EDD September 2013 Mummies

Do u mummies feel lower abdomen cramps ESP at night ? My gynae also don't do scan on every visit , so far only scan 2 times .. I m wk18 into 19'now

Sunbeams

Yes piglety!! I felt the sharp pain!! Like stitch n I don't think I even walk that fast. Any cause for concern? I did call gynae n she says liagment stretching?
My detailed scanning this thurs!!

A mummy

Hi A mummy, do u mean tiger balm?=) My job requires me to stand and walk constantly, no choice..
Yup!=) Sorry to hear about your work however even sitting for so long also doesnt help. It's just there at least for me.
For me if i stand in one place for long(10-15min) without walking, oh my it's worst than walking. I suggest you bring along and once it hits you please apply but don't like massage(it will get worst with massage).
Now it's better after 3 weeks of torment. I just apply. Alternate days...Now I don't anymore. But try not to put it anywhere near yr tummy ok=)?
I wish you all the best. I asked gynae but he said it's just gong to get worst. So really there's nothing they can do unless you pop like drugs but I'm not taking any. It hurts until the whole leg if you don't apply any hot stuffs to it.

A mummy

Just yesterday, I felt sharp stabbing pain lower left and slight stitching now. It's just our uterus.Don't worry! And i did feel stitch near my belly button and it disappears and I felt baby moving there seconds later.i think it my baby stretching there. And mom told me even when baby push against you, you may feel pain especially in 3rd trimester.I watch a youtube video and even the angmoh lady is saying ow ow and i saw the baby's feet seriously?!
Oh my heartburn is killing me this few days and NOW.

raoow

Thanks Babywipes and A mummy! I shall try to eat all that. Argh!!! It's so horrid. Plus when I strain to go toilet, my back will hurt so bad.

I get pains mostly at night or evening too. So far all bearable. Though can be worrying. Sometimes my stomach feels bruised from the inside when the baby moves.

A mummy

Thanks Babywipes and A mummy! I shall try to eat all that. Argh!!! It's so horrid. Plus when I strain to go toilet, my back will hurt so bad.

I get pains mostly at night or evening too. So far all bearable. Though can be worrying. Sometimes my stomach feels bruised from the inside when the baby moves.
I too felt like it's the end of the world.It hurts but after a while I got used to it.really!

piglety

Yes piglety!! I felt the sharp pain!! Like stitch n I don't think I even walk that fast. Any cause for concern? I did call gynae n she says liagment stretching?
My detailed scanning this thurs!!
Hi Sunbeams, yah!! get stitch easily when walking and sharp pains, hopefully it's just the ligaments stretching..not seeing gynae till next mon. I feel so weak now. Could easily run and jump without getting stitches so often.=/ Jiayou!

piglety

Yup!=) Sorry to hear about your work however even sitting for so long also doesnt help. It's just there at least for me.
For me if i stand in one place for long(10-15min) without walking, oh my it's worst than walking. I suggest you bring along and once it hits you please apply but don't like massage(it will get worst with massage).
Now it's better after 3 weeks of torment. I just apply. Alternate days...Now I don't anymore. But try not to put it anywhere near yr tummy ok=)?
I wish you all the best. I asked gynae but he said it's just gong to get worst. So really there's nothing they can do unless you pop like drugs but I'm not taking any. It hurts until the whole leg if you don't apply any hot stuffs to it.
oh dear, hopefully it gets better for you..=) I am experiencing what you and sunbeams are going through starting 4 days back. The feeling's so uncomfortable! I feel like like mild cramps at my uterus area every night, and when i stand up, my belly feels heavy and sore.. plus the stabbing pains at the side.:001_07:

I was so worried when baby didn't kick me for the past few hours. I shook my belly and immediately i felt 2 kicks.. haha. worried the hell out of me.=P

Sunbeams

Ha... Understand totally what u mean!! I felt it last week but not everyday. Phew. Did u go n check it gyane n see what she say? Let's hope the pain will go away but the baby still grows well!!

littlej

Morning everyone :)

my lil' muffin is due end sept / early oct so it's intriguing to read what you all are describing :) How do the kicks feel?

Those who did the 20 week scan - how does it feel? What does it consist of? Really can see everything?

I'm so gan chiong about the scan (mine is due in 2 weeks), this is my first baby and I am turning 35... There is a big what if hanging over my head....

A mummy

Morning everyone :)

my lil' muffin is due end sept / early oct so it's intriguing to read what you all are describing :) How do the kicks feel?

Those who did the 20 week scan - how does it feel? What does it consist of? Really can see everything?

I'm so gan chiong about the scan (mine is due in 2 weeks), this is my first baby and I am turning 35... There is a big what if hanging over my head....
Me and another mummy will be doing the detailed scanning this week. We will definitely update here.I'm clueless myself about the scanning. However, the kicks are amazing but I felt that it's hiccups because it goes on for 3-5 times at one shot sometimes. Just a strong pulse for 5 times straight. Kicks will be stronger which I can feel near my stomach. That is strong.Pulse too but stronger. I no longer feel flutter because i'm 22 weeks now so baby is bigger,I can thus feel the impact. Sometimes, i can feel beside my navel needle like poking from inside(slightly pain),suddenly a strong stone/pressure seconds after that there and it stops.Definitely baby stretching. It's uncomfy first time,but I got used to it. Better all this than nothing!!=))

Don't worry. My gynae said there's lots of over 30 1st time mummies in Singapore =) It's normal to feel WHAT IF for 1st timers regardless if age. We are just anxious=)

A mummy

Some hospitals provide 4d scan and you can see the baby's face! I'm not sure what Gleneagles' is offering.Anyone can enlighten me?

I m also going for for wk20 scan n I have not feel my bb kick yet, n yes I m above 30yr mum too..anyone feel bb kick ? @ what week did u feel it ?

bluewindmill

im at 21 week now and im feeling something in my tummy moving every now and then! should be the baby kicking I guess? start feeling it at about week 19. I went for the week 20 scan alr and it is somewhat similar to the 12 weeks scan, like checking of the baby body parts and organs growing well. the doctor confirmed the gender of the baby during the detailed scan as well. mine's a boy!

chweewy

Hi all, just had my detailed scan at tmc. It basically scan the baby's head circumference, brain, eyes n sockets, lips, spine, neck, skin, chest, 4 chamber view, vessels, abdonminal wall, intestines, kidneys, bladder, skeleton, heart beats, baby movement, amnotic fluid is it normal, umbilical cord, position of placenta...hopr I did not overload u..n of coz..gender..mine is a princess :eek:

Sunbeams

Where do u mummies feel the baby movt? Mine is like lower part of abdomen. N I Realised my baby bump has moved upwards. Anyone too? Also, I think we feel tired when not working coz we r just resting n doing nothing n it's telling our body to shut down n rest while we r busy working, it keeps our minds occupied..

mine feels like muscle twitching kind of sensation... sometimes like "little fish swimming" kind of sensation
below the belly button.... sometimes left, sometimes middle
hope it is baby movement
anyone felt the same as me?