week visit this thurs), so must be prepared and hopefully baby doesnt come before the scheduled C section date.. kekekkeke... XD
Hi,

what did you eat to make the bb gain so much? can share?

joanneneo

I am like dying in office... cannot sit properly due to backache.
Thinking to take maternity from tomorrow onward instead. Cannot Tahan leh..
So sleepy somemore.

yinching

Had your gynae check if you start dilating? Did you feel sharp pain at cervix?
No. did you? I think i'm going to check with my gynae again whether is there other dates to choose beside 10 oct for c-section? I think abit too early, although i know is 2 weeks before EDD 29 Oct 11.

joanneneo

No. did you? I think i'm going to check with my gynae again whether is there other dates to choose beside 10 oct for c-section? I think abit too early, although i know is 2 weeks before EDD 29 Oct 11.
Nope.. But i am curious as i keep having sharp pain.

yinching

I think I should thanks to the durian I took during my 1st and 2nd trimester. It helps !
do you know where to buy cheap and small baby cot? I can't find a suitable one, hoping to find which I can find one baby cot with wheels so I can push the cot ard.

Triquetra

do you know where to buy cheap and small baby cot? I can't find a suitable one, hoping to find which I can find one baby cot with wheels so I can push the cot ard.
IKEA baby cot is cheap but not sure if they have wheels. I think with wheels more dangerous.

marlysha

yesterday was my 32wk check up... baby weigh 2.1kg..its classified average size...i find that though i eat durian alot i find the size of my baby is still average..anyway just hope he will gain a few grams or kgs until end month..my edd is 28/10 but because i'm c-sect i'm yet to choose the date...

any of you mums know beside eating durian to make baby bigger what are other foods should i eat???

yinching

yesterday was my 32wk check up... baby weigh 2.1kg..its classified average size...i find that though i eat durian alot i find the size of my baby is still average..anyway just hope he will gain a few grams or kgs until end month..my edd is 28/10 but because i'm c-sect i'm yet to choose the date...

any of you mums know beside eating durian to make baby bigger what are other foods should i eat???
Hi,

Is this your 1st child? my EDD is on 29 Oct. if you are gg to c-section, hv to be 2 weeks before your EDD. Im not sure beside eating durian, wat other food to make baby bigger. my next checkup will be on 16 Oct, hopefully can grow more bigger cos my gynae said my bb abit small.