EDD October

Hi Alisa,

I know some medicine can still continuing to beastfeeding the baby. Maybe you can get from your doctor.
My sense come last month, my milk flow also decrease. Do you eat any supplement to increase the supply??
Soon and later, i think my milk flow going to stop soon.

i mixed 1 spoon of ceral in his milk, so far he is ok with it. i was down with fever for the 2 days, went to doc and need to take med which are not suitable for breastfeeding. Didnt feed him my milk few days and i had my menses le... milk flow also decrease liao...

Mummies,

Can share what is the weight of your baby and how many the milk intake per day?
My girl now sometime drink 130ml - 150ml, 5 or 6 times per day with one time of cereal.

joanneneo

Mummies,

Can share what is the weight of your baby and how many the milk intake per day?
My girl now sometime drink 130ml - 150ml, 5 or 6 times per day with one time of cereal.

My boy also drink 130-150ml but he is still drinking every 2hrs.. any idea how to prolong the time.

Ashleybee

Wah ur babies have great appetites, how I wish my girl is like that. I used to bottle feed her in the day and she drinks around 80-100ml 3 hourly. At our 4th month checked up her weight gain was very little then I decided to latch on direct instead. Her weight has been an issue since she was born. Her birth weight was only 2.3kg and at 5th month she is only 5kg :(

joanneneo

Wah ur babies have great appetites, how I wish my girl is like that. I used to bottle feed her in the day and she drinks around 80-100ml 3 hourly. At our 4th month checked up her weight gain was very little then I decided to latch on direct instead. Her weight has been an issue since she was born. Her birth weight was only 2.3kg and at 5th month she is only 5kg :(

Slowly will grow de. my boy 5month weight 6.4kg.

Maybe you can start cereal. Cause one of my friend, her girl also quite thin, the pedi advice my friend to start feed her girl cereal.

hotmilktea

Hi mummies,
anyone's baby now poop more than before? There is a change in my son's poop pattern.
Normally is 1-2 times. Then since sat he poops at least 5 times a day. He is on formula.
My mum said teething, my best friend's daughter also like this when she was teething at ard 5 months and the tooth erupt only at 9 months.

Lostkitty

Hi all mummies, my girl have been taking cereal mix into her milk since 4 mths. My pediatrician said she underweight and was told to give some cereal to her. Have being feeding her the cereal once a day only which is only at night.

Last week went for injection n was told to make it twice a day cos she still a little bit underwight. At 5 mths she weight at 6.305kg. Ideal weight was 6.5kg. She only drinks between 110ml to 150ml. It all depends on her mood too. So hard to predict n if we make too much milk, it will b a waste as formula milk is very expensive. So was waiting for 6 mths to feed her cereal or else, i can learn from other mummies that to feed her once a week...

Hi Hotmilktea,

Your boy on formula?? You stop your breastfeeding???
My boy last time also same, we tot he was teething, that why poop so many time. Is your boy poop poop waterly??
As per pedi told us, teething is nothing relating to their poop. So if your boy poop is waterly, then bring him to see doctor or pedi, cause he may diarrhea.

QUOTE=hotmilktea;635597]Hi mummies,
anyone's baby now poop more than before? There is a change in my son's poop pattern.
Normally is 1-2 times. Then since sat he poops at least 5 times a day. He is on formula.
My mum said teething, my best friend's daughter also like this when she was teething at ard 5 months and the tooth erupt only at 9 months.[/QUOTE]

hotmilktea

I keep falling sick and need strong medicine to totally recover so I give FM. Also because my BM is getting lesser after each menses came. Luckily it's coming to 6 months already.

I went to see PD today, my boy is ok, his poo is not runny, its normal, nothing wrong with him and he also drinking well and gaining well, he is 7.1 kg at 5 months, PD check his stomach also not bloated and he is happy and smiling too.
so PD give him a probiotic drop to help. I think it will help with his poo poo soon.

Hi Hotmilktea,

Your boy on formula?? You stop your breastfeeding???
My boy last time also same, we tot he was teething, that why poop so many time. Is your boy poop poop waterly??
As per pedi told us, teething is nothing relating to their poop. So if your boy poop is waterly, then bring him to see doctor or pedi, cause he may diarrhea.

QUOTE=hotmilktea;635597]Hi mummies,
My mum said teething, my best friend's daughter also like this when she was teething at ard 5 months and the tooth erupt only at 9 months.
[/QUOTE]

Alisa

Hi Alisa,

I know some medicine can still continuing to beastfeeding the baby. Maybe you can get from your doctor.
My sense come last month, my milk flow also decrease. Do you eat any supplement to increase the supply??
Soon and later, i think my milk flow going to stop soon.
Those med the do gave, the said are save but when I check on internet, they are not save. Someone I already taken paradox but fever still not getting any better so I also no choice but to take stronger med. My milk flow came back after a full night of latch on but of course the quantity is not as much as b4. son's weight is 7.5kg le, drinking 180ml. He was having diarrhea like poor for about 3 weeks too one he is ok le. We never bring him to see doc cuz he is drinking as per normal and he is still smiling after his poo.

Stephy126

Hi Lostkitty,

Maybe you can try to feed your daughter with Frisco Cream. My gal loves it alot and she's 6.7kg when she's 5 month old. On top of that, I also add in brown rice cereal to her daily milk intake (almost every feeding). Now my gal loves solid food more than milk and she only takes 90ml in the morning which she used to consume about 150ml last time..

Hi all mummies, my girl have been taking cereal mix into her milk since 4 mths. My pediatrician said she underweight and was told to give some cereal to her. Have being feeding her the cereal once a day only which is only at night.

Last week went for injection n was told to make it twice a day cos she still a little bit underwight. At 5 mths she weight at 6.305kg. Ideal weight was 6.5kg. She only drinks between 110ml to 150ml. It all depends on her mood too. So hard to predict n if we make too much milk, it will b a waste as formula milk is very expensive. So was waiting for 6 mths to feed her cereal or else, i can learn from other mummies that to feed her once a week...

Stephy126

Morning mummies, my baby gal is now suffering from her teething process.. she didnt sleep well at night and always cry out loud with some screaming in between.. feel so heartache now.. :(

Mindyling

hi stephy my son of 6 months 1 week is also teething. normally if he screams the milk bottle will be able to stop his cries, but lately, he keeps on crying non-stop. yah he woke up 2 nights consecutively already, and suspected to be teething, cos he hasnt woken up in the night for 2 months already. will see what the pediatrician say this sat. have given him the cold teethers but sometimes he will still cry while biting those. Have you thought of giving him teething biscuits? i am thinking as i dunno how nutritious or not they are, whether they contain preservatives or artificial flavouring

lyra

Maybe its teething plus growth spurt. My son had it too. He woke me up almost throughout the whole night and both hubby and I didn't sleep well. I remember during his past few growth spurts, he's very fussy too.

hi stephy my son of 6 months 1 week is also teething. normally if he screams the milk bottle will be able to stop his cries, but lately, he keeps on crying non-stop. yah he woke up 2 nights consecutively already, and suspected to be teething, cos he hasnt woken up in the night for 2 months already. will see what the pediatrician say this sat. have given him the cold teethers but sometimes he will still cry while biting those. Have you thought of giving him teething biscuits? i am thinking as i dunno how nutritious or not they are, whether they contain preservatives or artificial flavouring