EDD September 2013 Mummies

ZPF

Oh really?! But my edd is this sat.. Dunno will be on edd or not; if not then will be over the edd. Anyways it's gonna be soon!
i read that sometimes there's painful contractions cos uterus is pushing baby down, but will stop when uterus is tired. I guess that's what happened.
StellaC, my edd is this sun. But my baby is not engaged yet. :(

skt

Does anyone of you feel an aching pain somewhere near the vagina bones (or if that's the uterus) these days, especially after lying on the bed for a few hours like at night and in the morning when you wake up? I tend to experience these aching when I wakeup for nature calls and in the morning, and I've to walk with my feet slightly apart to avoid agitating the pain. My EDD is still 3 weeks away.

yanting

Does anyone of you feel an aching pain somewhere near the vagina bones (or if that's the uterus) these days, especially after lying on the bed for a few hours like at night and in the morning when you wake up? I tend to experience these aching when I wakeup for nature calls and in the morning, and I've to walk with my feet slightly apart to avoid agitating the pain. My EDD is still 3 weeks away.
I have been experiencing pelvic pain since starting of third trimester. Very pain after getting up from bed or trying to change position when on bed.

Caprilin

I'm a first time mom and my baby grew so much within this 3weeks. He was 1.7kg (33weeks+) and became 2.6kg (36weeks+).
Edd will be on the 26th! My next appointment will be 2weeks later (39weeks). But I'm experiencing one side back pain since few days ago.. :weno: Hope to give birth to a 2.9 - 3.2kg baby. So worry that he will gain another 0.9kg for the next 3weeks.

raoow

Hi all! I finally gave birth at midnight of the 4th Sept. Natural without epidural as I've bad back.

Baby boy! He is only 2.5kg and 50cm long at 37 weeks and 2 days. It's still weird to see baby and realise I'm no longer pregnant. Up at 4am cos after delivery, had to stay in the delivery ward to monitor for bleeding etc and do skin to skin with baby. Now finally in my room.

Mummies: remind hubbies to pack change of clothes and toiletries too! My hubby totally forgot about himself. LOL.

I got into delivery ward at about 12pm and as I was lying down, contractions slowed for me and I managed to nap till 2plus 3pm. Then contractions started becoming stronger and was dilating at about 1cm per hour. Requested for no induction nor to break water bag. All in my own time. Honestly, the last partif pushing to get baby out is horrid. I thought I won't be able to sirvive. Tools me 45 min to get baby out.

yanting

Hi all! I finally gave birth at midnight of the 4th Sept. Natural without epidural as I've bad back.

Baby boy! He is only 2.5kg and 50cm long at 37 weeks and 2 days. It's still weird to see baby and realise I'm no longer pregnant. Up at 4am cos after delivery, had to stay in the delivery ward to monitor for bleeding etc and do skin to skin with baby. Now finally in my room.

Mummies: remind hubbies to pack change of clothes and toiletries too! My hubby totally forgot about himself. LOL.

I got into delivery ward at about 12pm and as I was lying down, contractions slowed for me and I managed to nap till 2plus 3pm. Then contractions started becoming stronger and was dilating at about 1cm per hour. Requested for no induction nor to break water bag. All in my own time. Honestly, the last partif pushing to get baby out is horrid. I thought I won't be able to sirvive. Tools me 45 min to get baby out.
Congrats mummy raoow!! Glad that baby is healthy and at 2.5kg. You are great to survive without epi! Kudos and big hug for you! Rest more and do share with us on parenthood when you are free :)

Sunbeams

Raoow!! Congrats!!! I m so happy for u!
well done n rest well...
I duno if I have that amt if strength to do it as u!!
i just turned 38 weeks! Still happy to know I m not the only one left around. Heh

kcws

Wow congrats. so brave... Great birth story So proud of you :) I wish I have the strength to have natural birth without epi. Is this ur 1st baby?

Sunbeams

Kcws - for ur first child.. What pain relief did u use?
seems like all the mummies here have a lot of mind strength!
its not wrong to use pain relief methods right? Ha..
Like I m not a bad mummy if I use pain relief huh.. Preparing myself mentally.

kcws

Kcws - for ur first child.. What pain relief did u use?
seems like all the mummies here have a lot of mind strength!
its not wrong to use pain relief methods right? Ha..
Like I m not a bad mummy if I use pain relief huh.. Preparing myself mentally.
I used gas and air only... This time I want to try natural :p

raoow

Don't stress! If I could epidural I might have gone for it. I was trying to delay my c-sect decision as long as possible and in the end, no need to decide.

But my second and third kid I'm gonna c-sect lah! LoL.

Honestly, as long baby and ou are happy, doesn't matter.

The other Sept mummies: waiting to hear good news from you all!

skt

raoow: congrats mummy! You've done a good job without epidural! Good to hear both baby and yourself are safe. Have a good rest ya! :D

ZPF

Congrats, Raoow! Proud of you! I hope that I will survive through just like you!!

Sunbeams

Just seen gynae.. Bb is 38 weeks at 2.8kg.
she says I m still going strong.. Hah n checked for dilation.
wore gloves N like stuck her whole hand inside.
bb is engaged, head down but not dilated.
she hopes to see me in hospital coz its better for me as bb is
still not so big.