Edy - Weight loss programme

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

I thought to share with everyone my meal plans and daily exercise schedule.

By following the following schedule i have managed to lose 20kgs in 6 months time and Life has never been this good.

If you believe you can, you can! :wong29:

Bad Food:
1. All carbonated drinks
2. All processed food
3. All deep fried food

Good Food:
1. Food in its original form (Steamed fish, grilled chicken and etc)
2. Water, water and water (at least 1 litre/day)
3. 1 glass of fruit juice every morning

Meal Plan:
Breakfast:
a. 2 slices Whole meal bread with ayam brand tuna (Chili flavor or Light curry) with mashed boiled egg
b. Kellogg diet cereal with HL Milk
1 glass of fruit juice (this is important!)

10am snack
a. 1 banana
b. 1 apple

12 noon lunch
a. Fish slice soup with half rice
b. Yong Tau Hu with Beehon soup
c. Sakae Salad (my Fav)

3pm
a. 1 low fat yoghurt
b. 10 roasted almonds (non honey coated)

Dinner
a. regular home cooked food ideally with soup and non deep fried
b. half grilled chicken
c. steamed fish with brown rice and clear soup

You have to stop eating by 8PM and sleep by 12midnight.

Exercise:
Mon: Long walk in the morning for at least 30 mins and gradually upgrade to jogging for 30 mins
Tues: Weight training or cross trainer (ideally if you have access to a gym)
Wed: Rest day
Thurs: Long walk in the morning for at least 30 mins and gradually upgrade to jogging for 30 mins
Fri: Weight training or cross trainer (ideally if you have access to a gym)
Sat: Rest/Family Day
Sun: Activity days with your family or friends - something sport related.

----
Please remember the following things
1. Please buy a 1 liter water bottle and fill it with water first thing in the morning when you come to work and finish it before end of business day.
2. Drink a small cup of coffee with a little sugar before exercise
3. Always opt for skimmed milk for any drinks that has milk
4. No Whipped cream
5. Always remember a small meal is always preferred (5 times) better than 3 big meals

6. Don’t starved yourself, we need to tell our body to keep up the metabolism so we need to constantly feed it with small and healthy food.
7. Always keep a pack of healthy snacks around you like Camel Natural Cocktail Mix or Roasted Almond.

mummy evon

Act all of us is lazy to exercise right! Just a three mths programme we can slim down healthy n no regain weight why don't just hv a try!
Do contact me if you would like to have my sharing 91877051

I lost 8 kg in 8 weeks, and maintaining my weight at 52kg, no rebound!! my height is 1.58m

My breakfast -
1) a glass of room temp plain water to 'wake up' my instestines.
2) protein plus meal replacement shake for a quick no fuss and yet nutritious breakfast.
3) a red apple
I am full and can last me till 12pm lunch

Lunch-
1) veg rice - i ask for less rice ( carbo) and one meat, one egg and one veg. Avoid fried stuff.
2) one glass of water

Snack- either one option
1) nuts without salt and sugar
2) a red apple
3) protein shake

Dinner (eat before 8pm) - either one option
1) Rice, one meat, veg and egg
2) fish soup with rice
3) subway 6 inch meal. i choose chicken breast or tuna.

Supper -
1) Protein shake

Hydrate with lots of water during the day. No carbonated or sweetened drinks. if really crave, cut down to once or twice a week, and cut down totally slowly to once in a blue moon. I still eat fast food / snacks like biscuits and sweet desserts once or twice a month. but i will exercise to sweat them away.

Bonjour & Bonsoir
1 Set includes:
- 15days supply
- Day & Night
- Special Promo Price at $98 ONLY (UP: $128)

Directions:
- Powdered sachets
- Mix with a cup of water
- Morning sachet(Peach) : Drink before breakfast
- Night sachet(Passion Fruit) : Drink before u sleep

Why choose Bonjour & Bonsoir?
- No dieting required
- No exercising required
- No side effects (Organic ingredients / Non-chemical)
- No weight rebound after ceasing consumption of product

How it works?
- Increases metabolism rate and burn away fats
- Detox effects and clear away unwanted substances in the body

Tips of the day:
- Drink 8 glasses of water everyday.
- Refrain from late dinner & supper
- Take a photo and weigh yourself before & after to see the difference
- Enjoy your slimming process and be sure to give us a testimonial after 15 days!

