EDD Sep 2015

ButterflyL0v3r

I think is at the other forum for EDD sep group. I can't help to add as I've left the grp already. too much negativity being said by other mummies-to-be

SSWL123

Wa..negativity. . Ok tot the objective of a support group is to encourage each other.
my 11th week 1 more week to 12th.. counting Down to 30 more weeks n oso curious whether boy or gal.. secret wish is gal. but I eat a lot of meat n spicy food ...anyone going to the suntec seminar on this Sat?

ButterflyL0v3r

well, I'm 9 weeks now. Hmm cause the WA group is very active with over 50 mummies but sometimes they will venture into those topics of other people's kid having problem like ADHD and all those negative things. I'm first time mom and don't really want to see all this things and affect my baby. So I opted to leave the group. I heard from my friend that ytd they were talking about requesting gifts from hubby after birth and I was horrified.

Cheskarina

So far no one pm me leh.. but its ok la.. anyway 2 more weeks for me to Oscar as well..
going on 13 Mar .. have to chiong early to Thomson to gt the scan done coz doing walking n the month of Mar is packed..la la la.. still cny mood leh..
but now I can sleep normally and not wake up odd hours to pee liao. Some thing happy to share with u all..
How r the rest coping. .w nausea n morning sickness..
Hi there, i just did my OSCAR test at Thomson imaging at Pacific Plaza yesterday i am about 13 weeks + now. It's great to hear that your sleep is normal!
My morning sickness is getting better,it has always been more of an afternoon/evening sickness and it progresses throughout the pregnancy. I do wake up once or twice at night but that's nothing compared to how much i had to use the loo in the second month.
All the best for the OSCAR test, rest well and take care!

Cheskarina

Dear All,

Wishing all Mummies & MTB A Very Happy New Year...

Im into my 12 weeks & currently with gynae Benjamin Tham fm TMC. Anyone seeing the same gynae & care to share ur experience wit ur gynae? Btw, I'm going for my Oscar next week so kind of nervous... ^ ^

Hope me to hear all ur experience sharing...
Hi there, i hope your OSCAR test went well i just got mine done yesterday at Thomson Imaging at Pacific Plaza and my gynae is Dr Wong Heng Fok from TMC. I have only met him twice since i got pregnant and it's all been good. I enjoyed seeing the detailed ultrasound of the foetus's movements, body parts and can't wait for the results next week!

Joycelee82

Hi all mummies-to-be
im in my 10 weeks of my 2nd pregnancy.
actually sent thru alot of struggle before deciding to keep this pregnancy.
due to certain reason my husband doesn't really want to me to continue, till date he is still very vexed.
but i tot thru and tink would keep moving even without him fully welcoming.....
im looking for a new gynae, my first is with lawrence ang not bad but find him too "gan cheong
so tot of looking for a new one..... Any to recommend for delivery at thomson

Nympha

Hi there, i hope your OSCAR test went well i just got mine done yesterday at Thomson Imaging at Pacific Plaza and my gynae is Dr Wong Heng Fok from TMC. I have only met him twice since i got pregnant and it's all been good. I enjoyed seeing the detailed ultrasound of the foetus's movements, body parts and can't wait for the results next week!

Hi Cheskarina,

Yes, I received my Oscar test result and I've pass through it. Good part I don't hv to go for harmony test therefore can save up $1.2k.
Next will be details scan on 21 weeks and that's a long way to go for me.

I supposed ur Oscar result should be out by now. Hopefully you pass it through too...

Cheers

Nympha

Hi all mummies-to-be
im in my 10 weeks of my 2nd pregnancy.
actually sent thru alot of struggle before deciding to keep this pregnancy.
due to certain reason my husband doesn't really want to me to continue, till date he is still very vexed.
but i tot thru and tink would keep moving even without him fully welcoming.....
im looking for a new gynae, my first is with lawrence ang not bad but find him too "gan cheong
so tot of looking for a new one..... Any to recommend for delivery at thomson
Hi Joycelee82,

Welcome to ur 2nd pregnancy... Before I comfiemed my current gynea with Benjamin Tham, Lawrence Ang was one of my shortlisted gynea but called his clinic to make apt and his nause seems very impatience so I decided to opt him out. I'm happy with Benjamin Tham and his package are affordable too... Hopefully ou can find a gynea that you feels comfortable with soon.

