Event for Single mums and struggling young mums next month.

Ting

uncle sam, 6th i've got something on.
but let me know the time, i try to arrange.
:)

Last edited:

singlemama

wow ! uncle thanks for the info .. err i definitely nd a job in order to support my 20 mth old son .. will definitely go and look around ! job n subsidies for childcare is wat im looking for .. :D

singlemama

duno y i reply to this forum it didn't appear .. hmm .. anyway , i wanna attend this event ! its interesting that there r people who care abt single mums .. i probably b bringing my guy friend with mi ! .. so comfirm the event is on the 6th march at SMU ah uncle .. hehe less den 2 wks till my bday !

btw, smu so big .. enter 1 side den appear on e other side of the building .. which side .. or will there banners to direct ???

masayuki

Hi mummies,

I would need those who are coming and bring friends along to give me some registration data so we can do some planning.

Info we need includes:

1)Their average, highest and lowest academic quaifications.
2)The type of jobs they are looking at ( contract, temp, deployment basis etc. )
3)Which sector are they currently working at or want to go into? (financial admin, general admin, sales, banking)
4)Would they prefer to have young mothers or older mothers or guys as the profilers?

Number of people coming along and age demographics as well.

Please email uncle @ babybear@search.per.sg

Last edited:

kinberuri

Hi mummies,

I would need those who are coming and bring friends along to give me some registration data so we can do some planning.

Info we need includes:

1)Their average, highest and lowest academic quaifications.
2)The type of jobs they are looking at ( contract, temp, deployment basis etc. )
3)Which sector are they currently working at or want to go into? (financial admin, general admin, sales, banking)
4)Would they prefer to have young mothers or older mothers or guys as the profilers?

Number of people coming along and age demographics as well.

Please email uncle @ babybear@search.per.sg or PM me or SMS me @ 83820330....
hey uncle,

i wanted very much to attend the event but there is some changes in my edd and i will not be able to attend it anymore. :(

Pls advise then.

thanks

masayuki

hey uncle,

i wanted very much to attend the event but there is some changes in my edd and i will not be able to attend it anymore. :(

Pls advise then.

thanks
Hey Kim, just email uncle your particulars and what you need help with and I'll help you arrange....

Amulet

when is the event? :)

uncle sam, my CFAC application horr, from last year oct drag til now still not done lehhs!!!!
:err:

why so long de..

i applied on jan, feb get their reply liao.. and it's better than i expected.. my range de top is $200 subsidies.. in the end, i got $275 subsidies..

really thank God!

masayuki

why so long ..

i applied on jan, feb get their reply .. and it's better than i expected.. my range top is $200 subsidies.. in the end, i got $275 subsidies..

really thank God!
Hey Rem!

Want to come on the 6th to walk walk?
I always quote you as a great example of how to live life out as a single mum!
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

BbpHir3

uncle!!!!!!!!!!

i'll try to gif u a call one of this days... hard to talk to u esp when my tiger's around..

=.="

Ting

why so long ..

i applied on jan, feb get their reply .. and it's better than i expected.. my range top is $200 subsidies.. in the end, i got $275 subsidies..

really thank God!
yah lorr, cos i think pass their cut off time liaos.
:embarrassed:

Amulet

Hey Rem!

Want to come on the 6th to walk walk?
I always quote you as a great example of how to live life out as a single mum!
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
hihi!

wat time does the event start? if it's not too late, will bring Darrielle go down gaigai.. haha..

sounds very helpful and interesting!

jiayou to the organisers! :D

btw Sam, do u have some exact details like where in SMU, time, maybe name of the event or wat? So i can post on my blog and some other places to boardcast to draw more single moms' attention to this..

Last edited:

Ting

huh? got cut off time meh?

anyway, hope you can faster get the subsidies oki..
yup, tts what they told the principal.
i also hope so, am submitting in the forms this week. n hopefully all goes well.
thanks babe. :)

masayuki

Uncle has updated on the first post!

Venue: SMU Lee Kong Chian School of Business, Classroom 2-1
Date: 6 March 2010, Saturday
Time: 1300HRS – 1700HRS

Order of events
·1300 HRSRegistration & collection of goodie bags
·1315 HRS Opening by MC
·1320 HRS Speech by representative of Isis
·1330 HRS Speech & workshop by Adecco
·1415 HRS Reception & Start of job profiling
·1430 HRS Movie screening - [FONT=&quot]Pursuit of happiness[/FONT]
·1700 HRS End of event & packing up

How to get here:

Alight at City Hall Mrt, take escalators to Raffles City shopping Centre and exit through the glass doors on the left. Walk along Stamford road for 2 traffic junctions.

gothere.sg

Stamford Rd - Google Maps