EDD October

nattynat

Very fast going to give birth? how you feeling now?
haha.. yeap!! excited!!
but worried about baby as I don't know the progress now since the growth scan other than having normal heartbeat?
boss is still asking me to come in next week though my leave starts next week cuz my replacement can only come in in half days next week. haiz~

yinching

haha.. yeap!! excited!!
but worried about baby as I don't know the progress now since the growth scan other than having normal heartbeat?
boss is still asking me to come in next week though my leave starts next week cuz my replacement can only come in in half days next week. haiz~
Oh.. I also went for the growth scan, when I'm at 31.9 weeks the baby only weigh 1.5kg. Evening time on the same day I went back for my checkup, my gynae said abit small. He ask me to continue my vitamins, calcium tablets. I maybe going for my c-section on 10 Oct now I'm worried about the bb growth.

joanneneo

Went to gynae check up today. 34weeks and baby weight 1874g.
Doc say better than last visit but baby still slightly underweight.
Same thing ask me eat more!

Triquetra

so nice.. they checked for you...
the one that saw me was a medical student with another female gynae. They only checked my bb's heartbeat and took the swab for group b strep and said I just continue my vitamins. That's all.
Are you having a lot of braxton hicks recently?
My gynae checked for me as I informed her that I had very strong braxton hicks thus she checked for me to see if I have dilated. If you have been having a lot of painful braxton hicks, you can let the gynae know and see if he/she could check you and roughly tell you when are you likely to give birth (though not v accurate).

nattynat

Oh.. I also went for the growth scan, when I'm at 31.9 weeks the baby only weigh 1.5kg. Evening time on the same day I went back for my checkup, my gynae said abit small. He ask me to continue my vitamins, calcium tablets. I maybe going for my c-section on 10 Oct now I'm worried about the bb growth.
Before I did my growth scan, my details scan showed that there was some blood flow issues. But if the bb grows well then she's fine, which she is :) drank lots of orange juice and soya milk :)

nattynat

Are you having a lot of braxton hicks recently?
My gynae checked for me as I informed her that I had very strong braxton hicks thus she checked for me to see if I have dilated. If you have been having a lot of painful braxton hicks, you can let the gynae know and see if he/she could check you and roughly tell you when are you likely to give birth (though not v accurate).
Yea... Been having quite abit of Braxton hicks. But now I suspect labour contractions cuz I've been having abdominal cramps for the past few hours

Triquetra

Yea... Been having quite abit of Braxton hicks. But now I suspect labour contractions cuz I've been having abdominal cramps for the past few hours
Some can be very much like labour contractions.
Try walking around to see if changing position helps, else try to drink something warm to see if the cramps lessen.
If the cramps only get more and more intense while the intervals get shorter to a good 3~5 mins then maybe you are in labour! :)

Once I felt exactly what I did when I was in labour, it lasted all the way from night till early morning and I almost thought I was in labour again and panicked. Thankfully though the pain subsided and eventually stopped, it was too early to give birth that time!

lyra

The haze is horrible lately! Do stay in air con rooms or rooms with filters. It's giving me cough.
I'm also feeling so tired lately. Hope that my energy level can come back to normal after bb is born.

yinching

The haze is horrible lately! Do stay in air con rooms or rooms with filters. It's giving me cough.
I'm also feeling so tired lately. Hope that my energy level can come back to normal after bb is born.
ya, agreed. Now I'm hving cough and running nose, feeling terrible too. Hope I can recover soon.

hotmilktea

triquetra, now is the waiting period for you @ week 37 !!!!
but ur no.2 , sld be experience already :)

remember to update us and share ya!

Some can be very much like labour contractions.
Try walking around to see if changing position helps, else try to drink something warm to see if the cramps lessen.
If the cramps only get more and more intense while the intervals get shorter to a good 3~5 mins then maybe you are in labour! :)

Once I felt exactly what I did when I was in labour, it lasted all the way from night till early morning and I almost thought I was in labour again and panicked. Thankfully though the pain subsided and eventually stopped, it was too early to give birth that time!

Lovely26

Hi Mommies

I am letting go my Medela Free Style pump which i bought in August 2011. Reason to let go as my baby is down with colic....thus cranky most of the time that i have no time to pump.....sigh. I can't latch him coz he is fussy n very impatient......sigh. I bot the item from Paragon which was selling at $699. I am willing to let go at $499...... I had also bot many Avent milk/food container which i like to give away.

Let me know if you are keen.

nattynat

I will be induced today. First tablet at 10am. Haha.. My girl decides not to come out on mid-autumn festival. Was admitted since 1am yesterday. Monitored for bb's heartbeat, there was a sudden drop for a sec once or twice. Sent for scan in the afternoon, water level's abit low at 5.4. Cut off point is 5.0. I'm already starting to have contractions according to the ctg machine. Dilation's been at 1cm from 1am till 9pm. That was the last check.

yinching

I will be induced today. First tablet at 10am. Haha.. My girl decides not to come out on mid-autumn festival. Was admitted since 1am yesterday. Monitored for bb's heartbeat, there was a sudden drop for a sec once or twice. Sent for scan in the afternoon, water level's abit low at 5.4. Cut off point is 5.0. I'm already starting to have contractions according to the ctg machine. Dilation's been at 1cm from 1am till 9pm. That was the last check.
Oh so fast.. remb to update us again. congrats in advance!!!....

Alisa

Congrats! Wish u have a smooth delivery!

lyra

How exciting! The day is finally here! Which hospital r u at? All the best! Keep us posted :)

Stephy126

Congratulations!!! Keep us posted on your good news :)

All the best, nattynat! Hope you and baby will be fine :)

Triquetra

Your induction is due to low amniotic fluid level?
Hope everything has gone well for you and you are having a lovely time cuddling your baby now :)

Triquetra

triquetra, now is the waiting period for you @ week 37 !!!!
but ur no.2 , sld be experience already :)

remember to update us and share ya!
Noted! :D
Still no sign of labour... which is good because I haven't prepared anything.
Seeing my gynae 1 week later~

Just started my daughter at childcare, still don't know how to arrange my schedule once Didi is born.

theknees

went for my checkup yesterday... how come all your babies are so light? i'm 35weeks now and my boy is already 2.7-3kg. bleah. my gynae says he is godzilla.