EDD Sep 2015

Ocling

No cramps.. the doc knows abt my spotting.. and I am on duphaston at the moment since my first visit 2 weeks ago.. I just had my consultation on monday also.

am going to call the clinic tmr morning to get the doctor advise whether need to see him or not

babywipes

Hi Ocling, i also had spotting during my 4-6weeks. am currently on duphaston twice a day as well. the first time i had bright red spotting i went to A&E and had a jab. and saw my doc the next working day. i rested alot during that period and now seems ok so far (touch wood!) he told me spotting is common but should not b bright red and continuous flow. mine was usually at night. i don't know if it may help you but i found that drinking lotsa water maybe helped me reduce my spotting.

quincy1986

hi mummies, sorry for interupting this thread.
just recommending this store for your baby necessities.
Cheong Choon Store
i am not doing this for any gain, just a satisfied customer served by the friendly store owner Ms. Wendy.
u can try to ask her for competitive prices for baby items including breast pumps, playmats etc

dolphinokby

Hi all.
My edd is 10 Sep. First time preggy. Feeling excited but stress at times too 'cos keep thinking if bb is alright etc.
Have been feeling very very tired everyday regardless of how much sleep Im getting and also been getting hungry pangs. Not sure if it's normal.
:SLEEP:

visualspells

Hi mummies and mummies-to-be.
I'm about 6 weeks prego with a 13month old toddler.

Just wanna say ladies, enjoy the process! Drink lots of water and listen to your gynae :) :)

visualspells

Hey Dolphinokby, its norm to feel tired and hungry in your first tri. I was super tired with my first. 8pm sleepy time all they way to 7am.
Rest more now for the little one! :):)

dolphinokby

visualspells thanks for being so reassuring. :001_302:

I can sleep from 8pm till 7plus in the morning and is still feeling tired during the day. Feels like a piggy mum 'cos am literally eating and sleeping. Put on weight since my wedding day one month ago .. It's like not sure if Im like prisoner let loose from the dieting pre-wedding or was it due to pregnancy. :shyxxx:

Last edited:

Jeslyn13

Hi all!!
Expecting my #2!! EDD 12 Sep and with a 20mth old toddler =)
Am so excited and I kinda like forget how it was like with #1 already!! Goodness.. haha but i think i can still share some good tips..
Unable to come up often so do PM me if you need advice, I might be able to help =P

Cheers!!

babywipes

Hi all! I had bleeding ytd which scared the wits outta me. Doc gave me another jab and told me to rest and not go to work. I also cant carry my 15month old girl now....so sad!

visualspells

visualspells thanks for being so reassuring. :001_302:

I can sleep from 8pm till 7plus in the morning and is still feeling tired during the day. Feels like a piggy mum 'cos am literally eating and sleeping. Put on weight since my wedding day one month ago .. It's like not sure if Im like prisoner let loose from the dieting pre-wedding or was it due to pregnancy. :shyxxx:
Hahaha, you so funny.
It's norm to be eating all the time and sleeping as the little one is growing all the important organs :) I'm sure you're doing fine

visualspells

Hi all! I had bleeding ytd which scared the wits outta me. Doc gave me another jab and told me to rest and not go to work. I also cant carry my 15month old girl now....so sad!
Hi babywipes! I also cannot carry my little boy too.
Spend more time with the little one seated down lor.. I'm starting to teach my boy to sit my lap while reading to him or do more stuff while seated with him.

Jiayo!

dolphinokby

Hahaha, you so funny.
It's norm to be eating all the time and sleeping as the little one is growing all the important organs :) I'm sure you're doing fine
Yeah so far am coping well but today i googled on my butt pain and saw this pelvic girdle pain syndrome. Am visiting the gynae next wed will double check with her if that is what I'm experiencing as I have been having this sharp pain on my right butt since a few days ago and it's slowing down my movement.

SSWL123

so far no food adversions for me , but recently the dengue is on red alert in my neighbourhood. Bought the device to install at home and the repellent gel to put toilet, when I smell the repellent gell,somewhat irritated by the smell perhaps. i vomited bile in the morning, n some fluid coz theres nothing to vomit in the morning.
on n off do experience some spotting like those left over period on the 5th day onwards type, so the gynae oso prescribed me some duphaston twice a day. Dr Wong Heng Fok, anyone visiting him, and in my
9wks shall do another blood test to test for abnormalities.

SSWL123

I also had some dark brown spotting that looks like left over period on the 5th day or so on and off. I realise drinking more warm beverages works. Sometimes I take ginger tea to reduce the bloating after meals. So I m less averse to smells n can digest better in between meals. Fruits n yakult also.

babywipes

Sswl123 u take the milk ginger tea? I am afraid to drink any caffineated drinks right now....i like ginger tea too but dunno where to get except from roti prata stalls.

Cheskarina

Hi everyone! i am 9 weeks along and this is my first pregnancy. I have had overwhelming feelings and emotions definitely hormonal and have developed a number of food aversions to rice on most days, fish, meat, green vegetables. I started feeling exhausted from weeks 4-6, feeling nauseous all day from weeks 6-8 and finally my nausea is peaking from weeks 8-9 with my throwing up at least 3 times a day and it gets worse from late afternoon-night. On a good day i manage a small plate of some food for dinner otherwise i just have plain crackers and a warm drink.

I try to get at least 2-3 different kinds of low sugar fruits, preferably organic if it's berries and grapes, i try to avoid sweets, chocolates and packet snacks, consume about 2-3 litres of water daily. Plain crackers, fruits and sugarless mints helps me to keep me from throwing up but a plastic bag comes in very handy most times.

The exhaustion is still there, i get about 6-7 hours of sleep every night waking up about 2-3 times to go to the toliet.

I had really bad gas from weeks 6-8 which is now better, i try to eat smaller meals and move around a lot at work.

My aches around the lower back, lower stomach and pelvic area are also much better. I'm starting to feel a little better about this pregnancy and looking forward to end of the first trimester!

For those with some aches and pains, if there's no bleeding or unusual sharp pains i recommend light stretching and slow walks. I had pains in my lower back and bum area and i was really worried but i started moving around more, do more deep breathing exercises and it has helped me cope with the pains.

Stay healthy, be strong and keep a positive mindset!