ello (:

leslieishere

Alpha Male
hello :) came across this forum while casually surfing the net, and recalled how one of my ex-girlfriends was a single parent when i knew her. the times we spent together was wonderful but yet shortlived ): . From her, i grown to respect mothers a lot lot more because of what they are willing to do for their child/children. came from a broken family myself, i know it's hard to balance everything in life while making sure your child gets the best for everything.

just wanna be part of this community to be able to share my thoughts and if possible, help out :)

so, here's a BIG HELLO SHOUTOUT TO ALL :)!

Cheers,
leslieishere :)

t593937

I'm new as well...

Hoping to find friends here. Can anyone guide me how to discipline my child and toilet training. My gur refuse to go to toilet to pass motion. She also very stubon sometime as well. Sad HB.

leslieishere

Alpha Male
LOL haha :) i'm single for your info :) well, i'm to make friends and help those in need along the way, ain't everyone here doing this? :)

vion

HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (hehe with echo de hor)

Welcome n enjoy urself here in finding more frens n yes there r many in need of any form of help available..........

Endoh

Alpha Male
haha yes we all help one another wan haha.. tat uncle is teaching u bad don listen to him haha..
Hahahahaha... I'm trying to be politically right about the situation.

Leslie, don't worry for the short time I have been here there are some nice mummies around. I'm trying hard to beat them in games.

xiaodaisy

Let's see whether yr welcome pg will burst Endoh's record

WAHAHAHAHA:tlaugh::tlaugh:

So who's junior? Endoh below 30 so u? KPO!!:Dancing_tongue:
leslie is junior loh haha.. he oni 21.. haha endoh 28 me 22 haha middle whahaha.. so endoh is uncle wahahah