EDD September 2013 Mummies

tigermama

Ops this is in response to yanting's comment about feeling cold

tigermama:760604 said:
Im same as you!! I also thought pregnant women feel hot but ever since I got pregnant I've been feeling extremely cold! Even at home i'd wear a jacket and long pants and cover myself with a fleece blanket - and the door is closed and fan is off! I thought I was abnormal, glad to know there are others like me... Haha

tigermama

StellaC:760593 said:
My Oscar test is next tues. @yanting hope u recover from cough soon. Ya I normally feel very hot especially after a nap :(

Im in my 11 weeks now. Ms seem to be slowly going away but afternoons are still very tiring for me after lunch. Anyone also having ms fading away slowly?
Im 8 weeks now and my ms significantly reduced few days ago and remained so. I was a bit worried but Gynae says it is normal.
I'm very sleepy especially at lunch and after lunch. I never used to feel sleepy at afternoons but now always do

StellaC

@tigermama so blessed!! I was crying at 8 weeks because of ms. Suffered terribly from week 6-10. now at 11 weeks finally I get to have the courage to walk to the nearby supermarket and buy things. I didn't work since week 6, ms was just too bad for me.

EXPECTING YOUR BABY AND IN NEED OF ADVICE FOR ANTENATAL CARE AND CONFINEMENT SERVICES?

Nestled amidst the quiet and serene nature in the north-eastern part of Singapore, Aixin Mummies is the only one-stop wellness and confinement center in Singapore to provide stay-in confinement services for mummies. Our nannies are specially selected and undergo intensive training to ensure that we provide our mummies and babies the best care during the confinement month.

We also provide antenatal classes for mummies; pre/post natal & aqua yoga; herbal bath and massages; guidance and massages for breast-feeding mummies after birth; slimming massages and tummy binding after birth etc.

http://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

kittymummy

Hi All,

I have been prescribed dimenate for anti-nausea/anti-vomitting. check with gynae and it's safe for pregnancy. It has been a godsend for morning sickness.
No more puking; just throbbing headache...... try it!

Lovely26

Mommies, It's normal to feel cold especially during first Tri n 2nd Tri. At 3rd Tri, u will start to feel warm n totally to go without blankie.

I had my first yesterday n to my suprise i am 6 weeks preg instead of 8 weeks. Same goes to ny first child when i expect to b 6 weeks m actuali in 8 weeks. I wonder what is wrong with my body. According to my friends, it's ok coz our mense calculation may b different ! Have u encountered the same s me?

StellaC

Is anything wrong with me? I feel hot most of the time.. Sometimes so hot that it gives me headache. When it's storming outside I don't even realize cos I'm so hot...

Lovely26

StellaC:761001 said:
Is anything wrong with me? I feel hot most of the time.. Sometimes so hot that it gives me headache. When it's storming outside I don't even realize cos I'm so hot...
Wow! Ur body is strong ger! U muz have taken lotsa tonics before you concieved.

Lovely26

Mommies, i am wondering have you already started sourcing for confinement lady? I am going to make booking after my 2nd scan coz the CL i know is super popular. Advise u ladies also quickly search for one in case they are booked.

StellaC

Wow! Ur body is strong ger! U muz have taken lotsa tonics before you concieved.
Really? It gets so hot sometimes I feel like I'm gonna pass out. But it's getting better already. Hope to say goodbye to ms totally soon! I can't wait to go out with my friends

Naangfaa

My ms is getting better yayyyness!! 8 weeks today!:D

Anyway, just thinking aloud, what would U ladies do if ur Oscar results came out negative? Would U abort?

Lovely26

StellaC:761057 said:
May I know how long it takes for Oscar results to be out?
It's about one week if fast less than a week. Dont worry, u will b fine. Totall understand how u feel coz when i have my first oscar test for my first child, i was so worried. N i put in lotsa prayers n thanks god all is well for my first boy.

Lovely26

Naangfaa, I will likely give up as not to let the abnormal bb suffer in this world. I have seen a few cases who did not give up n eventually was gone after coming into this world few days later. It was definitely more heart breaking n devastating.......Anyway, dont think so much. Everything will be fine to all mommies here especially to FTM. We are all blessed!

The bb will sense our worries, happiness n unhappiness. So let's choose to stay happy n positive so that bb is developing well in our womb happily.

Naangfaa

Lovely26, U just made me go awww with ur comment! Thank U! *hugs*

Yea, I think I shld be more positive! I have been tryg for quite awhile.now so I am always paranoid esp since I'm working in e special needs line..haiz..

But yea..my prayer goes out to all mommies here to have a safe pregnancy with a smooth delivery and with a healthy and chubby baby!:confused::confused:

yanting

@tigermama, glad to know I am not alone.. My GP once told me feeling cold could be a am developing fever and prescribed Panadol to standby in case body temp goes up.. Luckily no fever in the end. Start to feel slightly warmer these two days at least I can sleep with fan on.. I used to cover with thick blanket and no fan no aircon as well.

yanting

@StellaC, majority feel hot during pregnancy, so u are normal.. Hope my ms will go away in week 11 which is next week.. :)

@Lovely26, my EDD from scanning is also two weeks different from what I calculated by LMP.. my two scanning showed same EDD (actually one day diff) and my period was not regular on the month I conceived, so I guess my EDD from scanning is correct.

Lovely26

@Yanting, then we are really blessed. No wonder pple oways say kids are god's gift. My first preg was also v wierd, timing was totally different from my own calculation.

@Naangfaa, loves n hugz. It's natural to react that way coz it's not easy to form a life n we only gets to see the bb like once a month thru scan. During my first preg, i even crazy to the extend to buy an equipment to detect bb heartbeat so i can monitor bb everyday. hahahaha But.i guess this way lagi stress. Juz eat normally, stay cheerful n pretty too. Kekekek