Good luck.

Twinstars

Hi Mummies, JTS an upcoming event, SuperMom Carnival.
It is specially for preggy mums(and dads), parents with babies/toddlers.
Date: 19 April (Sunday)
Time: 4-9pm
Venue: The Float @ Marina Bay
Cost: Adult single ticket for $15 , couple tickets for $25. Its free of charge for children under 12 years old.

Highlights:
- There are special activities for babies, mummies and even daddies.
- A goodie bag worth $50 and $40 worth of coupons to spend at the carnival.
Now they are having earlybird promo. Upon registration, key in the promo code of " SMLc162" and you will get a 35% discount off the tickets for both single and couple rate. And you will still received the goodie bag and the coupons to spend! However, you need to register by 7 Mar in order to be entitle for this discount. Do also gather your khakis to go and have a fun evening together =)

This is the link for registration--> SuperMom Carnival 2015

visualspells

looks like most of us are going to tide into the 2nd trimester liao!

For mummies with their No.1, how do you prep him/her with the arrival with no.2?
So far for me I've friends with newborns and my son has been squealing 'baby!' whenever he sees one.

Not sure about living with one thou! Hahaha.. :001_302:
Anyone seeing Dr Ben Choey from SBCC Clementi?

cacatay

hi
just got my oscar results, blood test is normal but scan
ratio is 1 to 385 borderline is 300.
should i be worry and go for the harmony test? although we are not going to abort the child

babywipes

looks like most of us are going to tide into the 2nd trimester liao!

For mummies with their No.1, how do you prep him/her with the arrival with no.2?
So far for me I've friends with newborns and my son has been squealing 'baby!' whenever he sees one.

Not sure about living with one thou! Hahaha.. :001_302:
Anyone seeing Dr Ben Choey from SBCC Clementi?
i didn't prep my #1 coz my tummy not big yet. but now i cannot carry her and its hard to explain to her *sob* that mummy can't carry her anymore.

Hello all,

Nice to hear from so many different mummies. My EDD is 21 Sept. My first child is almost 2.5 years now.

Am having quite a difficult pregnancy. I had to take a progesterone jab twice because of spotting. I was on Duphaston (3x a day) for the first 13 weeks and after stopping for 2 days i need to return to taking it. I was on full bed rest for the first trimester and i thought i could do some light walking at least after that. However, I had some spotting again today so I am back to bed rest. Sighhhh. Never fully appreciated how bed rest is really boring and deteriorates ones body.
Even worse with an energetic toddler screaming and running around all day.

Sounds like other mummies are having a bit of a better time at least :)

btw, i am still in contact with many mummies from my first pregnancy from our group here and its amazing how the friendship transcends time.

babywipes

Hello all,

Nice to hear from so many different mummies. My EDD is 21 Sept. My first child is almost 2.5 years now.

Am having quite a difficult pregnancy. I had to take a progesterone jab twice because of spotting. I was on Duphaston (3x a day) for the first 13 weeks and after stopping for 2 days i need to return to taking it. I was on full bed rest for the first trimester and i thought i could do some light walking at least after that. However, I had some spotting again today so I am back to bed rest. Sighhhh. Never fully appreciated how bed rest is really boring and deteriorates ones body.
Even worse with an energetic toddler screaming and running around all day.

Sounds like other mummies are having a bit of a better time at least :)

btw, i am still in contact with many mummies from my first pregnancy from our group here and its amazing how the friendship transcends time.
Hi babyeskimo, i am facing same situation as you. this preg is totally different from before. i had the jab 3x and was on duphaston until 14 weeks. i stopped already as doc doesn't prefer to give me anymore. he told me i will continue to spot as the clot will need to come out eventually or absorb into my body. i went for chkup ytd and the clot is still there, same size :( the good thing is it hasn't gotten bigger. i really hope i can be back to normal (eg walk around normally without the fear of blood gushing out of me). nowadays max i walk only to the opposite market for lunch and that's it. i will be back to work next week, so hopefully no more bleeding and the clot reabsorbs back soon. I wish you all the best too!