Enrichment center in Central area

babypris86

Hi i am staying in Telok blangah, any mummies send their kids to enrichment centers in Vivo or central area... or if hougang or serangoon area???

lucy74

Hi. I just happened to come across your query. There's this school at AngMoKio Central that conducts Eurhythmics for children aged 2-6. I was recommended by a friend and enrolled my 2children (then 3 & 5yrs) 2 years ago. It was really fulfilling to see my kids enjoying moving their bodies to expressively timed music. This course actually prepared my children for a music course of their choice. They were experimenting with various instruments and with that, we realised that our children favoured different instruments. My elder who is now 7yrs is taking up violin with this same school and the little one has just started on her piano lessons. They were in a way more prepared than other kids, having been exposed to various rhythms and musical instruments. I must say I'm very happy with the school, so are my children. So if you're still looking for a good one, I would strongly recommend that you give Verve Music School a call. Their tel. is 6554 4097. Hope this helps.