EDD Sep 2015

sspurple

Babywipes, I get mine ginger tea from supermarket those instant kind .

Initally my vomiting was bad .. I feel so sick everyday. . I got medication fr my gynae. . N so far I feel better at least I gt little energy to do some housework n looking after my num 1 .

Whenever I feel nausea, I eat something light jus dun let ur stomach feel empty it works for me .. u ladies can try .

SSWL123

I m staying in Hougang.. just me n hubby. we moved in last Jun 2014. For the ginger drink, i get from gongcha black sugar with ginger, it helps me with the bloating sometimes after lunch my energy level drop so sometimes when warm milk n milo dun help, i still sneak a bit of coffee pm to raise my attention span especially 2-5pm this timing.
Once I got hungry early in the morning but havent eat, got irritated n gag by the toothpaste so i puke bile, bitter n green. so now i try to brush my teeth quickly.. n drink some warm milk in the morning to hide the fluoride after taste, for fruits i munch on green apples,strawberry and guava to ensure i dun overeat.
Else my latest cravings is seaqweeds , almond nuts. I still like my meat a lot, much more a carnivore diet although i try to force myself to eat the dark green vegetables.

Karen T

Hello! I was tested positive early this week....very happy...my EDD is early Oct... and it's my 2nd Pregnancy... :)

Ladyris

Hi all sep 15 mummies,

My edd is 22nd Sept 15, 2nd pregnancy. Nice to know you all. Yes, morning sickness is bad and is sensitive to most smell. Perfume, fish, oysters anything... so now taking just some light food. Anyone like me?

Karen T

Hi Ladris,
not for me "yet", hopefully not to have.. probably still early for me... :)
I am seeing my gynae tml...

Hi all sep 15 mummies,

My edd is 22nd Sept 15, 2nd pregnancy. Nice to know you all. Yes, morning sickness is bad and is sensitive to most smell. Perfume, fish, oysters anything... so now taking just some light food. Anyone like me?

Karen T

Hello Visualspells,

I m staying in Jurong... u know what, maybe we should set up a whatsapp grp to share more... quite troublesome to login and check replies at times too... what you all suggest?

:)

Wah! Sg50 mummies and daddies!? That would be a vvvv big grp! Where do you guys live at?

I'll get the ball rolling.. I live in Clementi with my mil and hubs (before moving to bedok in 2018).

Ive recently signed up for a mount Alvernia workshop to prepare mums for their newborn. It will be very beneficial for first time mummies who want to learn the basic of caring for a baby like breastfeeding, soothing crying baby, sleeping tips, confinement methods etc. Heard there's some special goodie bag they r giving away as well and 15% off when you use SUPERMOM2 code. http://evnk.co/thefirst100days

SSWL123

Me too I also signed up on 28 Feb @ Suntec. . How to care for baby first 100 days ..
@ Velvet cake mom..

Nympha

Dear All,

Wishing all Mummies & MTB A Very Happy New Year...

Im into my 12 weeks & currently with gynae Benjamin Tham fm TMC. Anyone seeing the same gynae & care to share ur experience wit ur gynae? Btw, I'm going for my Oscar next week so kind of nervous... ^ ^

Hope me to hear all ur experience sharing...

ewen

Hi everyone, i am so excited! I am having my #2 and it feels just as excited. My edd should be end sept or early oct. Add me in wa grp if any.

Jeslyn13

Hi mummies,

Are u keen to go for this event Strut Your BUMP

Saw ppl sharing if we can get 10 or more EDD mummies who are keen to go, we can sponsorship!

Highlights include
Pregnancy workout by Mom in Balance
Mrs Wong Boh Boi breastfeeding talk (my fren attend before.. say very helpful for her bf journey)
Brunch provided
Dessert provided too at baby shower party after workout

And still can get 60$ worth of goodie bag! They encourage hubbies to go along to do workout with mummies.

Keen?? We need 10 or more to get the sponsorship

sept2980

[h=2]BabyandMilk Supply (FB web page)[/h]Please like the page to get latest updates!

Below is the latest price list for the milk. Let me know if you wish to place order. Delivery will be done by external courier to your doorstep (cheaper and more reliable than Taqbin).

Thanks for taking time to read this email.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Prices are fixed and is for self collection only.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Similac 1 900g $55
Similac 2 1.8kg $93
Gain iq 1.8kg $72
Gain kid 1.8kg $65

Total comfort series for Abbott also available. Isomil too.

Enfa 1 1.8kg $100
Enfa2 1.8kg $92
Enfa 3 1.8kg $74
Enfa 4 1.8kg $67

Friso 1 900g $47
Friso 2 1.8kg $75
Friso 3 1:8kg $65
Friso 4 1.8kg $55

Pediasure vanilla 1.6kg $72.5
Pediasure sachets strawberry , choco, vanilla $2 each

Mamil milk available too!

All sg stock (same as ntuc)

What's app 91290316 to place order

Collection venue:
1. Bl 47 Ayer Rajah Crescent

2. Blk 606 clementi west st 1

3. Blk 54 Toh Tuck (Signature Park Condo)

4. Blk 7223 Jurong West Ave 5 (weekends only)

5. Blk 124 Jurong east st 13 (Ivory Heights) (weekends only)

SSWL123

So far no one pm me leh.. but its ok la.. anyway 2 more weeks for me to Oscar as well..
going on 13 Mar .. have to chiong early to Thomson to gt the scan done coz doing walking n the month of Mar is packed..la la la.. still cny mood leh..
but now I can sleep normally and not wake up odd hours to pee liao. Some thing happy to share with u all..
How r the rest coping. .w nausea n morning sickness..