EDD September 2013 Mummies

Lovely26

Everything would b fine dear. I called to change appt this morning n the staff asked if anything unusual beside the normal preg symptom. Told her bout besides stomach discomfort, so far so good......she concluded m ok. By now m about 8 weeks alr. So dun worry, all will b fine. :)

wonderfullymade

Hi all Sept mummies! I'm new here and I've been blessed by all your sharing. My EDD is 28 Sept and I'm with Dr. Chua Yang.

It's valentine's but I've been rejecting my hubby's advances due to ms...i pity that poor man. I can't wait for week 9 to come and hopefully my life can resume. :)

Happy valentine's day to all!!!

wonderfullymade

@StellaC I have been having MS even before I tested positive, every single day accompanied by stomach cramps and sometimes tummy aches from bloatedness.

I keep a box of natural strawberry yoghurt sweets to suck on each time I feel sick. It also helps to eat fruits in between meals.

Can U still have proper meals w/o feeling nauseous?Finding it difficult to do so..:(
Hi Naangfaa, where can I buy the natural strawberry yoghurt sweets?

Naangfaa

Wonderfullymade I got them at this shop called Holland and Berret at Vivo..I think ey have a few branches, not to sure. But I finished e 2 boxes I bought rather quickly!ehehe

I shld go get those sweets too! Have a hard time keeping dinner down. The food gets digested too slowly and brushing teeth at bedtime causes me to vomit the dinner out :(

Nausea comes and goes, doesn't happen everyday. Can rush to the toilet many times when it happens but will not vomit only feels like it and makes vomit sound.

All for the glory of pregnancy! Hang in there!

fairydust

@fairydust, rest well, you will be fine, dont't worry..
Thanks dear! Hope all's going nicely for you too :)

I've got another scan coming up on Saturday.. trying to be calm but it's really quite nerve wrecking since I'm still experiencing light bleeding.
Anyone else experiencing this?

littlepea

Hi mummies.. Just found out I'm having my 2nd baby last week..My girl is turning 1 in about a month's time :p the feeling really déjà vu
Based on last mensus date, my EDD shld be 24 Sept.. I had gone for a scan and gynae says there's visible heartbeat, although its still early to hear. Guess I'm about 8 weeks today.
This pregnancy is super different from the first. First one was MS-free, only minor heartburn towards the end and no water retention until the week before I gave birth.
This one...started to feel nausea and tired easily, so sleepy the whole day, not much appetite but have weird cravings and I have tendency to throw up after dinner.
Oh well...going for my 2nd scan in a week's time. Hope all is well, even though to be honest I wasn't too happy about the pregnancy earlier on. Now I just hope baby will be growing healthily.

I wanted to ask also...can I still go for tattoo of eyebrows? I queued on waiting list for almost half a year for it...then I found out I'm pregnant. =/
has any mummy done it?

tangerinez

hi littlepea, im a silent reader here but can't help but want to reach out to you. my EDD is 24 Sep too and my son is 10 months 2 weeks old! looking at your signature, i think he is just abt a week younger than your girl. it's going to be tough isn't it, being pregnant and taking care of a baby. the only difference is my #2 was planned. hope to be friends and exchange pointers!

littlepea

hi littlepea, im a silent reader here but can't help but want to reach out to you. my EDD is 24 Sep too and my son is 10 months 2 weeks old! looking at your signature, i think he is just abt a week younger than your girl. it's going to be tough isn't it, being pregnant and taking care of a baby. the only difference is my #2 was planned. hope to be friends and exchange pointers!
Hi tangerinez!

wow such a coincidence both our babies are about the same age!
Actually my girl's EDD was in April..but I had a fall and next day she came out. Haha
my #1 was totally unplanned. #2, semi-unplanned as well. My husband wanted and I was thinking we shldnt be so lucky but oops! Hahhh
I'm alrdy having nightmares thinking abt how I'm going to have to cope with 2 of them.
Sure we shld be friends!! Too much in common not to be isn't it ^_<
how's your pregnancy so far?

imethereal

Had a bit of spotting yesterday and freaked me out. Just came back from clinic luckily everything is good. Dr said I walked too much. Aren't we supposed to walk everyday? Anyways 5 days mc given and have to rest a lot...