You may visit our page at http://www.facebook.com/BonjourBonsoirSG

Alternatively you can contact us for any enquiries/orders:-
Singapore(Free Delivery)
Whatsapp +65 8363 8588 (Evon)
Email: bonjourbonsoirslim@gmail.com

hi mummy. im now taking Isagenix n wow its works for me.. im stll bfeeding my 11mth baby n I lose 4kg in 1week.. I ever take Bio Life Slim n I neva los anything I put on weight instead. I was sad cz I really need to loss it.. was 53kg whn I gt married. now 94kg aft I deliver to my 4th.. Im loving the system n easy to follow especially those who is busy with their working schedule... U can pm me in my facebook so I can add u in my group n u can check my progress. I dnt like to put other ppl picture cz I believe I need to try n then upload my own picture for ppl to believe... now its my 2weeks in this progam... u might wann check the product out at www.isagenix.com wa me 90306701... My face book is Aneesa Begum (talhasumayyah@yahoo.com.sg)

Jane Tan

Hi all,

I have lost 10kg from TRA program and from size L to S. Stop the program for almost a year and no weight rebound!!

TR90 upgraded version from TRA that target fat genes is even more powerful!!

Ready stock selling at prelaunch price $1820 for 90 days program. Free delivery !

Can contact me at Jane _90678733. Thanks!

rachel5li

I'm on Reductil for about 3 months and I experience loss cravings as well as not feeling hungry as it is used as a suppressant (and a stimulant). I used to drink at least 1 iced coffee or fizzy drink a day, if not two! and now I dont't want them. :nah: I dont't want sugary things either. So I'm hoping over the next 3 months I can kick the cravings for sugar all together! So that when I come off the Reductil i'm not slipping into old habits. I’m at -14kg for now :Dancing_tongue:
If anyone interested in this product I can recommend a safe site - www.generic-meds-store.com

Last edited:

simone003

Hi

I’m also using Reductil (for less than a month) and having amazing results with -4 kg for now

I'm also doing zumba once a week for 45 min

Do you practice any sport rachel?

rachelcsh

Slimming service @ home.. massage.. mini sauna.. and radio frequency.. 10 session for $350, Interested, pls contact 9642 5955

ritajune

I'm on Reductil for about 3 months and I experience loss cravings as well as not feeling hungry as it is used as a suppressant (and a stimulant). I used to drink at least 1 iced coffee or fizzy drink a day, if not two! and now I dont't want them. :nah: I dont't want sugary things either. So I'm hoping over the next 3 months I can kick the cravings for sugar all together! So that when I come off the Reductil i'm not slipping into old habits. I’m at -14kg for now :Dancing_tongue:
If anyone interested in this product I can recommend a safe site -www.generic-meds-store.com

Hi. I'm interested, how can I order?

rachel5li

Hi. I'm interested, how can I order?
If you have a Visa card just register on the site, add the Reductil into your cart, press Checkout until you get to the payment page and there you introduce your card details. After payment is done you can see the order into your account. They usually ship it to SG in 1-2 days and then send you the tracking number. Anyway you can always contact their Online Chat stuff to ask info about your order status.
Hope I was helpful :)

Ceylarmoon

I'd recommend you to check out for Reductil generic pills effect. Reductil is a diet pill which is available over the counter and doesn’t require a doctor’s prescription. It is an effective form of therapy for those people who need to lose weight to decrease diseases associated with significant obesity.
The quantum of the weight loss depends on the degree of caloric restriction and the other activities like exercise, diet and sleeping habits etc.

However, if you are looking for ways to lose weight u need to cut calories and exercise too. DO NOT STOP EATING!!! After I took Reductil I have found that the cabbage soup diet works...I also drink a lot of water and green tea. I eat small portions throughout the day, so I do not start to get hungry.
So, Reductil helped me lose the weight I wanted and the proper eating habits helped me maintain my weight.

ritajune

Hi and thanks rachel,

I managed to pay online with my Visa card. After a lot of research I decided to order on meridiareductil.com, it seems safer.
I was advised to begin with 10mg dosage so I ordered a month supply of 10mg pills.
Was promised to get my pills before Christmas so I will soon update to share my experience.

thanks for your help mummies!

