excellence nutrients for mummy and bb

Qi Ying

Hi mummies, I am currently 6 mths preggy and had only gained 6kg so far! All thanks to good nutrients I have everyday!! :) It's really amazing!

eat the right nutrients will not cause high weight gain is true. many ppl has the percetion that lot of weight gain in normal, but its not correct.
Qi Ying, care to share what did you eat?

Hi Qi Ying!

Good job! It is proper to watch your diet and be mindful of what you eat. An overweight mother can bring risk not only to herself but also to her baby when she delivers.

Keep
well.

Sarah

Qi Ying

Thanks dears. My hubby is very concern about the nutrients I got from my meals. A must have every morning - herbalife shake, herbalifeline, multi vitamin, krill oil :D Didn't get any supplement from my gynae :) Their products are really good. Haaaa

Qi Ying

Has anyone tried herbalife products too? I have another friend who is preggy and is solely on it for its nutrients. :)

I was using herbalife in 2008. And i looooove their products, especially the chocolate and vanilla shakes! That's what I take during breakfast! ((:) and their skincare program works well for my skin too. :) Enjoy your healthy pregnancy!

-Sarah

Qi Ying

Yay! I'm using their skincare and body wash too. Hubby is a great fan of it and we used almost all their products. :)