Endometriotic Cysts

Hi,
I have been trying to concieve for about 18mths. I have seen 2 gynaes. My HSG test was ok, my tubes are clear. No issues with the uterus as well. Menses have been regular. However multiple endometriotic cysts have been found. I have no symptoms apart from not being able to conceive. One gynae asked me to observe and keep trying for a child. The other gynae has asked me to consider surgery to remove the cysts. I am not sure what to do. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Hi,
I have been trying to concieve for about 18mths. I have seen 2 gynaes. My HSG test was ok, my tubes are clear. No issues with the uterus as well. Menses have been regular. However multiple endometriotic cysts have been found. I have no symptoms apart from not being able to conceive. One gynae asked me to observe and keep trying for a child. The other gynae has asked me to consider surgery to remove the cysts. I am not sure what to do. Has anyone had a similar experience?

hi! i have been diagnosed with endometriosis ... not sure if its the same as your condition.
However i am currently pregnant going on to 22 weeks.. maybe you can try to seek another doctor's opinion?

Last edited:
Hi, were u diagnosed with endometriosis before u got pregnant? If yes, did u have any symptoms? Who is ur gynae by the way?