EDD Sep 2014

clap

btw how many weeks are you at now? i wish this MS end soon... :(
Mine is not as bad, but the nauseous and the tiredness make it hard for me to look after both myself and my 2 year old, so a lot of things on my mind, I'm afraid that I can't balance everything. I find myself frowning all the time... actually I'm feeling better as I am writing this... thank you for reading my rants...

Will confirm my weeks in the next gynae visit.

chiyocha

My nausea and perpetual lethargy also make it very hard for me to balance work taking care of myself..what supplements are you mommies taking now? I am taking the essential folic acid, and moving on to powdered milk for mamas to get calcium. I have heard the 9 months in your womb is the most crucial stage for ur babies to get calcium, but i also dont want an overdose of calcium!

clap

I'm only taking folic acid for now. Multi vits and calcium will come in a bit later (I don't remember when, but gynae will advise).

raindrop

Hi Yingver07, Very coincidentally, I am also due on 10 Sep AND I am also seeing KC Yeo from TMC AND I am also going for my oscar on 28 Feb! =)

I'm seeing Dr. KC Yeo from Thomson Medical :)

My first pregnancy i only randomly vomit & sometimes feel giddyness as i have low blood. Till now i have yet to experience any, and people said that diff prenancy have diff symptoms.

raindrop

Congrats to all mums-to-be here! =)

Having my 2nd. My first is boy, already 2 plus years old. Was also quite active here when I was expecting my first in 2011. More will join us soon. It's still quite early to announce Sep bb!

YATIE75

Dear Mommies ,

Out of excitement , i've tabled down all our edd as per below .

MUMMYEDDHOSPITAL
exc1ted7-Sep
yingver0710-SepTMC
yatie7514-SepPEH
jessmummy16-Sep
sariburkhard20-Sep
annytanoke22-Sep
jasber25-Sep
chivocha28-Sep

raindrop

Hi All,

Saw a few missing names, so I updated the listing as follows. =) Feel free to amend and add as needed.

MUMMYEDDOrder of PregHOSPITALGender
exc1ted07-Sep1st
rashescinderella08-Sep2nd
yingver0710-Sep2ndThomson Medical Center
raindrop10-Sep2ndThomson Medical Center
yatie7514-Sep5thPEH
vainpot15-Sep1st
jessmummy16-Sep2nd
minion16-Sep1stGlen or NUH
sariburkhard20-Sep1st
serena2520-Sep1stKK
annytanoke22-Sep1st
rede8623-Sep1st
jasber25-Sep1stMount Elizabeth Novena
Wphuiling26-Sep2nd
chiyocha28-Sep1st
stzoya28-Sep2ndThomson Medical Center
xshanEnd Sep2ndKK
dogdogTBC1stMt E
clapTBC2nd
MummaDiyaTBC1st

Last edited:

YATIE75

Thanks raindrop for the updates .....

Hi All,

Saw a few missing names, so I updated the listing as follows. =) Feel free to amend and add as needed.

MUMMY
EDD
Order of Preg
HOSPITAL
07-Sep
1st
yingver07
10-Sep
2nd
TMC
raindrop
10-Sep
2nd
TMC
yatie75
14-Sep
5th
PEH
jessmummy
16-Sep
2nd
sariburkhard
20-Sep
1st
annytanoke
22-Sep
1st
jasber
25-Sep
chivocha
28-Sep
1st
dogdog
TBC
1st
Mt E
clap
TBC
2nd

clap

Hi mommies, as much as it would be nice to have a consolidated table for the EDD Sep preggers, please understand that this is still early and unforeseen undesirable things may happen, as much as we would love to have all our preggos go smoothly without a hitch.

If it is ok with all mommies, just have 1 table without others quoting or replicating the table, so that if anyone would like to be removed from the table can simply ask only that mommy to remove their entry. Thanks.

sariburkhard

i'm currently taking folic acid 400mg & utrogestan (the Progesterone capsules) because i had brown spotting during CNY weekend :(
And thanks raindrop for the list! :)