EDD October

Alisa

i did tell my gynae about sharp pain at my tummy too, he said as long not bleed then its ok. maybe the tummy is still expanding thats why will feel pain.

im also going for c-sec.
check with u gals, can we choose our own dates? need to pay extra?

yinching

i did tell my gynae about sharp pain at my tummy too, he said as long not bleed then its ok. maybe the tummy is still expanding thats why will feel pain.

im also going for c-sec.
check with u gals, can we choose our own dates? need to pay extra?
I check wif my gynae, usually is 2 weeks before our EDD. I will check wif my gynae again whether can choose another date cos mine will be at 10 Oct at 37 weeks. I scared that the baby might be underweight when come out. What is ur baby weight now at which weeks?

theknees

anyone had brown discharge? i had a bit of a scare last week, suddenly had brown discharge, was having some cramps too. called the gynae and the nurse asked me to go down to the clinic. my gynae did the internal ultrasound scan, said my cervix has shortened already which apparently means it's like the beginning of the birth process... he then did a "manual inspection", said i haven't quite dilated yet but he felt that i have "softened" already. i was only 33weeks++, baby weight 2.5kg. he said that the extreme measures would be to either give my baby some steroids to make the lungs develop, or just let me give birth and end up my boy has to stay in the baby ICU. but he decided to take a more conservative approach and gave me alot of medicine, some hormone pills etc, which apparently will stop any contractions. i have to take it for 10days. until the baby is about 35 weeks. after which he said he will let nature take its course as it will be safe for the baby to come out after then. he gave me 9 days hospitalization leave as the meds give me very bad headaches.

i didn't expect everything would start so early! i thought the brown discharge meant something bad. i didn't quite expect the opposite! i'm so not ready... my hospital bag not packed yet... baby clothes not washed yet. milk bottles not washed yet. baby cot not bought yet!

Alisa

I check wif my gynae, usually is 2 weeks before our EDD. I will check wif my gynae again whether can choose another date cos mine will be at 10 Oct at 37 weeks. I scared that the baby might be underweight when come out. What is ur baby weight now at which weeks?
now week 33, last week he was 2.1kg. always 1 week heavier so im afraid that he will be under weight. i thought of choosing 10 Oct too! hee...

Alisa

anyone had brown discharge? i had a bit of a scare last week, suddenly had brown discharge, was having some cramps too. called the gynae and the nurse asked me to go down to the clinic. my gynae did the internal ultrasound scan, said my cervix has shortened already which apparently means it's like the beginning of the birth process... he then did a "manual inspection", said i haven't quite dilated yet but he felt that i have "softened" already. i was only 33weeks++, baby weight 2.5kg. he said that the extreme measures would be to either give my baby some steroids to make the lungs develop, or just let me give birth and end up my boy has to stay in the baby ICU. but he decided to take a more conservative approach and gave me alot of medicine, some hormone pills etc, which apparently will stop any contractions. i have to take it for 10days. until the baby is about 35 weeks. after which he said he will let nature take its course as it will be safe for the baby to come out after then. he gave me 9 days hospitalization leave as the meds give me very bad headaches.

i didn't expect everything would start so early! i thought the brown discharge meant something bad. i didn't quite expect the opposite! i'm so not ready... my hospital bag not packed yet... baby clothes not washed yet. milk bottles not washed yet. baby cot not bought yet!
wow~ only week 33 le... so fast! then u better rest well and don move around so much.

yinching

Better take care.. I'm not ready yet too, bag not packed, baby clothes not washed and baby cot & cabinet not buy yet too..

yinching

now week 33, last week he was 2.1kg. always 1 week heavier so im afraid that he will be under weight. i thought of choosing 10 Oct too! hee...
Oh you are now at 33 week and bb weigh 2.1kg. I scare that my bb is underweight too cos mine a bit small weigh at 1.5 kg when i'm at 31.9 weeks. I'm trying to eat more during this week but yesterday after lunch I got diahorrea till I reach home. Whatever I eat all pass out yesterday. sigh...

Stephy126

do you know where to buy cheap and small baby cot? I can't find a suitable one, hoping to find which I can find one baby cot with wheels so I can push the cot ard.
I have no intention to buy baby cot. I would prefer to get my baby a playpen instead of baby cot.

yesterday was my 32wk check up... baby weigh 2.1kg..its classified average size...i find that though i eat durian alot i find the size of my baby is still average..anyway just hope he will gain a few grams or kgs until end month..my edd is 28/10 but because i'm c-sect i'm yet to choose the date...

any of you mums know beside eating durian to make baby bigger what are other foods should i eat???
More protein. Eat fish and chicken, according to my gynae and try to lie down more to let the blood flow to the baby

do you know where to buy cheap and small baby cot? I can't find a suitable one, hoping to find which I can find one baby cot with wheels so I can push the cot ard.
Baby Superstore or Baby Kingdom

I'm buying one from Baby Kingdom. It can be adjusted to 3 different heights and if I plan to have 2 babies, then I'll get minimum 6 years usage out of it as a cot and after that I can convert it into a children's bed or sofa, which I think would make the investment worth it. Sigh, I was supposed to get a used one from my brother but my 2 year old niece is still attached to the cot, he said, so he wanted to buy me one and I told him I'll get it on my own, so it's also last minute for me.

