educational stuff for 18mth toddler

littlesnake

hi mummies,

my son is turning 18mth soon, any educational materials to recommend? he dun seem keen when i tried to teach him flashcards and shapes..any ways to teach him to call mama soon? cos he still dunno how to talk yet...

Judy0801

littlesnake:880364 said:
hi mummies,

my son is turning 18mth soon, any educational materials to recommend? he dun seem keen when i tried to teach him flashcards and shapes..any ways to teach him to call mama soon? cos he still dunno how to talk yet...

u let him watch tv or phone, tablet? maybe he find it bored to sit down n play the card. use tv or tablet can? my son nw like to watch baby tv on tv and play educational games on tablet. the apps also can teach him color, shape, names of animals..... songs also teach too.... u tried?

about talking, u just continue in teaching him to talk, he understand de... he eventually will talk when he want to... my one I also keep teach but he dun wan to say... but one day he sudden say out all the words which I got a shock... that mean everytime I talk, he gt listen de... n he kne de...

littlesnake

u let him watch tv or phone, tablet? maybe he find it bored to sit down n play the card. use tv or tablet can? my son nw like to watch baby tv on tv and play educational games on tablet. the apps also can teach him color, shape, names of animals..... songs also teach too.... u tried?

about talking, u just continue in teaching him to talk, he understand de... he eventually will talk when he want to... my one I also keep teach but he dun wan to say... but one day he sudden say out all the words which I got a shock... that mean everytime I talk, he gt listen de... n he kne de...
i let him watch tv n cartoon programmes n he enjoyed them..ya mayb he find it bored to sit down n c the cards :p

oh ya hor, can use ipad to teach colours n shapes hor..i havent try yet,but i did let him c cartoon in ipad n hp..mayb i ll try tomo,hehe tks tks :)

wow ur boy suddenly say out all the words u taught him ah? at wat age did he start to talk n call u mama?

Judy0801

littlesnake:880395 said:
i let him watch tv n cartoon programmes n he enjoyed them..ya mayb he find it bored to sit down n c the cards :p

oh ya hor, can use ipad to teach colours n shapes hor..i havent try yet,but i did let him c cartoon in ipad n hp..mayb i ll try tomo,hehe tks tks :)

wow ur boy suddenly say out all the words u taught him ah? at wat age did he start to talk n call u mama?
ya lor.... he said out those words sudden de... I always teach him to talk he dun wan... den sudden he talk... haha... tat mean he listen to my teaching de lor... haha...

he call mama when around 16 month.... but dun worry... all kids r different....