Thanks for sharing Scang! Actually there are many ways to losing weight and control diet. It's crucial to learn the right way to lose weight. Before you commit on taking any weight loss products, or dieting, it's more important to first understand why we gain weight, what are the food that can help to burn more fats, how to select good quality food that is beneficial for our body and lose weight. Not many of us have the luxury of time to hit the gym every day, hence the only way to balance it is to ensure that calories in is less than calories out. Moms who wants to lose weight should consider taking some weight management classes to learn more about the right weight management strategies, that would be a good way to start your weight loss journey, and to ensure that you can maintain your weight loss. I used to experience the so called dieting yo-yo effects, when I diet or take weight loss products, I will lose weight, then when I stop, I gain more weight again, then I go on dieting, I lose some weights, then I bounce back again. My friends who took up the weight loss programs at beauty salons doesn’t have better results too. They also experience the yo-yo effects. It was really frustrating. Apparently it was because many of us are losing water and muscle mass, which lead to high possibilities of weight rebound. Something that the weight loss product sellers never tell us :(
Until early this year, I attended a weight management coaching classes that taught me how to eat right, how to look at nutrition and food label, how to manage my weight without starving myself. They even helped to assess my fat %, body metabolic rate, daily calories quota requirements and my real body age. I paid $50 for the weight management class and to me, it's one of the best $50 I ever spent. The lesson learnt? I got to educate myself so I can make a better choice, be it a weight loss products or any form of investment. I used to hide myself and don’t want to know my real body age, because I’m scared to find out the fact that being fat has indeed accelerated my aging, it makes me look much older than my real age. But after attended the class, it was a wake-up call for me to start taking care of my looks and especially my health, and I was deeply empowered with the new knowledge I learn on weight management strategies. I thank God I never gave up on myself and I thank my friend who truly care for me and told me about the class she went.

If you are interested to attend the weight management coaching classes, you can contact me at 81818669. They only have it once a month and need to book in advance. Till then, take care and good luck in your weight lost journey.

Losing weight is an art, master it and you will be beautiful, healthy and energetic.

Fat Loss Factor By Dr. Charles Livingston

Fat Loss Tips

3 easy Tips to Lose Fat

- Avoid white food.
This includes white breads, pastas, many cereal products, and even cracker-type snacks.
some other white things too like flour, potato products, rice, and even processed milk and cheese products. OK white foods to eat are cauliflowers, fish, and chicken.

- Ditch the sodas and other drinks that have calories, sugar, or even artificial sweeteners.
Don't drink coffee, esp. with Creamer.

- Do away with wheat products.
Check the ingredients of everything you're eating and if it has wheat in it, don't eat it.
For more Fat Loss Tips go to

Thanks for sharing Scang! Actually there are many ways to losing weight and control diet. It's crucial to learn the right way to lose weight. Before you commit on taking any weight loss products, or dieting, it's more important to first understand why we gain weight, what are the food that can help to burn more fats, how to select good quality food that is beneficial for our body and lose weight. Not many of us have the luxury of time to hit the gym every day, hence the only way to balance it is to ensure that calories in is less than calories out. Moms who wants to lose weight should consider taking some weight management classes to learn more about the right weight management strategies, that would be a good way to start your weight loss journey, and to ensure that you can maintain your weight loss. I used to experience the so called dieting yo-yo effects, when I diet or take weight loss products, I will lose weight, then when I stop, I gain more weight again, then I go on dieting, I lose some weights, then I bounce back again. My friends who took up the weight loss programs at beauty salons doesn’t have better results too. They also experience the yo-yo effects. It was really frustrating. Apparently it was because many of us are losing water and muscle mass, which lead to high possibilities of weight rebound. Something that the weight loss product sellers never tell us :(
Until early this year, I attended a weight management coaching classes that taught me how to eat right, how to look at nutrition and food label, how to manage my weight without starving myself. They even helped to assess my fat %, body metabolic rate, daily calories quota requirements and my real body age. I paid $50 for the weight management class and to me, it's one of the best $50 I ever spent. The lesson learnt? I got to educate myself so I can make a better choice, be it a weight loss products or any form of investment. I used to hide myself and don’t want to know my real body age, because I’m scared to find out the fact that being fat has indeed accelerated my aging, it makes me look much older than my real age. But after attended the class, it was a wake-up call for me to start taking care of my looks and especially my health, and I was deeply empowered with the new knowledge I learn on weight management strategies. I thank God I never gave up on myself and I thank my friend who truly care for me and told me about the class she went.

If you are interested to attend the weight management coaching classes, you can contact me at 81818669. They only have it once a month and need to book in advance. Till then, take care and good luck in your weight lost journey.

Losing weight is an art, master it and you will be beautiful, healthy and energetic.

Fat Loss Tips

3 easy Tips to Lose Fat

- Avoid white food.
This includes white breads, pastas, many cereal products, and even cracker-type snacks.
some other white things too like flour, potato products, rice, and even processed milk and cheese products. OK white foods to eat are cauliflowers, fish, and chicken.

- Ditch the sodas and other drinks that have calories, sugar, or even artificial sweeteners.
Don't drink coffee, esp. with Creamer.

- Do away with wheat products.
Check the ingredients of everything you're eating and if it has wheat in it, don't eat it.
For more Fat Loss Tips go to