This lady sells it really cheap but i hesitated to buy it because I'm not sure how good is the quality. I'm afraid it might collapse if my baby decided to jump in it. It's only $89 and it has wheels as what you're looking for. You should ask if the wheels has brakes. If not, if you put it in the corner of the room, it should be safe. I'm looking for wheels as well because some of them allow you to use it as a playpen too. You just need to adjust the height. Log In | Facebook. If you can't find the link here, go to Facebook and look for Motherlove Babytree. She's reliable and i've bought some stuff from her before but the only thing with this baby cot is, it's pre-order and not ready stock.

yinching

Baby Superstore or Baby Kingdom

I'm buying one from Baby Kingdom. It can be adjusted to 3 different heights and if I plan to have 2 babies, then I'll get minimum 6 years usage out of it as a cot and after that I can convert it into a children's bed or sofa, which I think would make the investment worth it. Sigh, I was supposed to get a used one from my brother but my 2 year old niece is still attached to the cot, he said, so he wanted to buy me one and I told him I'll get it on my own, so it's also last minute for me.

This lady sells it really cheap but i hesitated to buy it because I'm not sure how good is the quality. I'm afraid it might collapse if my baby decided to jump in it. It's only $89 and it has wheels as what you're looking for. You should ask if the wheels has brakes. If not, if you put it in the corner of the room, it should be safe. I'm looking for wheels as well because some of them allow you to use it as a playpen too. You just need to adjust the height. Log In | Facebook. If you can't find the link here, go to Facebook and look for Motherlove Babytree. She's reliable and i've bought some stuff from her before but the only thing with this baby cot is, it's pre-order and not ready stock.
I went to see the Baby Superstore or Baby Kingdom website, saw a few cots not bad but don't know which one is better.

I went to see the Baby Superstore or Baby Kingdom website, saw a few cots not bad but don't know which one is better.
You gotta see which feature you want. Look at this site for some advice and guidelines Buying a cot

For me, the price is one thing and aesthetic is important for me too. I need it to be able to match the colour scheme of my baby's room. After comparing and all, I've decided to get this one, Luna Cot (White) --> Baby Kingdom.

Initially, I wanted to get Bebe Dreami Cot but after calling them up, the customer service person said that the mattress for Bebe Dreami cot is also made from foam, which I wanted a better mattress for the cot. And for $110 I'm getting 9 pcs of bedding set, which I also don't need. I'll sew pillow for my baby and I don't need the bumper. I also don't need the cot to be able to be changed into a junior bed as I already have a queen size bed when my baby can sleep on a bed.

If you don't mind the colour, I thought this cot is a good buy --> http://www.babysuperstore.com.sg/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=622&category_id=91&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2 It's foldable if you need to keep it until the next baby arrives, if not needed. You just need to keep in mind that you need to spend extra if you intend to get a better mattress and bedding set. My brother told me he bought his baby cot at Robinson for $230 and a mattress for $150 from Kiddy Palace.

yinching

Oh u also tot of choosing 10 Oct 11. my next checkup will be 16 Sep duno how much my bb's weight. Hopefully can gain more than 2 kg.

I've been eating fish but i always pass motion few times a day. duno how to gain more if continue to pass motion fwe times a day. :(
Ya, I have active bowel movement like you too (3-4 times a day), but it doesn't mean that our baby doesn't receive what we've eaten. My active bowel movement could be from me consuming milk. I don't know why, pre-pregnancy I won't have soft stool because of milk but I experienced this during my first trimester. Then after I started taking zinc pills & soy protein powder, my body was too "heaty"and I had constipation. Then I continue drinking milk, that's where I started to pass motion 3-4 times a day

Alisa

Oh you are now at 33 week and baby weigh 2.1kg. I scare that my baby is underweight too cos mine a bit small weigh at 1.5 kg when i'm at 31.9 weeks. I'm trying to eat more during this week but yesterday after lunch I got diahorrea till I reach home. Whatever I eat all pass out yesterday. sigh...
try to eat durian! i never eat so much but i do take durians la like 2-3 seeds and maybe im having wholemeal bread + butter + cheese every lunch time so maybe thats why my baby is big.

my dad said when near to due date, we will LS alot wan!

Sarobabe

Hi,

what did you eat to make the bb gain so much? can share?
Wahahaha.. you wont believe.. my hubby is vegetarian, so actually, I have vegetarian most of the time... Doc was also surprised and remarked: "I din know vegetarian diet so nutritious.." XD

theknees

wow~ only week 33 ... so fast! then you better rest well and dont move around so much.
Better take care.. I'm not ready yet too, bag not packed, baby clothes not washed and baby cot & cabinet not buy yet too..
thanks! i'm still deciding whether to go on ML once my hospitalization leave ends... but it seems like so early to go on ML... i don't wanna waste my ML :(

have you bought baby diapers and stuff like that yet? i can't decide what brand to buy!

Triquetra

Went to see gynae this morning.
BB weighs 2.6kgs now at 36w 3d, no dilation and baby's head not that low so she said most probably won't give birth these 2 weeks :p

yinching

thanks! i'm still deciding whether to go on ML once my hospitalization leave ends... but it seems like so early to go on ML... i don't wanna waste my ML :(

have you bought baby diapers and stuff like that yet? i can't decide what brand to buy!
Not yet, i also duno which brand to buy too. my gynae decided the date for c-section on 10 Oct but i plan my leave from 17 oct till next year end Jan 12. think hv to plan my leave again.