Estimated Cost for Antenatal Consultation till Delivery in Mount Alvernia

lingo10

Dear All

Im new here!! Abit lost... However, anyone can share your packages for estimated total cost for monthly antenatal consultation till Delivery and Gynae with me for reference? Doing some family planning!!

Thank you all!!

Appreciate it!!!

lyra

Monthly consultation is between 100-300 depending on whether there is scans, injections, etc and depending on whether you are high risk case or not. Frequency increases to 2-3 times per week closer to delivery. Paid $900 package which includes consultation only (need to pay additional for scans and heart beat test, and supplements) from the 5th month onwards. Then doctor fee is between $1000-2000, hospital package should be around $2000+ for 2 nights. Actually the expenditure is so much that we don't dare to calculate total...

lingo10

Monthly consultation is between 100-300 depending on whether there is scans, injections, etc and depending on whether you are high risk case or not. Frequency increases to 2-3 times per week closer to delivery. Paid $900 package which includes consultation only (need to pay additional for scans and heart beat test, and supplements) from the 5th month onwards. Then doctor fee is between $1000-2000, hospital package should be around $2000+ for 2 nights. Actually the expenditure is so much that we don't dare to calculate total...
OIC! Thanks for your write-up. May I know which Doctor you seeing? Ya quite scary if think about it right? But as long as it is reasonable I guess should be fine? Esp both mother and baby are good and well. But abit clueless who is good. As doing some research for my future plan and do some financing plan too! So hope can find more information so that next time wont be panic. =)

Anyway, thks so much for replying! =)

Hello!

I've been seeing Dr CH Koh at Toa Payoh, and he delivers at Mount Alvernia as well. First three months I paid about $60-$70 per consultation excluding supplements.. For package starting from 4th month on I paid $600 till delivery.. Extra scans cost about $300 depending on whether you choose inhouse or at TMC.. Gynae delivery fee I haven't confirmed with him but other mummies have told me that it's about $600.. :)

lingo10

Hello!

I've been seeing Dr CH Koh at Toa Payoh, and he delivers at Mount Alvernia as well. First three months I paid about $60-$70 per consultation excluding supplements.. For package starting from 4th month on I paid $600 till delivery.. Extra scans cost about $300 depending on whether you choose inhouse or at TMC.. Gynae delivery fee I haven't confirmed with him but other mummies have told me that it's about $600.. :)
Halo!! Thanks for your information! It is also useful.

Just wondering if Dr who are not from Mount Alvernia but can delivery in Mount Alvernia - for such Dr, you think the charges will be costly for such cases?

Thanks

most of the doctor can delivery in a few hospital!
for instance... mine has a clinic at Gleneagles and she deliver in Gleneagles, Mount A, Mount E and thomson :)
Jus call the clinic and check with the nurse if the doc deliver in that particular hospital that you want!
Price is the same ...

lingo10

most of the doctor can delivery in a few hospital!
for instance... mine has a clinic at Gleneagles and she deliver in Gleneagles, Mount A, Mount E and thomson :)
Jus call the clinic and check with the nurse if the doc deliver in that particular hospital that you want!
Price is the same ...
Oic!! Thanks so much!! Which Doctor are you seeing?

lingo10

Hello!

Hi camcamwhambam

Thanks for your infor!! I will jot down! =)

lingo10

oh i am not sure if she was on tv
she is very nice, patience and good!
i am seeing her since i am 8 weeks and now i am at my 34 weeks
:)

Irene Chua Clinic For Women

Wow!! Your due date should be coming soon right!! =) Jiayou!! Take care of urself..

Ask you!! is this ur first baby? Sometimes im thinking... what is the real feeling of being pregnant!! Quite excited!! Haha.. Looking forward to become mama ... so we will work hard! hehe...

Jasminekuek

Can try to call Dr Esther Ng in Mt A, she is very friendly n helpful. Her charge not too exp. compare to my 1st Dr Ho Hon kwok in Mt A oso, her charge r much more cheaper. Do ask doc for attendance fee, some doc charge v exp

lyra

My son was also delivered by Dr Ho Hon Kwok. He's very professional and friendly but his waiting list is super long and charges expensive. Maybe coz he's the chairman of the medical board of amt Alvernia? But I still like him. Prob will go back to him for second baby.