EDD Sep 2015

Joleen

hello mummies... congrats to all! my EDD is said on 4 Oct! but will move forward to end Sep due to C-sec.. hope all mummies here ok for me to join sep15 group.. nice to meet you all..

octus

Hi to all Mummies & MTB! Congratulations!
My edd 19Sep. Anyone signed up consultation package with your gynae?

octus

Hi Octus, my package only start from week 16.. that's end of this month! How urs?
Hi Joleen!
My gynae package starts at week 16 too. Which will be from this Thursday when i see him again. 3 weeks since i last see my bb scan! so excited to see my bb movement and progress again
. Wonder when i will start feeling my bb kungfu kick :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

Joleen

Hi Joleen!
My gynae package starts at week 16 too. Which will be from this Thursday when i see him again. 3 weeks since i last see my bb scan! so excited to see my bb movement and progress again
. Wonder when i will start feeling my bb kungfu kick :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

So excited for you too! It is really exciting to meet little one on every visit, I have been counting down.. another 17 days to go... jia you jia you! My gynae said from week 18 you will be able to feel it.. Is this your first pregnancy?

This is my 2nd.. my boy is gg to 11 months this month.. So I do feel sad as very soon I wont be able to carry him like I used to.. I m afraid he will keep crying... haiz..

babywipes

So excited for you too! It is really exciting to meet little one on every visit, I have been counting down.. another 17 days to go... jia you jia you! My gynae said from week 18 you will be able to feel it.. Is this your first pregnancy?

This is my 2nd.. my boy is gg to 11 months this month.. So I do feel sad as very soon I wont be able to carry him like I used to.. I m afraid he will keep crying... sigh..
hello girls congrats to your pregnancy! i also counting down to my appt. one more week :)
i start feeling slight movements already but not very often. i am in week 17.

Joleen

hello girls congrats to your pregnancy! i also counting down to my appt. one more week :)
i start feeling slight movements already but not very often. i am in week 17.

Hi babywipes.. wow.. that's fast! hehe.. some said week 16-18 can probably guess baby gender.. Let's see if yours n Octus's baby show you her gender.. =)
I personally hope mine is a girl.. haha

babywipes

Hi babywipes.. wow.. that's fast! hehe.. some said week 16-18 can probably guess baby gender.. Let's see if yours n Octus's baby show you her gender.. =)
I personally hope mine is a girl.. haha
I know my bb gender during my last appt already hehe it's a princess :)

Joleen

any mummies baby bump v obvious? people comments that mine like 5/6 months big.. sobs sobs.. but i also find it big..

octus

This is my 2nd.. my boy is gg to 11 months this month.. So I do feel sad as very soon I wont be able to carry him like I used to.. I m afraid he will keep crying... haiz..
Joleen: Yes! Its my first pregnancy. Waited looooong for this little one to happen. My hubby can't believe that when i finally got preggy! hehe...
Gotta take care of urself when carrying ur boy yah... hugz

octus

Joleen: I got to know my baby's gender ard week 13 - Cos i did the NIPT test (some call it harmony test), to test for down syndrome, and plus point is that it allows us to know the gender through that blood test. Happy that its a boy! Btw, my bump also very obvious. When taking train, got ppl offer seat to me.. keke.. so i guess i look big too..

babywipes: Congrats! wow, can feel baby movement! must be very exciting! Later gotta ask my gynae to shake my baby up and see if i can feel my baby's move.. haha

babywipes

ya joleen my gynae usually can see around 14 weeks. to me it is all blur and black and white...i guess professional eyes different from laymen eyes. I usually feel movements in the early morning around 5am or 6am.

Joleen

That's cool for both of you to have know your baby gender.. It is easier to start planning for baby's room, cots, clothings and lots more... Do shop earlier ya? When you reaches 3rd trimester usually you will feel more tired and is advised to rest more..

Have you plan for your Maternity leave? I did! But just wait till nearer then discuss & seek approval from my boss. This time I sure going to rest early. My previous experience was totally unexpected. I went for my week 39 appt and was suspected pre-clampsia so have to be warded on the spot. To think that I bring nothing with me.. Sobs.. I remembered i cried that evening at ward. This time, I want to be well-prepared.

octus

Thanks for the advise Joleen :) Am planning to go to the baby fair to take a look. Hopefully can get some good deals :)
My scan shows baby is progressing as per normal. my placenta is in front, which not an issue for me (just that doc may have difficulty scanning). And perhaps I can't feel my baby's movement just now even when my baby is moving. Hehe.. It's like a pillow in front of baby in e scan.
Next scan will be during my week 20 for detailed scan.

Kcism

Hi all MTBs and daddies (maybe?) here! My wife is into her 20th week already and will be going for detailed scan tomorrow at Novena medical. Anyone has an idea what's the process and price like?

Also, for those who have signed up for package, mind sharing a range here? I'm doing my homework now but seems like range in quite big from different gynaes. I'm planning to let my wife deliver at MAH. Should I arrange for hospital tour soon?

I'm staying in the west area and looking out to settle for a recommended gynae with affordable package.

cheers!!

Joleen

Hi all MTBs and daddies (maybe?) here! My wife is into her 20th week already and will be going for detailed scan tomorrow at Novena medical. Anyone has an idea what's the process and price like?

Also, for those who have signed up for package, mind sharing a range here? I'm doing my homework now but seems like range in quite big from different gynaes. I'm planning to let my wife deliver at MAH. Should I arrange for hospital tour soon?

I'm staying in the west area and looking out to settle for a recommended gynae with affordable package.

cheers!!

Thumps up to you Daddy!
Usually the mummy does the communicating/source for information. Hehe..

I personally find that the lingo/comfortableness with the gynae is more important. And you are right! Different gynaes offer different package as well as the hospital.

I can share with you my package is at $890 before GST and is starting from week 16 till birth. This is pre-natal package that only includes consultation and ultrasound every 3 weekly, vitamins are excluded.
Then my delivery package is $3380 before GST for caesarean. This is only gynae fee. So you have to check the hospital charges and ask for the other charges such as baby nursery, etc.

I will strongly encourage to arrange for a hospital tour ya? This is to get to know the hospital etc n get to know what are the things to expect when its time for delivery.

Hope this helps! Cheers!

Kcism

Thumps up to you Daddy!
Usually the mummy does the communicating/source for information. Hehe..

I personally find that the lingo/comfortableness with the gynae is more important. And you are right! Different gynaes offer different package as well as the hospital.

I can share with you my package is at $890 before GST and is starting from week 16 till birth. This is pre-natal package that only includes consultation and ultrasound every 3 weekly, vitamins are excluded.
Then my delivery package is $3380 before GST for caesarean. This is only gynae fee. So you have to check the hospital charges and ask for the other charges such as baby nursery, etc.

I will strongly encourage to arrange for a hospital tour ya? This is to get to know the hospital etc n get to know what are the things to expect when its time for delivery.

Hope this helps! Cheers!
thanks for the info! Well, I'm very anxious so I also want to be more involved with the pregnancy process.

If I remember right, the gynae that we are seeing now provides package from 20weeks on @ 950. Not sure what's included but it's a little steep at 20weeks right? We haven't ask about delivery charges yet but I'm sure we'll be asking more during our visit later.

yes yes, I ought to schedule with my wife for a hospital visit soon else we'll be so lost with so much info online. So I'm guessing we can claim 450+1650 from medisave after delivery right? That's the max?