tangerinez

littlepea, you had a fall! that must be so scary! great that both mummy and daughter are fine. how is baby girl now? crawling/cruising already?
my boy is generally slow in his physical development. now still only know how to leopard crawl! but he loves to pull to stand.

both #1 & #2 are planned. both successful on 2nd month of try. both times i thought it will take very long but got lucky.

can your girl sleep through the night? mine wakes up at least 3 times a night so i'm like a zombie now. headache on sleeping arrangement in future.

i'm having nausea, slightly better than #1. no vomitting but uncomfortable when evening comes. otherwise i'm ok. the tough part for me will start in 2nd trimester. i had pelvic pain in the last 3 weeks of my #1 pregnancy. given 3 weeks MC to rest and minimize walking. this condition will come back earlier in subsequent pregnancies. gynae warn maybe will be 4 months of pain. oh well...

who is your gynae? i'm also seeing my gynae next week, week 9 scan.

oh and you have different symptoms from last time, maybe this time round is a boy. one girl one boy, nice!

littlepea

Had a bit of spotting yesterday and freaked me out. Just came back from clinic luckily everything is good. Dr said I walked too much. Aren't we supposed to walk everyday? Anyways 5 days mc given and have to rest a lot...
Mmm..I used to walk at least 1km everyday in my first pregnancy. Is it becoz u walk very fast?
in any case, rest well!

littlepea

Tangerinez, ya it was quite scary coz after the fall, suddenly baby no kick or move for few hours. Then next thing I knw, contractions started n last thru the night until 7am then I admit to mt A. 4+pm then she come out.

She is trying to walk..I leave her in play yard, sometimes I see her balance with 1 hand support, then she let go n stand for 3 secs before falling on her butt. Each baby develop at different pace so don't worry too much. If I compare to my friends's girl who shld be abt your son's age, mine also considered slow. She can get down from bed herself steadily. LoL

my girl sleeps thru since 2nd month. I accidentally caused it..coz when she woke up, I gave pacifier. She spit out I put back. I did this for 3 consecutive nights..then 4th night she slept thru alrdy. But strange thing is my body clock is acting weird now. I always find myself awake at 3+, 5+am for no reason. Just open my eyes then I go back to sleep. I think the little one inside wake me up. Haha

Wah sounds like your 2nd trimester isn't the smoothest as with most mums. Hopefully this time it's easier. Fingers crossed!

my gynae is Dr Poon King Fu. He got clinic at Hougang and Mt A. My 1st was delivered by him. Very patient and soft spoken gynae who will share with you lots of things and answer all your qns no matter how ridiculous it may be.

Oh if this time is a boy, my MiL shld be pleased.

wonderfullymade

I shld go get those sweets too! Have a hard time keeping dinner down. The food gets digested too slowly and brushing teeth at bedtime causes me to vomit the dinner out :(

Nausea comes and goes, doesn't happen everyday. Can rush to the toilet many times when it happens but will not vomit only feels like it and makes vomit sound.

All for the glory of pregnancy! Hang in there!
I totally get what you mean. Brushing the teeth can be so trying. Anw Im now using the flavoured (orange flavour) kind of toothpaste for children and find it less repulsive than the usual peppermint kind! :)

@naangfa: thanks! i know whr's that! bought vitamins thr before :D

Naangfaa

@fairydust hey!!Ur scan is tmr! do update us ya!

had pink spotting juz nw..argh..hope it's juz a once off thingy!

Naangfaa

increase your duphanston or utrogestan to 3 times a day (instead of just 2 times a day) if there is cramps or spotting.
if spotting persist, then better try to go to your gynae immediately... but hope it is just a one off thing for you..
Take care !!!!!

I went for my scan yesterday, can see the head n hear the heart beat! Gynae only ask me continue folic acid.. Nothing else..
EDD 26-27 sept ..has anyone started buying any maternity wear?
My pants feel tight..

Last edited:

Naangfaa

Littlepea: hey heyy! welcome and hello!! :)

faithmummy: thank Uu!:D it was juz a one off thingy..probably walked too much yesterday! So it's ok if we take e hormone pills in e afternoon as well?coz now I take it once in e morning and another time at night..