EDD September 2013 Mummies

Yiks

Hey mummies!! I m having a prince!! :)
today took blood test again.. Wasn't prepared :/
but glad that everything went ok!! :)
That's nice! ! Time for shopping! !!! :))

According to my Babybump app on andriod, im 18 weeks now! Gg to have my detailed scan two weeks later, and I will know the lil one's gender! So exciting!

Btw, anyone has any breakfast cereal to recommend? Frosties is sugar coated and is definitely too sweet. Whats best for us and baby at the moment? Anyone knows?

raoow

Btw, anyone has any breakfast cereal to recommend? Frosties is sugar coated and is definitely too sweet. Whats best for us and baby at the moment? Anyone knows?
Can try Banana Nut Crunch? Or even just plain cornflakes.

HOKKI

Bird Nest Soup Delivery to your Door Step

Dear mummies,

It’s time to drink bird nest soup!
We understand that a busy working life to make you no time to prepare tonic for you and your precious.
We are provided fresh homemade bird nest soup to your door step.

Flavor as follow:
Rock Sugar with Pandan Leaves Bird Nest Soup - 200ml per bowl SGD 34.00
Rock Sugar with Snow Fongus Bird Nest Soup - 200ml per bowl SGD 36.00
Rock Sugar with American Ginseng Bird Nest Soup - 200ml per bowl SGD 39.00

香兰冰糖燕窝 - 200ml / 每碗 SGD 34.00
雪耳冰糖燕窝 - 200ml / 每碗 SGD 36.00
泡参冰糖燕窝 - 200ml / 每碗 SGD 39.00

Please visit us http://www.facebook.com/hokki.birdnest
or contact us @ 8268 4004

skt

Yiks: I have bread with peanut butter, sometimes toasted bread, cereal crackers. I think plain cornflakes with miilk is not bad and convenient too.

Has anyone experienced dizziness during pregnancy? My vision actually went blurred last weekend, felt like I was going to blackout but I tried to open my eyes, and then I saw "stars" followed by backache. That lasted for like 10-15 minutes. Scared the sh*t out of me.

A mummy

Has anyone experienced dizziness during pregnancy? My vision actually went blurred last weekend, felt like I was going to blackout but I tried to open my eyes, and then I saw "stars" followed by backache. That lasted for like 10-15 minutes. Scared the sh*t out of me.
Yes.but not 10-15min. That's too long don't you think. It's normal fr 1st-2nd trimester as most mummies will be dizzy due to the rising hormones that cause your blood vessels to relax and widen.I know it get worst in the 2nd trimester.

This causes your blood pressure to be lower which can reduce the blood flow to your brain. So don't do a sudden movement.

A mummy

I have been eating frosty.haha. But I switch to Selects blueberry mornings. My nausea lessen after eating them, it's sweet and the raisins are great inside and it's like oats. So, it's healthy.

Naangfaa

I have been getting migraines and on some days, I feel giddy and faint..it can last a few hours!! I'm juz afraid that I will faint when I'm walking!:(

sunbeams: congratsss!! Gender is finally known! hee..hope can know mine this Sat!^_^

Sunbeams

Congrats tigermama!! Which week are u at now?

Thanks naangfaa! If u feel faint better not walk n sit down! Take care.

felt nauseous again after being normal n happy for 2 weeks :( this boy has been naughty!
any mummies felt bubbles in their tummy? Heh.. Baby movement? I can swear I did lei!! Not once already.
really hope it's not my stomach. Haa

raoow

Congrats tigermama!

How's everyone feeling now? I'm 16 weeks already but stomach not showing yet. I just look fat!!! LOL.

Is everyone up for meeting up this month?

A mummy

Congrats tigermama!! Which week are u at now?

Thanks naangfaa! If u feel faint better not walk n sit down! Take care.

felt nauseous again after being normal n happy for 2 weeks :( this boy has been naughty!
any mummies felt bubbles in their tummy? Heh.. Baby movement? I can swear I did lei!! Not once already.
really hope it's not my stomach. Haa
Yes I felt it too from week 18. It was a sudden punch and at the same spot for many times, I was so shocked because was talking to my hub, having dinner and just gt a punched. I jumped out of my sit because i never felt like that before..So i know it's the baby. Mine is active at night and when there's music. Week 19 just keep getting stronger. Week 20 will be the time when you can start to feel it like 100%.

Last edited:
I'm at week 19 but duno the gender of my bb too! Got to wait til end of the mth for the detailed scan..
Hmm so far I can't feel any bb movement leh... Kinda worried... But hb say mayb my tummy too fat, can't feel.... Ha ha...

lalagal

Dear mummies to be,

Due to increase demand of my rice wine, delivery option will be offered too. Details as per below. Kindly place orders at least two months ahead with me for orders >6 bottles. For orders <5, kindly call to check if I've ready stock. SMS/Call asap if interested!! ;)

-Homemade PURE rice wine, SWEET, FRAGRANT and YUMMY!
-For use in confinement cooking/daily cooking
-Multiple health benefits
-Cash upon collection/delivery only
-Deposit of minimum $50 is needed to be transfer after placing orders for >10 bottles
-SMS will be sent to buyer to confirm order once deposit receives and printscreen of deposit receive will be email to buyer.
-If interested, kindly email to healthy_living2013@yahoo.com.sg or call/sms 86091297 for orders

**Orders of 5 bottles, FREE 250ml of red rice pulp
**Orders of >10 bottles, free delivery to 1 location, FREE 500ml of red rice pulp
**Orders of <9 bottles, self-collect or delivery(Delivery charges range between $4 to $12 applies)

Locations for self-collection

Any station between Joo Koon and Buona Vista. Toa Payoh (Only Saturdays evening).

Pricing
750ml of red yeast rice wine - $16
500ml of red rice pulp - $6

Thank you dear mummies who were satisfied customers of mine. Thank you for your support for recommending friends to me and bless ya and love ones with good health! :)

Sunbeams

U guys might be expecting girl though :)
my detailed scan is early may when I hit week 20. Scared n excited at the same time.
Praying that everything will be ok

A mummy

I'm at week 19 but duno the gender of my bb too! Got to wait til end of the mth for the detailed scan..
Hmm so far I can't feel any bb movement leh... Kinda worried... But hb say mayb my tummy too fat, can't feel.... Ha ha...
Haha, maybe =) For me i'm pretty small. But not anymore. Like fats all around. Usually our time like this can't feel. But maybe my baby reflex too strong?I don't know? Doc said you can only feel week 20 onwards.But, I know what I feel. Definitely not wind=)

A mummy

U guys might be expecting girl though :)
my detailed scan is early may when I hit week 20. Scared n excited at the same time.
Praying that everything will be ok
Ya probably.So, must wait for end month for me.Yes I'm more nervous than excited. Is it going to be 4D or 3D? Do you think I can request for 4D?

Sunbeams

Wow.. I m really not sure. First time mum! Ha..
I still don't really have any specific cravings yet. Luckily hubby!
but when pple mention like beef hor fun or something then I will think that that
sounds good n will want to have it n it happened a few times. Ha

tigermama

Thanks everyone!

U dont know gender yet is it coz the baby hide during your scan? I kept asking my gynae if that could be a finger instead and she said a finger isnt shaped like that - haha