EDD Sep 2015

Nympha

Hi hi to all mummies & MTB,

I'm new here & 1st time MTB. Just went visit a gyn today and found out I'm 5 weeks 6days preganat. Done a scan and saw a small tiny water pocket. I'm so excited now.

SSWL123

Re: Suzc

Hehe I am also in week 6. Edd ard 17/9/2015 doing the first visit w Adrian Goodworth refer by my bff..have not decided which hospital to go to.. need to work the sums first

SSWL123

Its good to know theres a community to share tips together.. I have been like a zombie cant sleep well.

babywipes

Ya he gave me a jab and medicine to take...and said spotting is quite common. But i still worry esp each time i go to the loo..scared i see blood. Stressed...

SSWL123

I don't have signs of morning sickness. But insomnia problems ... diet is mostly protein cheese milk and fish for now.
It's terrible , I can't sleep beyond 4am and it's making me tired during work

SSWL123

I am replying you like in the wee hours.. I m up after all the pee n shit at 3am and after i try to twist n roll back to bed, its quite impossible..
so its like US hours..
I use that to read papers and catch up on this forumn .. haha.used to snooze in bed till late like possibly 2pm n its the reverse now.. I 've been rather cranky at word as i try to subdue the inner " unknown anger"
Even when my hub disturbs me n tease me about funny looking swollen boobs, i get upset over it and sulk :(
. Although usually i m quite a joker, cant seem to calm down these days, my adrenalin pumps up and I feel like running the field coz the heart rate beats fast, like kinda not myself even I can sense my usual calm n cool over the phone with clients now translate to supressing myself to be the usual rate. Small things irritate me easily , so this is mood swings.. even listening to Mozart twinkle twinkle little star did help a little :) Is this even normal at this condition?

Last edited:

Ocling

I am currently at 4-5 weeks.. Been spotting/Bleeding since 5 Jan.. that is when my first spotting starts. its been the same till now. Some time i may get slightly brighter red bleeding and its just a bit.. but its probably like just on and off thing.. mostly before noon..

Anyone experiencing the same thing? Just now I called the emergency hotline but doctor already left the clinic so the nurse cannot give a definite advise. I am going to call again tmr morning when the doctor is around to get his advise whether is there a need to go down to the clinic.

Am I just worrying too much?