EDD on July

WEN_9117

me too im due in 12 july is a bb gal. :shyxxx:.
I mind be early due coz my gynee say tat the gal gal head already turn down. + I also got gestational diabetes so I will be due in end of june or early july.

I have booked Mount A 4 bedded hope and wish tat to be upgraded to 2 bedded.

Last edited:

Dazzle

Dear all... Im new here....

Im due in July for my 1st pregnancy...

As its my first, lotsa running thru my mind... Any good tips dear mummies????

jasobias

hi everyone,
my edd is 14 august but i wld be induced ard end july coz of my existing medical problems.
I have delivered in both Mt Alvernia n Raffles.Raffles won hands down for excellent care.Even the food was fantastic.My husband was a fan of the food there..hehhe!Now just battling with issues of a low placenta coupled with gestational diabetes n sealing the deal with frequent braxton hicks contractions.Man!!!whoever said pregnancy was easy!!!!

WEN_9117

hi everyone,
my edd is 14 august but i wld be induced ard end july coz of my existing medical problems.
I have delivered in both Mt Alvernia n Raffles.Raffles won hands down for excellent care.Even the food was fantastic.My husband was a fan of the food there..hehhe!Now just battling with issues of a low placenta coupled with gestational diabetes n sealing the deal with frequent braxton hicks contractions.Man!!!whoever said pregnancy was easy!!!!
Wow u r a wonderful mummy. So tis ard u will gtg to which hospital?

WEN_9117

Hi all Mummy,

R u excited anot. Still got another 1 more month to go........
Oh tommorrow is my check up hope and wish everything is fine...

Lin-12

Hi all...I'll be delivering in mid July too at TMC...It's my 2nd delivery and quite excited abt it still...It's a baby ger too..Hopefully everything goes well ba...As didn't experience any contractions for my 1st one so hopefully tis time round oso same ba...

susern

Hi all..
Tis is my 3rd baby. Also very excited as tis time is a baby girl. After tis i can "closed factory". Hee hee..

priscilla

My EDD is 2nd Aug but baby decided to come 3 weeks earlier on 12 July.

I have like another 1.5kg to lose, I will be back to pre-preggie weight and can fit into my pants already.