EDD Sep 2014

minion

Hi Prev my EDD is 2 Oct. Now it has been moved to 28 Sep. 2nd child. I am at Thomson Medical Center.
Hi, i have yet to decide which hospital. Either glen or nuh. Prolly decide after the hospital tour. Will u b gg to the baby fair in April? Yet to decide what to get though.

raindrop

Hi minion and stzoya, congrats and welcome! This thread is quite quiet. I think most of the ladies moved to the facebook group for Sep 2014 mummies. I din join though. I think there was more info on earlier pages within this thread about the facebook group if you are interested.

raindrop

"Hi all, i seldom log in to this forum also as i felt that it's too quite. Maybe you guys wanna join Motherhood forum?
http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum...er-2014.63719/
I'm in the Sept facebook group that is created by one of the mummies in Motherhood forum, pm the mummy to join the facebook group."

"ya motherhood forum has already got a facebook group added. can pm sweetmadness"

Minion and stzoya, if you are interested. =)

Last edited:

raindrop

Yes this thread is quiet...

Counting down to my next appointment... :)
Seems like the days are passing very slow...
SLOW? haha...for me time is like flying... I'm almost 15 weeks now. Next week will know the gender =) Hope it's a girl!

I checked out the motherhood threat just now. Much more vibrant there...I see that you are active there too ya?

annytanoke

Im at week 13... same next appointment will know the gender too...
Mayb I still feeling headache and tired easily that is y I feel the days pass very slowly...
Hoping I can have my energy back asap so I can work as per normal too...
Yeah I have joined motherhood and fb groups... more active compare to this thread....

elsieyl

Dear all mummies, I know of this young mum who vomits out whatever she eats. Feeling unbalance when she walks and cannot even work. She was worried sick that her baby will not get enough nutrients. One day her husband was introduced to buy some therapeutic essential oils to diffuse for her. Slowly her nausea stops and her appetite improves and finally delivered a healthy baby. I also learn from a mum of 3 children that she diffuses essential oils of lavender and alternate it with frankincense throughout her pregnancy and also take 3 drops of lemon oil in water daily and claimed that her 3rd child is healthier than her other 2 older children without the essential oils.You can email them for this supplement fruit juice called Ningxia Red which is very good for mum and baby. Check it out at www.essentialoilsg.com

Last edited: